Jow Forums spends years working out trying to perfect their body

>Jow Forums spends years working out trying to perfect their body
>this is banging a 10/10 rich af kardashian set for life

hahaha why didnt you learn an actual useful talent like music or something? if you spent as much time working out on something actually contributing to society maybe you could bang supermodels all day too. idiots lol.

Attached: Travis-Scott-2k19.jpg (980x653, 54K)

Another shitty thread, KYS

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

>kardashian
>10/10
Best goy

>mad they have no actual skills or talents

lol

not everything is about "banging", moron.

Why didn't you?

This board doesn't attract to many creative types. It's all STEM nerds pretty much.

kylies the second hottest kardashian by far

im a touring dj. i also workout, but its not the working out that gets me girls.

>t. Got mogged by a buff guy
Let it all out little guy

>rap
>talent
Fuck off normalfag

Attached: 154.jpg (753x707, 42K)

i am a buff guy, see

Being the second 'hottest' kardashian is in the same area as being an attractive acid attack victim.

>implying

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (1280x1280, 127K)

Kardashians are not white, and therefore are relegated to the lower 6's

>he fell for the celebrities are attractive meme
there are literal 10s all around you and you ogle these... people. why?

yes, yes. lower 6's indeed good sir. *tips fedora*

Attached: kendall-jenner-kylie-jenner-pacsun-summer-collection-2017-4.jpg (1280x1920, 533K)

she really isnt that attractive mayne

stay mad white bois

Attached: DkqtmvxXsAA37Ac.jpg (750x696, 66K)

>*Unzips whole Jewish entertainment propaganda system*
>"Just bee a real nigga"

muh based nigggerrs amirite reddit internet friends, karshadians are just so shadilite amirite feellow muhhfuggbixn00ds

*dabs in ebonigs*

Attached: 1530845688090.jpg (1300x959, 340K)

reddit doesnt like kardashians retard. nice try. not everything u disagree with is "reddit"

Kylie and Kendall are 100% white by Jow Forums standards

Um...NO sweetie
1. Kendall
2. Kourtney
The rest are pig disgusting

Travis scott is the only rapper (except kanye) where i listen to his songs and say “man, even I couldn’t pull this off”

Jesus Christ this post is pure cringe. Why did you post a picture of the absolute unit? It literally has nothing to do with the persona you're mocking

He’s talented and successful so of course he’s gonna get hot girls

Days Before Rodeo and Astroworld are masterpieces

hes one of those "muh libs snowflakes reddit" idiots

i still to this day do not know which kardashian is which and do not give a fuck. there are way hotter girls at any college campus

My man, I’ve had Bacc and basement freestyle bumping in the whip all week

>an everyday 6/10 Arabian woman

>college campus
Not really.
Hot chicks don't go to college.
Don't have too anymore.
Just 5/10s who'll become used up pansexual or genderqueer 1/10 thots.

How does he still look dyel after all these years of gym pics and that gay apple ad

I love DBR bruh, quintana pt 2, drugs you should try it, mamacita and don’t play. Absolute fantastic. Rodeo is my personal favorite though. Owl Pharoh is pretty nice too. M.I.A, bad mood shit on you and dance on the moon goes hard and has that classic la flame feel to it

They will have more sex and healthy non toxic sex journeys than you ever will cis loser

Keep drinking the (grape) coolaid, culture victim. You really think that musical genius is an electronic beat that induces hypertension and a dude screaming about his GTA inspired fantasy life? You’re already dead.

yes, i must be insane. me and the millions of other music fans who have made his album #1 right now. we must all be wrong.

Yeah, but I'm a man, and they're having the kind of sex I don't want.
It's like saying ha ha you're there thirsty while this person is drinking goat piss and gasoline! Aren't you jealous!

The approval of more fools = better art, you’re right! Damn. Good work, bud.

>Hot chicks don't go to college.
lmfao maybe not at your community college

Kim, khloe and Kylie all have grotesque fake ass and look nothing like themselves because they’ve had too much plastic surgery on their face.

Only Kendall is worth it. The rest are plastic roasties

why doesnt he have a girlfriend? out of the 10 fucking years hes been famous, we havent heard of one relationship? this nigga really is gay isnt he.

Attached: ;lkasdf.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

Most black rappers are gay, there are even multiple gay black factions and new rappers have to suck the top niggas dick to get in. Dr Dre has been turning young rappers out for decadrs, even the straight ones have to play ball.

you've been going hard today

if you can make millions off of it it's a talent
nice cope though

dumbest shit i heard all week lol

his last song he said something like "buy a mansion and fill it with leo dicaprios". idk why he keeps saying shit like that

10/10... fuck these fraud roasties and their makeup

Attached: reggin.jpg (1200x1437, 145K)

>Doesn't understand the intricacies of music production
>only listens to trailer trash tier metal and rock that got old 20 years ago

Try again you uncultured little shit