I have sunken chest or Pectus excavatum, not nearly as bad as in this pic but it's still noticable...

I have sunken chest or Pectus excavatum, not nearly as bad as in this pic but it's still noticable. Can I still go Zyzz mode or am I fucked? Anyone else have this?

Attached: ksCSX.jpg (500x637, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zqhd7jSua6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a mild form of it and also rib flare, doesn't look great but better than before I started lifting
Just bulk up and do the best you can with what you've got

have a friend with that and the pecs getting bigger just made it look worse imo
he looks fine with a shirt on but once it is off i feel the need to vomit

did you ever consider any of the corrective surgeries for it? I read they can really fuck up any lifting you can do for a while so I'm very hesitant to do it

it will fuck up everything really, it's a metal bar that's installed in your chest and you have to keep it for a couple of years so no lifting

Mine doesn't pose any real health risks and I can't afford it money or time wise so no
It was awkward being different than all the kids at the swimming pool but now I'm grown and don't care what people may think about it

I love it when Jow Forums starts talking about stuff I know about and gets it all wrong. Makes me wonder if I should really believe anything on this website at all, and I've been here for a while.

You don't need a surgery. Pumps have existed for a long time now and they help attenuate it a great deal, up to complete correction if it's a mild case.
It costs a thousand bucks but its well worth it. Sleep with them on at night, in a few months you'll start seeing results. Tested on bodybuilders too.

Interesting, is the pump something I'd need to use for the rest of my life, or until I can get my chest to where I want it to be? Also any links or more info on the pump?

Not only for about a year at most. 2 in extreme cases.

I can't give you a link beyond googling myself, it's something I was recommended by a doctor here in Montreal, went to a conference where they explained it in detail and meet up with the guy who imports them here.

It's a small mechanical contraption, basically the same principle at the pump you use to unclog a toilet. Apply it on the sunken part, pump with the manual handle and sleep on your back for a few hours (or do other shit somehow), not sure if you can stand up (tho it would stay fixed on you since the suction effect is really strong). It slowly forces your cartilage to grow back forward, pretty cool but it feels odd at first.

Don't do the meme surgery. No one in their right mind would recommend that shit unless your organs are malfunctioning or something because of it.

Do you mean the vaccuum bell? Because that shit is old and infamous for not working. Apparently after you stop using it, the chest grows back inward, it's why the rod from the Nuss procedure is kept inside so long, it takes time to change the shape of bones.

I have a noticeable, but mild case, my chest looks weird from some angles, but lifting definetly helps, the ab wheel is a good example of a pectus exercise.

There's also a youtube channel called pectuspt where this guy with pectus shows you exercises for it.

Yes it's like those basketball pumps. Same idea as braces, they nudge the bones into shape.

Honestly you should never believe anything in Jow Forums. Love it when people start talking about stuff I know any and get it all wrong. Sleeping on pumps? What are you on about man. It's like putting a basketball in a plastic bag with a pump inside and thinking it will inflate itself. You gotta use the fucking device for results man.

didn't stop pauly D, probably looks more exagerrated if you dont lift

Attached: pauly.png (510x702, 525K)

>and infamous for not working.
It worked for me

>Apparently after you stop using it, the chest grows back inward
Been 1 year and no sign of that happening. I started working out at the same time, maybe you need to build some muscles there to hold it all together.

It would make no mechanical or medical sense for it to go back to its initial shape after months of outward growth.

>Sleeping on pumps? What are you on about man. It's like putting a basketball in a plastic bag with a pump inside and thinking it will inflate itself.
You don't need to do anything once you've set it up. You can sleep although it's hard to.

Okay, can you link me the one you used?

Looks like this one. You should try to find a doctor in your area who knows about it and get him to see you.

Try children's hospitals, that's where they're more likely to specialize in the therapy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zqhd7jSua6o

I have the same thing. I recommend checking out the YouTube channel PectusPT. The videos there are specifically for this kind of thing. It’s helped my a lot.

Mirin' that vacuum pose

Attached: DADDF1(1).png (628x280, 1K)

Holy crap that's awesome. It's like you got Falcon Punched and never recovered.

Really? Can I use the pump on my penis? It's pretty concave.

>pectus sledgehammer excavatum

Attached: wew lad.jpg (550x550, 26K)

this doesnt work on everyone. I started using this when i was 22 for 6 months. It was clear to me it doesnt do anything because usually the chest gets stretched out and sunks back in after some hours/days, but in my case it never even moved an inch. All it did was suck in alot of water which gave the illusion of a slightly fixed pectus, but i could dig my finger deep into the skin and it was all wobbly when walking around, so it was clear its just water.

at least you've got both of your muscles, I've got poland syndrome( yeah I know haha Poland XDD) where I don't have one pectoral muscle
I can't be zyzz mode never, but yet I still try