I just found out my little buddy has cancer and won’t live long...

I just found out my little buddy has cancer and won’t live long. I’ve had him since I was 10 years old so I’m lifting for my dog today boys. What are y’all lifting for?

Attached: EC33D256-1F68-4CF8-92C4-3D604925B2B0.jpg (3264x2448, 2.14M)

I don't even lift but still want to give you a (You), user

Sorry to hear that user. Spend as much time with him while you can. Losing your first doggo is the hardest thing in life. Goodspeed doggo.

I cant imagine how i would survive without my doggo companion, he is my best friend. Im so sorry user i hope you will spend all your time with him until he passes.

So sorry to hear user, beautiful doggo.

You can always take the fact that good things must come to an end but you had th ebeautiful memories.

Sorry again user :(

A condolence here is that the dog isn't self-aware and has lived an excellent life up to the point it ends, so really things couldn't have been better. Just try and recognize that all your pity for the dog is misplaced since it has had one of the most agreeable lives possible. Rather recognize that the suffering you experience is fleeting and that on the whole it deepens your capacity to experience life of which suffering plays the main part.

I've been there.

Give him all the attention and anything else he might want, user.

I've lost amazing dog buddies in my life. They are amazing companions and every second you've spent with them has been heaven for them. They are truly too good for this world. It never gets easier but the pain you feel now is proof of the bond you have. Be beside your buddy in his last days and if it comes to putting him down be next to him. Dogs look for their masters when they're being put to sleep if they're not with them and get worried.

I dont want to make a whole new thread for my question, so I'm posting it here, please no bully.
I can only do calisthenics because of my lifestyle (always moving).
But I have space for a weight vest, should I just get one now, or wait until I can do all calisthenics with ease?
Also, sorry about your doggo user, I love my dog with my whole heart, just thinking about her dying wrenches my heart nearly to tears.
Shes the woman who loves me for real.

Attached: IMG_20180629_145521.jpg (3120x4160, 3.52M)

Eat him so his death will not have been in vain.

Sorry to hear that OP. Lost my dog and my dad to cancer recently. Cherish the time you have left and spoil the hell out of the little guy while you can.

I couldn't afford a vet to put him down so I had to do it myself with my baseball bat
I feel horrible, life is so cruel
Hold me

This. Be there. Not being there is suffering you will always regret. Tonight, I'll lift for your doggo.

Sorry to hear that, user. I’ve been there before.

I want to make love to this post btw.

Lifting for your doggo too, man. Best wishes.

I'm lifting for my baby boy. I was in a bad mood yesterday and I feel remorseful

Today, I'm lifting for your dog too user. God bless

this but unironically

>Eating cancerous elderly dog meat
Not gonna make it senpai

The doggos soul with be in those gains. There is more at stake here that just debating efficiency,

sorry to hear it user, losing a best friend is never gonna be easy, but you gave him a good life and you can both be thankful for that.

Can an animal suffer from depression if they aren't self-aware?

iktf, I had to swing my cat by the tail onto a curb to put him out of his misery. Had to clean up too.

I lifted for your dog as well ,bro.