PODCAST THREAD

Post the podcasts you listen to in this thread. I can only handle so much rogan and already went through hardcore history. Prefer it to music while between sets.

Attached: Lv0VJ9W.jpg (816x404, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCsJ86N5n7fcEC_Ds8dYJKzA
youtube.com/channel/UCuoFIyMX7PmlwwdmpXfyeNA
open.spotify.com/show/6TXzjtMTEopiGjIsCfvv6W
youtube.com/channel/UCZg5svdZRLXYS9fqO6LP9HA
youtube.com/watch?v=dW0TnG3zFH4
delraymisfitspodcast.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>joe rogan clips
>sleepycast
and that's about it.

>sleepycast
>listening to dead podcasts

>not constantly re listening like a psychopath

Hardcore history
>Inb4 reddit

philosophize this, but I don't know if it's a good idea to listen to it while lifting. You need to pay some degree of attention I cannot mantain, I listen to it when I do cardio or in bed

All the murder shit!

>They walk among us.
>Murder was the case
>Sword and scale
>True crime garage
>Last Podcast on the Left.
>Minds of Madness

cumtown

Attached: murxw0nvj6f11.jpg (3024x4032, 950K)

Pod Awful

I took the Pipelines Pill and listen to No Agenda

Attached: Pipelines.jpg (700x460, 135K)

Legion of Skanks

Fash the Nation, Martyrmade (infrequent), Pirate History Podcast, Tides of History, Revolutions Podcast, History of Rome (Old), and History on Fire.

America First
youtube.com/channel/UCsJ86N5n7fcEC_Ds8dYJKzA
The Public Space
youtube.com/channel/UCuoFIyMX7PmlwwdmpXfyeNA
The Official Podcast
open.spotify.com/show/6TXzjtMTEopiGjIsCfvv6W

Has anyone else found that podcasts with only women on them tend to be less... entertaining?

When there's a mix it's usually fine but I swear I've come across a fair number of women only podcasts that are shite.

Mike duncans history of rome
Hardcore Histroy

I don't listen to any podcast with women out of respect for the mail space

Duncan trussell
Mega64
Radiolab
Theo von
Joey diaz
10 minute podcast
The higher side
93x morning show

History on fire
It comes with free sheeping

Attached: 52y38wo4wbgz.jpg (597x699, 82K)

DO IT AGAIN, UNCLE BILLY

everyone says its the greatest podcast ever made ever thats why i don't listen to it because its no doubt going to be disappointing

The daily uh.. shoah

Skeptic's guide to the universe

Jocko podcast

I do that also

I have never encountered a woman podcast that was worth a shit. Women suck at podcasting just like at comedy

Also Frame Game Radio
youtube.com/channel/UCZg5svdZRLXYS9fqO6LP9HA

Nick is literally /ourguy/
>manlet
>body dysmorphia
>secretly gay
>depressed
>racist

Attached: wojakdumbcunt.jpg (485x443, 39K)

you must remember this (old hollywood history)
scream scene (reviewing every horror movie chronologically)

No jumper has some decent ones

I've stopped listening to 3 different all guys podcasts after they've added a hole.

only hollywood handbook

Waking Up podcast with Sam Harris

Book by the same name is also a game changer

actually a bad podcast
one guy tries to make insightful points while the other guy interupts and contributes nothing while thinking he is the funniest guy in the world
one of their regular 3rd mics does nothing but talk about white girls and black guys
and the other talks nothing about cycling and 40k

Most of them are pretty good, they're just 7 hours long

Went on my first meditation retreat because of this book

It used to be good but this is pure distilled truth. The show is trash now

I used to listen to some two or three times they were so funny and insightful

Cumtown and Paranormies sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=dW0TnG3zFH4
COMMON FILTH RADIO

Attached: ISO.png (1600x1600, 102K)

NO COOKIE CUTTERS ALLOWED

delraymisfitspodcast.com/

Rogan
Harris
Rubin
Shapiro

#basicbitch reporting in

Monday Morning Podcast
History of Rome
Revolutions
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show

Attached: burr.jpg (3072x2712, 586K)

Coffee with Scott Adams

Cumtown
Legion of Skanks
The dick show
America First
Meanboys
The public Space
Real Ass podcast
Roastmasters

Report of the Week
J. Peterson
Dekonstruktiv kritik
Joe Rogan Experience given that the guest is interesting, same with H3H3
Different audiobooks while riding bike to gym
old Bladh podcast on soundcloud

Attached: 4646426.jpg (639x646, 44K)

Walton and Johnson

Smoking Tire podcast is decent for car guys. I think Farah has been on Rogan's podcast a few times already.

Don't be a midwit.

I wish he wasn't depressed

Attached: 1533696608892.jpg (408x462, 23K)

Based

Street Fight

Attached: Street_Fight_Radio.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>3 jews out of 4
eww

Dissect is great if you have even a passing interest in Kendrick, Kanye or Frank Ocean.

Richard lewis show

TRS

H3 podcast has been sucking lately

Why would you want to listen to some fat goblin Jew talk about nothing?

>Street Fight
>Chapo
>Bodega Boys

The holy trinity

Attached: De8xLOQUYAAnCXo.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Listening to the harsh lives of Roman legionairres, slaves, WW1 and WW2 fighters, Mongol warriors etc, really puts things into perspective and make me realize a little cardio or picking up some weights isn't that tough.

Based

Ethan is a faggot

I need a podcast that's funny. Not political. Not sarcastic. Not witty or clever. Just funny dumb guy humor. I've gotten tremendously boring over the last few years and I need a funny group I can model myself after to make normies laugh.

Chapo
Cum town
Red scare

I'm thinking its time for me to move up in the world. First I ingratiate myself with nick. Im irish too, jsut slithgtl tlaler and blonde hair
blue eyed. An aryan version of nick basically. to do this I execute stave ysing a m2010 I built myself using a shitty reminton 700 long action I
bought off armslit. It took a lot of work and using the drill press and lath in my schools lab during late hours. luckly i got a research
position by befriendin the professor whit access to it. I know with 300 win mag in it it would certainly kill basically anywhere center
mass but a headshot seems nice. Semi deep breath in. 50% out. Can hear my heartbeat but I dont have the skill really to shoot between beats
doesn't matter at sub 1moa at 100 yards this should do the trick no matter what I feel as my vision darkens and my throat chokes. good by stav.

The plan is falling apart. I thought it would work stav bleeding on the ground but whats that behind him. OH no. I pack up quick. Quick detach
scope mount thank god. Driving back. Heart drops even further slamming steering wheel swerve a little but im not that crazy haha. No way im that
crazy. Straightern er out. the fucking brass.

Lie awake sweating. Sticky face and the pillow wont clean it off. acrylic or polyester, too cheap for the cotton. Wood creak,
just the hedgehogs(This is an alle-GORY to chris-chan).

BOOM. DOOR FUCKING BLASTED OFF THE HINGES

THATS FUCKING RIGHT ITS STAV. stav say to me(in ralph voice now), "ay you fockin betch. you think you can kill little ralphie.
well that was adam in a mask for the webseries wearing lifts."

me: "No"

*black and white scene in room as I the portagonist (me) is cleaning up shooting area. Slow zoom into scope with me running about in background.
Blurred scene across street than comes into focus. What looks to be stav twitching on ground as blood pools. "actual" stav walks in with halo top
reaches down and pulls off mask of twitching body revealing a hideous bug. Stav smiles*

stav: "good night"

*shoots me with HRT gun built by IWI with "for my beutiful daughter adam" engraved*

i have no idea if they were saved or all deleted but david cho (the billionare gambling sex addict) podcast was amazing.

his vice train travel series across the west was good. From 2012 so not insufferably vice.

>93x morning show

Absolutely fucking based

I couldn't listen to sleepycast while lifting or running. I would laugh too much and I couldn't concentrate.

Stuff you should know
Stuff you missed in history class
Covert
The World Next Week
Dan Lebetard show
Hardcore history
History of WW2
The Ringer football podcast
Lore
99% invisible
Freakanomics
China in the World
This week in Virology
This week in Microbiology

I drive a lot and most aren't too long. I also use them to help fall asleep.

been listening to this one a lot lately and I think he's pretty fucking hilarious, gonna see him do a live one this weekend here in houston

Attached: 0c8e54cdcfeb684ba796fa9a3dd093ca5a4bfe9a2268e040ce2b627d932d3f9797a47753c57e30ce4530a68f267888b99482 (1400x1400, 374K)

>No Agenda
>Cumtown
>Dick Show

My nigga. Easily the most consistently funny comedy podcast out there.

Only three sweeties in this thread listen to The Boys and Chef Kevin. For shame, Jow Forums.

where the mommies at

Attached: Slide_5-1-1180x540.jpg (1180x540, 97K)

This It's like the dynamic of the show fucking dies once a single woman is added as a regular. Even more so if the cunt is fucking one of the guys then you get all these guys who use to be forthright now trying to pick their words carefully so not to offense the skirt.

this podcast is shit and the woman has a huge chip on her shoulder about how hard it is for her to get gigs because shes a woman

>10 minute podcast
TenMinPod is dead brother and the guy they gave the show to isn't doing shit with it other than rehash old and unused recording into a bunch of weird garbage.

cumtown
bill burr
pbs newshour
hard-R history
revolutions
30 for 30
pardon my take
revisionist history
the daily shoah
chapo trap house

Pretty much.

His inflection and tone has gotten so bad.

His cough joke has been dead for almost 4 years now yet he still uses it.

His ad plugs are disgustingly indulgent and only for shit products.

His life is slowly falling apart around him:
>Channel's fame is wanting
>His friends are moving on
>He can't get his wife pregnant
>Father in law is dead
>Shredder shits in the studio
>He is realizing that none of the YouTube execs give a shit about him and his skinny fat Jew fupa.

Also I'm certain he's AT LEAST fucked a 14 yearold or something.

You know pedo shit goes down at YouTube and vidcon parties

Bet a signed dollar that he's a pederass

You'd she would have realized that she just isn't that funny.

I posted this so obligatory DO IT AGAIN UNCLE BILLY. Now, does anyone know where i can get my hands on a general burnin sherman body pillow?

Tides of History
Z-blog Power hour
Philosophize this
Frame game radio

Attached: IMG_20180718_213105.jpg (720x540, 38K)

common filth.
I miss him guys

Attached: communist faggot.jpg (1200x1200, 96K)

Mostly comedy

Cum Town

Hollywood Handbook

White Chocolate Pipecast

Occasionally Real Ass Podcast

The only non comedy podcast that doesnt bore me is occasionally The Lowe Post if u like hoops

I pretty much only listen to
>JRE clips
Full episodes if there's a guest I'm interested in on
>H3 Podcast
Same as above, but I'll also listen when there's no guest. Quality's been lacking lately though.
>Bill Burr MMPC clips
I'm not really into sports but the clips where he answers questions are fucking hilarious
>Stuff You Should Know
I've noticed a quantifiable increase in s.0.y in the past year or so, and the podcast has always had this effeminate vibe to it, but it's interesting as fuck because every episode is about something new. They recently started reposting episodes to fill in the time, which is lame as fuck. The only podcast I keep up with where I consistently listen to full episodes.
>Philosophize This
I re-listen to the Buddhism episodes every so often. I had a whole philosophy kick about a year ago and came out of it thinking pretty much every philosopher was a bloviating faggot, but Siddhartha was based.
>Welcome to Nightvale
Contains dangerous levels of estrogen and I stopped listening when entire episodes were devoted to the host's gay scientist lover, but the early episodes are still really interesting Twilight Zone-esque radio shows. I give the early ones a listen now and again
>Sleepy Cabin
Still haven't watched it all the way through. Really funny.

does anyone else listen to the art of manliness podcast or the order of man podcast? i heard they were good but the first one is bland and the latter is cringy "society doesnt like men, we must take masculinity back but first buy my book and purchase tickets to my event"

aom sometimes have good guest but his website is a lot better never heard of the other one

>listening to Zach being a retard while bench pressing
>on the last rep and lose breath from laughing
>turn fucking purple from dropping the bar on my neck
>Stamper comes and lifts the bar up while giggling like a retarded hyena

Thanks Sleepycast for the good times

Attached: 1533958544444.jpg (810x1024, 200K)

All killer no filler

Still comedy gold to listen to. All the way til like episode 300. Basically whenever will got his stupid no name friend on.

>Punch Drunk Sports

>Ari Shaffir Skeptic Tank

>The Crab Feast

>The Boogy Monster W/ Kyle Kinane & Dave Stone.

Attached: Punch Drunk Sports.png (500x500, 116K)

BROTHERHOOD

The Vale Tudo hour or go fuck your mother.
Also, where my RSK gang at??

Used to really enjoy this but his overdramatic delivery has worn extremely thin on me.

You are very not funny
This fandom is cancer thanks to leddit boys

Try out the Official Podcast. They mostly just shoot the shit

Dekonstruktiv kritik
>min neger

Attached: Bloatlord.gif (200x197, 821K)

Very rarely will I ever listen to a podcast with women. Certainly not if it's a female host, and probably not if it's a female guest. Women just aren't funny or interesting to listen to, and they have a ripple effect where their mere presence makes the men on the podcast shittier too.

FTN is great, although I can't fucking stand Ethnarch and I have to skip the episodes where he's on. Unless he's gotten better since he was first put on. I just can't stand the guy for some reason.

This is true. Enoch is the only good part of the show anymore. It used to be really good up through 2016 but then it just lost its mojo. And it's not just the material getting old or something, you can still go back and listen to the older episodes and they're still great. Now they're only occasionally good when they have an interesting guest on like Anglin.

Sadly I still listen to this shit because I have 1.5 hour commutes in either direction for work and I run through content like a motherfucker.