Is this jew natty?

is this jew natty?

Attached: jordan-feigenbaum2-e1512367651106.jpg (615x388, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iZoIcxvBtE).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine how easy it would be for a jew to get access to test, how are not all of them shredded?

>how easy it would be for a jew to get access to test

what did he mean by this

the only good jew, prove me wrong

If he sells supplements, he isn't.

The Jew is alienated from nature

Maybe but he probably sucks blood from baby dicks. Who knows what satanic powers they get from this.

Based

More medical personnel per capita.

Based feigenbaum

>stop doing 5/3/1 goy, nonono don't do texas method or hlm goy, yes just estimate what you are going to do for the day by your feels goy, if it's rpe 9.543452 you leave the gym goy, now buy our whey, we are doctors.

No Jews have naturally low testosterone levels and are much weaker than whites unless they roid they have the strength of a black female max

wrong big hook nose is sign of high test

I think you highly underestimate how much test a niggerita has

More like Fagenbaum

He's listed as 5'10 at 198 lbs, with a body fat of what looks to be 10% (based on my eye). This gives him an ffmi of 25.569. This puts him over the general "natty limit" of 25 but it's still possible given good genetics and years of hard work. Although considering he's of the age of 33 it's almost a certainty that his natural level of testosterone is steadily plummeting. So given his ffmi and his age I wager that he is likely not natural. That's just my two cents.

I wanna say no.

I really like Feigenbaum and his podcasts are very informative and he knows his shit, and if you look back at some of his older stuff when he was affiliated with SS coaching he was pulling 700lb natty. (youtube.com/watch?v=-iZoIcxvBtE). Definitely a strong motherfucker who knows what hes doing regardless.

naturally greedy, yes

no

I like Feigenjew and BBM but he's not natty

>rapes your elephants and heavy horse with stick

Who's low test now.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-15 at 9.24.43 PM.png (464x420, 39K)

LMAO what a fucking loser he still believes in Jews

Attached: IMG_3454.gif (348x195, 2.15M)

I don't think you know what low test means

Stephen Miller

>164 BC
Hebrews of those times are completely genetically distinct from the Khazar "jews" we are stuck with today.