Start lifting for girls a year ago

>start lifting for girls a year ago
>stronger, better posture, more confident
>get less girls grooming themselves when they notice me and other classic she's interested signs versus when i was an shy lanklet slouch desperate for pussy

what is this horseshit?

Attached: 925685.png (495x717, 760K)

before you were delusional and saw things that didn't happen

now you're a nit picky, insecure faggot who is actively looking for what you thought you saw before and realizing that you aren't seeing it is making you whine on Jow Forums

Redpilled him hard

I'd make fun of her for wearing those dl leggings but she'd probably beat me up.

because now theyre confident women who dgaf about what you think

Girls aren't interested in Jacked guys you retard, lifting for girls was your first mistake.

That's like baking a cake for someone who hates cake. It's a waste of time and effort.

Bake a cake because YOU want the cake, not for someone else.

This is what you get you insecure little faggot.

What kind of goys are girls into then?

rich and tall and pretty face

What said, with also average bodies.

They're insecure, believe me when I say that the vast majority of girls aren't into big guys.

I don't know why, I don't understand it, but that's the fact of the matter.

girls smell your lack of confidence.
its like they know that you know that you are so shallow that all you have going for you are your stupid muscles.

unconfident beta... girls prefer character, your body is just some dressing to make it taste good, but its not their main course. dont be all salt and focus on giving her a good conversation

Just b urself bro!

Maybe you're not as big as you pretend you are?

Cool thats basically like me except im short ugly obese and broke

hahaha yeah that used to happen to me when i was fat i notice more signs before

oh well their lost, maybe they feel insecure now

lmao those are knee sleeves, she prob just ended her squats.

Oof
>He right doe

Some people wear them on shins for DL, pretty dumb if you ask me but I guess it gives more protection against the bar than just socks

Or tall and pretty face and big dick

Being rich and big dick are pretty equal in terms of perception.

man, like that did it for me.

look, i like playing wth fucking lego, i love playing coop videogames, i do smoke weed, im a serious nerd with absolute adversion to make up and i only get horny to goth looking girls.
and i do lift. but i wear baggy clothes that are comfy because i got nothing to prove.

as soon as i stopped faking myself or trying too hard, thats when i found my wife. she is asian, a bit goofy nerd girl, loves lego, loves games, hates clubbing and ur typical makeup basic bitch behaviour. she is hot af, all goth cosplay girl, we have astronomically awesome and satisfying hard sex, bdsm, u name it.

i guess i was just being myself?

see, the trick is to find a girl that has same tastes like you, so that you both have actual fun being together.

muscles and all that Jow Forums shit, for us only applies for better more powerful sex and to make single unconfident lifting bros like half you jealous when you see us in the street.

and if you think thats larp.. it isnt. its a fact that girls like guys they can actually connect with and not have a fake relationship.

Attached: 1534325064860.jpg (630x630, 43K)

You fucking bodied OP.

based and redpilled

>thats when i found my wife. she is asian,

>goys please racemix my wife is nerdy and asian settle for lesser women

Two of those things you can fix.

He couldnt get a regulsr girlfriend!

>They're insecure, believe me when I say that the vast majority of girls aren't into big guys.
They're into fit guys, but like you said they are insecure and play sour grapes/shut themselves down. Girls like being the attractive one in relationships, being fukkin cut makes them worried you'll get butt, if you're swole you can get other hole