SIPS THREAD

We've had enough of your shit tier Monster boomers.

Attached: SIPS.jpg (2048x1536, 937K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.priceplow.com/t/bang-energy-drinks-how-much-super-creatine-bcaas-and-coq10-are-in-each-can-and-is-it-all-hype/1669
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1112010
ergo-log.com/musclefibresgatorade.html
ergo-log.com/pomegranate-reduces-cortisol-by-a-third.html
ergo-log.com/the-antioestrogenic-effect-of-pomegranate.html
ergo-log.com/pomegranate-boosts-fertility-testosterone-in-men.html
ergo-log.com/pomegranate-makes-fit-athletes-even-fitter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These fuckers are fantastic pre. I have a boomersip to wake up in the morning, then one of these before I train in the afternoon.

The Sourhead flavor is good, the rest are shit.

Just got it today. Trying Cotton Candy now and I like it. It tastes clearly like cotton candy but has that sparkling water flavor where it's not super sweet. I like it. Not a fan of shit like Rockstar that's super sweet

what's the point of that garbage having creatine? not like it's going to do anything

cotton candy > sourhead

Marketing. I only got it because I wanted to try something new and it has 300mg of caffeine. Made by the people who used to make Redline btw

4 cups coffee preworkout. pomegranate juice with green coffee extract and some powders during the workout.

Euroshooper energy drink or Megaforce. Everything else is plebian-tier.

>Super Creatine
I dont get this. What market are they trying to attract?
How is any grown up man reading this and thinking to himself "sounds awesome".

I would think they try to go for kids but what kid knows about creatine.

Mostly high school aged kids probably. They always fall for that stuff. Juul for example, super high nic content so it's popular. Redline was the same thing when I was in school.

>all these zoomers that haven't taken a preworkout with dmaa yet

Lmao. A preworkout with DMAA blows ANY energy drink out of the water

Attached: aps-nutrition-mesomorph-25-25.jpg (302x401, 85K)

>thinking we use carbonated drinks as a preworkout and not just a refreshing drink

How much creatine? I balloon up using creatine and not in a good way. My face looks fat asf

Idk, it's in the ingredients list not the nutritional info. According to this source 25mg of "super creatine" which according to pic related is creatine bonded with leucine to make it water stable. So basically none.

Attached: 2018-08-15.png (680x286, 38K)

Forgot to add this

forum.priceplow.com/t/bang-energy-drinks-how-much-super-creatine-bcaas-and-coq10-are-in-each-can-and-is-it-all-hype/1669

Thinking about making my own sips, anyone have experience?

Like preworkout + some flavor packet of some sort.

Attached: 1531345369925.jpg (640x640, 13K)

Anyone tried this stuff?
I bought a bottle a few days ago, it's alright but it's pretty much just sips watered down.

Attached: h20sip.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>Took a week off of preworkout
>Did 3 scoops today
>Literally filled my toilet bowl to the top with shit
>Heart is skipping a few beats
>Feel nauseous
I was doing just fine without this shit, I don't know why I went back.

Attached: 1532481242347.jpg (236x178, 9K)

Not using PWO for a while is nice. Then you can get back to only using it when you really need it.

Yea sugar rockstar is my vice, the guava one has 88g of sugar i think lol

Totally unrelated question, but how important is creatine for a fitness regime?

Hydro tastes like caffeinated Gatorade, its not bad desu. The Mean Green is the superior flavor.

Attached: large_58083d0e-cb20-4f89-9789-6450ccb49472.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Lots of people believe you should take it just because it's cheap. Some stuff out there show some added brain protection with it. It increases water retention in muscles. Idk how effective it really is and can speed up balding in people predisposed.

> 3 scoops

wtf, you're the reason why anything that works wel gets banned.

as far I’ve heard it’s the closest thing we have to legal gear and is necessary for anybody on a serious lifting regimen

These were my go to when I worked at the vitamin shoppe. Now I’m just a drink monsters cause they’re available everywhere.

Speedway sells this shit for $2 per 2 cans. Tastes like cotton candy.

Attached: 91q7tobRzBL._SL1500_.jpg (1125x1500, 191K)

>imagine drinking a overpriced meme

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 10K)

probably cheaper or on par with most energy drinks and it has more caffeine

Sips cost $3 per can while Gatorade costs $1.50

It's all shit just drink organic black coffee pre and water/coconut water post.

Based on Amazon prices of a 12 pack. Btw Gatorade has no benefits to me. I drink water with some added Hi Lyte for electrolytes not shitty Gatorade. Plus keep in mind Bang has more caffeine than all of the other energy drinks in pic
>pic related

Attached: prices (2).jpg (1623x1145, 599K)

The sports drink meme is even worse.

>456 mg/L sodium, should be 2000
>127 mg/L potassium, should be at least 2500
>fucking 58 g/L sugar

Sugar aside, if you actually drink this shit while doing an extraneous extended workout you're going to fucking die from salt dilution.

Good flavor choice desu

>he thinks people drink soda as preworkout

Americans everybody

That's more expensive than one bang

Not very. It has some benefit but not taking it isnt going to hurt you. Havent taken any for most of my lifting years and have made gains fine. The most important part is just the food

Boomers just don't understand. In 2018 we doing preworkout drinks before our preworkout drinks

1 and 1/2 200mg Caffeine pill and big bottled water MASTER RACE ROLLING THROUGH

Saved at least 100+ in the last month or so on sips

Attached: 1465430778524.jpg (780x585, 76K)

1. energy drinks increase all-cause mortality rates. make you die faster.

2. coffee decreases all-cause mortality rates, keep you healthier longer. 8 cups a day is healthiest.

3. It counts as a portion of fruit, AND it doesnt matter that Im spiking my insulin with sugar since im working out. if you care at all about getting fruit and veg... you should do fruit juice while in gym. life hack.

4. green coffee powder is one of the cheapest micronutrient sources available when you look at concentration of micronutrients. I did an excel spreadsheet calculation on this

5. What I am doing is no-contest cheaper over the long term when you consider medical bills

6. I would even argue that its cheaper in the short term, per gym session, than the energy drink.

I still have a whole bottle of caffeine pills. I just don't get the same energy as a premade PWO with a bunch of other shit like niacin in it. They're good for helping me stay up all night tho, just not the extreme boost I want before a workout

just put it in fruit juice. get an easy portion of fruit. see

>8 cups a day of coffee

>doesnt matter that Im spiking my insulin with sugar since im working out
Spiking your insulin inhibits your body from burning fat.

>putting sugar in your coffee
Just kill yourself right now holy fuck.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1112010

while working out sugar stops your cortisol rising. cortisol stops muscle growth and increases belly fat.
see this ergo-log.com/musclefibresgatorade.html
people drinking sugary drinks while working out were found to put on more muscle

Attached: o.png (1473x883, 202K)

are you the motherfucker that bought the last of the vanilla cherry/cotton candy off of elitesupps
fuck you if so
but also enjoy, good sips

>403: Forbidden
Ella Mayonnaise

i dont put sugar in my coffee. i meant sugar in fruit juice. I do pomegranate juice to maximise decrease of cortisol ergo-log.com/pomegranate-reduces-cortisol-by-a-third.html

also other marginal benefits:
ergo-log.com/the-antioestrogenic-effect-of-pomegranate.html
ergo-log.com/pomegranate-boosts-fertility-testosterone-in-men.html
ergo-log.com/pomegranate-makes-fit-athletes-even-fitter.html

nah, tried it for the first time so ordered the variety pack from Amazon

aids

oh fair enough
the guava one is also good and root beer if you're into it, otherwise those are their best flavours yeah

I've stopped bang once they revealed their homo flavor.

Attached: IMG_4379.jpg (760x507, 41K)

super aids

Definitely gonna try all of them if I can. Lots of interesting flavors

Ebin jonne

Literally none of those links load.
>403
Also how much sugar would even be beneficial? Fruit juice has a fucking shitload of sugar in it, and if you're going to consume a high amount of sugar you should have it with fiber so you don't spike your insulin. That way, according to your own logic, you can get the cortisol-reducing benefits of the sugar, while also retaining the benefits of fat-burning from not spiking insulin.

weird the links work for me. you might need to use a proxy or something. sorry. idk why it wont work.

40g of sugar during the workout was found to prevent cortisol levels from doubling - they only increased by 6%. The sample size of the study is not great, n=15, but its still a big enough effect to be statistically significant and worth doing. Over the long term (12 weeks) they found 20% more muscle mass on the weightlifters who were drinking sugary water while working out.

What you are saying makes sense but I cannot authoritatively speak on it. I was just showing the studies Ive seen

does anyone know of a caffeinated sparkling water beverage that has zero sugar or (((sugar)))

just swallow a caffeine pill and drink normal Parrier or some shit

but my sips

Attached: BF58CCFD-7E95-4948-99A0-47F503380FA0.jpg (800x600, 86K)

gotta give up something. Idk if there even is any brand that sells normal caffeinated sparkling water

Iced tea + club soda ?

Go dankey kang and pregame your workout with 3 bananas.

how bad are the artificial sugars for you?

Attached: 1434309717447.png (184x173, 31K)

King of sips

I feel sorry for all you non-aussies, you will never taste Red Eye platinum..

Attached: RED_EYE_HOME_BANNER_V2[1].jpg (3401x2311, 793K)

artificial sugar is in everything, even whey protein.

>some powders

Aspartame is one of, if not THE most tested man-made substance for consumption by over 90 countries.

>no insulin response in humans (rats do)
>does not cause headaches or dizziness
>does not effect metabolism
>does not lead to weight gain
>does not lead to cancer
>does not affect breast milk of nursing women
>does not interact with birth control

Any physiological effects of aspartame occur at ludicrous amounts, like 20L soda per day, at which you're more likely to die from too much water.

Every now and again a shite study or hoax gets published that sensationalist news articles lap up. When you actually look at the "studies" they rely on retarded shit like vaguely asking people how they've been eating the past few years and then collude it with Alzheimer's. Dietary recall is the worst way to run any study at all and every peer review shot it down but that doesn't stop the news from exploding about it.

I have yet to find a single study that conclusively proves that aspartame has any effect on the body whatsoever.

Sourhead flavor makes me feel bubbly for hours, Cherry Blade Lemonade is best flavor.

>drinking energy drinks
>drinking sugar bombs like Monster
Why?

>Not drinking Monster Zero
Typical zoomer

Attached: 1534111251733.png (480x561, 108K)

This shit tastes like sour butthole. Boomer detected

Attached: 1514233022649.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

I would like a non-meme answer for once. You guys know all these different types of energy drinks and are always suggesting obscure ones so at least some of you are being semi-serious. Is anyone on here actually drinking this shit and if so, why?

I just drink Yerba mate, it has 1.5 g of coffeIn and a bunch of vitamins - that’s all that i need

Coffe is an unhealthy drug that will put you into a permanent withdrawal phase while you are not on it, which has significant impact on your muscle building capabilities. It also loses its effect after a week, where the entire point of getting energized by it is gone. Then the only reason you drink it is to get back to your normal, non-widthdrawl state. Sounds stupid? Yeah, it is.

Use coffee in selective situations where you really need it, like once a month. Not every day.

>meme drinks
I stick to water, black coffee and straight tea. Healthy and doesn't make me feel like shit like those energy drinks do.

Wtf I hate bang now!

>drinking bang's
I thought they only made root beer

why isn't this animated

Unironically Red Bull Zero is the best tasting 0 cal drink. Regular red bull tastes like vomit though

Except when drinking this garbage lands you in the hospital down the road. See and this This guy gets it.

If it doesn't occur naturally we're not meant to consume it. Period. Your sips are the equivalent of a trap on hormones.

Oops meant this for OP

>aspartame is bad lol
We're never getting rid of this meme are we?

Cheers

Attached: sip.jpg (1494x2656, 982K)

cheers lad

In spain se have some disgusting shit called eneryeti i always sipp with donuts for lunch

Not zero calorie, not a sip

Super Creatine?. More like balding potion

>1. energy drinks increase all-cause mortality rates. make you die faster.
brb buying more energy drinks

What do you mean why? OP is an actual pic of the case of Bang I ordered and got yesterday. I drink it because it has caffeine and it tastes good. I like carbonated drinks some mornings instead of coffee. I like trying obscure shit because it's different. Bang has tons of flavors

cheers brother

Attached: sips.jpg (1536x2048, 831K)

This user speaks truth.

Attached: 1534088120317.gif (339x338, 1.81M)

>8 cups of coffee/day.
Enjoy your stomach ulcers, anxiety, and headaches.

You build a tolerance
I do need to drink more water because of it though
As soon as I get problems I taper back down.

you can get monsters for $1.50 each if you by a 10 pack at my local walmart

At first I thought Bang drinks rocked. Then the anxiety attacks happened. To much something in those drinks

wtf