Okay lads. Theres this really cute girl that sometimes workout at the same time i do by herself...

Okay lads. Theres this really cute girl that sometimes workout at the same time i do by herself. I once heard her talk to someone but i didnt see who it was. Wat do?? Im not supposed to shit where i lift?

Attached: 1533353723118.jpg (847x801, 65K)

Work out shirtless she will notice you, when she does you have to stare into her soul if she approaches you she's worth a shot if she awkwardly turns away she is a stupid bitch that can't see why you are so damn hot

Bump

if she makes eye contact and smiles then talk to her, if she doesn't notice you at all then probably don't bother

Attached: 1533060417751.jpg (640x960, 58K)

Just walk a circle around the gym before stopping where she works out. Ask her if she's having fun, call her beautiful, and then just walk away. It's so easy man

Attached: 1524407554925.jpg (956x711, 40K)

based

Attached: 00c.jpg (1024x620, 124K)

Similar but it's my college gym in the summer. She made eye contact and smiled at me once but I'm too much of an artist to speak to her.
Also the fact that I lip sync to Kodak black during rest breaks is Fucking me over.
What do

Stop lip syncing and just rap based kodak out loud nigga

I tend to go with approaching groups of women and say”how you ladies doing tonight? Are you all having a good time? Then just walk away. I could probably get laid like 5 times a week if I didn’t have a wife.

Girl I'm done with you
We done it's through
Fr tho how do I talk to females

Attached: 1529588285375.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Honestly brah I recommend not approaching girls that go to your gym unless you can change what time you go barring any serious fuck ups. Because it will be awkward as fuck otherwise, and anyone here who tells you an alpha wouldn't be concerned about that shit is full of themselves. You're not going to be able to lift with any concentration with her around if you fuck things up or it just goes south for whatever reason. You'll both be at the back of each other's minds all day.

Me too brother. Back in my day, I could easily bench 300, and I got laid every weekend. So easy, man. But got the missus now

You walk up, say hi, and talk to them. Does that seem complicated? That's because you almost never do it. Imagine playing a video game for the first time, like wow. You would have no fucking clue what they're doing. That's you right now, just fucking do it man. Fuck your ego. Fuck fear. Never take any rejection or rude behavior seriously (girls can be mean bitches), I swear if you do this often, you'll pull women

Attached: Tekashi-e1526316435503-827x620.jpg (827x620, 132K)

This. You're gonna get rejected more than you'll be successful. As long as you're not hard on yourself you'll get women.

But I am hard on myself

What would you guys talk about to a qt at the gym???

bump

Attached: 1533768699410.jpg (1280x960, 263K)

Have you people ever interacted with someone in your life?

Just say hello when she doesn't look too busy. Its not hard.

by the way you type on here i hope you fail and i have faith you will

Yea man the true artist stays dark and mysterious
Panty dropping/10
Its like you said, and art

What race are you

Have faggot mods censored autist now?

Well don't be, just because you are a certain way doesn't mean you can't change with enough effort. Don't think about it just do it. I've noticed that whenever I see a qt and think about my approach, I usually don't do it. Best course of action is to literally just walk up to them and say hi, then you've basically burned the bridge of running away or doing nothing. Its a lot harder because you're going in completely blind so you're liable to fuck up. And you will fuck up. Eventually you'll get the hang of how to steer the conversation. Sometimes you'll bomb for no fucking reason, other times you'll be smooth as fuck for no fucking reason. Its an odd phenomenon.

kek my ex gf goes to the same gym as me, talk about awkward

Imagine being a grown man and making a thread like this.

My father's ex-lover he had in turn divorced my mother over goes to the same gym as me and my father, as does his current lover (because it is the most expensive gym in the city).

New horizons in awkwardness.

>hey, you working out?

"Come here often?"
Then point at the body part of your choosing

Keep listening to minstrel toons and make sure not to say anything original or even to stop singing long enough to think. Good boy.

I'm pretty sure working out shirtless is looked down upon/reason for being kicked, in a regular general fitness/weightloss-type gym.

God damn.
I love these type of white girls.

Schwing

Attached: 1353716410062.jpg (600x803, 62K)

bump

Attached: 1534177890613.jpg (792x1024, 145K)

that's not nice user

im 90 percent sure this picture was taken in a slav country

cam setup?

Slav girls are fucking gorgeous, I wouldn't be surprised.