Rate my idea out of 10

Rate my idea out of 10

I haven't lifted seriously for 2 years. I'm planning to hop on gear ASAP as a complete dyel and THEN I will start my serious gains journey.

Reasons:

>I've had certain injuries give me a really hard time in the gym and I know that I can overcome them but it takes a lot of fucking motivation to keep at it when your not breaking PRs left and right like I was when I was injury free.
>I have a very physical job that I love and it pays great but damn it really beats me the fuck up some days and I feel like the insta recovery would be a godsend for me at work
>I'm a little bit of a bitch. Could use some manly confidence.
>even if i'm i'm unsuccessful in getting back to lifting big and heavy without pain I can in theory get WAY more results out of the safe exercises that I can do
>why the fuck not

Already got the sources lined up. I'm planning a test only cycle at first and then going from there. Only thing I'm going to be waiting on is finding an option for bloodwork and a month of natural gym time working on form and getting some initial strength back.

I'm not aiming for swole as fuck mode but of course bigger the better.

I'd be happy with modest gains while I make sure to prioritize staying safe with careful PCT and AI dosing as well as lifting properly within my ability.

Attached: balkan-pharma-testosterona-e-10ml-01-760x360.jpg (760x360, 33K)

were you ever NOT DYEL? Like did you ever put on 20-30lbs of muscle naturally?
if so then go ahead, but if you never passed the newb gains phase, then don't touch roids.

Also you have muscle memory, so if you were ever Jow Forums you should recoup lost gains very fast. Once you get to a decent weight/strenght level, then go on roids. Just lift for 6months, it's not a big deal, then hop on

I'll be honest I never got really advanced or even close in my opinion. But at my "peak" I could bench 225 (1rm) squat 300 for reps, deadlift 315 and overhead 120 for reps. @170lbs

I've been into lifting and Jow Forums since I was like 15 and I'm 23 now so all the knowledge is there and experience but sadly for many of those years I never managed to go all out for a long period of time.

would recommend against it, you're already on roids since you have muscle memory + newb gains potential.

it's like you're putting high grade rocket-fuel in a shitty 90hp car. wtf??? wait a while, make some gains. upgrade the car, then put the rocket fuel in it and the benefits will outweigh the cost.

roiding without decent natty gains is a bad idea

It sounds like youre a lazy faggot who doesn't have the willpower to see things through so you look for the easy way out.

0/10

Steroids should be reserved for those who lift four years or more. And this is coming from somebody who doesn't take them.

Attached: 1525448391787.jpg (468x714, 117K)

Why exactly? Not saying you're wrong or that I won't wait. But why spend 6 months making natty gains when I could do the same thing in 8 weeks (guessing)

Especially since i'm only taking test, I can't be risking too much health wise and its not too expensive. I think it would different if I was going to B&C with a bunch of orals and stuff.

Do it. Post progress. I'm curious

I'm in a similar boat, I had a collapsed lung and broken arm in 2 places. Took two years off exercise completely, turned from a lean dyel into a depressed skinny fat.

I went back to the gym about a month ago and although my arm hurts and I only have 90% range of motion(broke it at the elbow) I am making amazing gains without any gear at all.

I think you're wasting your bodies natural capacity to make gains if you don't do at least 6 months of natural working out. Also you're much more likely to injure yourself as a beginner, imagine starting your test course, then getting an injury preventing you from training. Fat angry cunt incoming.

Super physiological levels.of test fucks with collagen synthesis. If you have injuries or are recovering, stay the fuck away. People who say you need a good base before roiding don't even know why they say that shit. Stupid fucking parrots. You're supposed to establish a good base because your tendons strength will be a limiting factor in your gains. This only comes with time because your muscles.can get strong real quick but your tendons cannot and will not and ultimately you're going to open yourself to more injuries. You can take the test but with your shitty peak lifts youll be better off without test.

Because you need to know what you are doing.

Having 1 rm BP is weak as fuck and you obviously haven't been lifting for long

But sure go ahead and fuck yourself up, i dont give a flying fuck

>Having 1 rm BP
Having 1 rm BP of 100kg*

I was in the same boat OP. I weighed about 154 at 6'1'' in March. I had never gone to the gym before. After 6 weeks I started roids (I know I'm impatient). Fast forward to now and it's been about 5 months. I'm 190 and it's pretty much all muscle (I was pretty lean before too). I would recommend doing it because why the hell not? As long as you've done your research, it's pretty great!

>why the fuck not
Because
>I'm a little bit of a bitch.
And
>I'm not aiming for swole as fuck mode
And especially
>at my "peak" I could bench 225 (1rm) squat 300 for reps, deadlift 315 and overhead 120 for reps. @170lbs
It's performance enhancement, not performance materialization.

I've been lifting around 8 months.
I want to hop on test because I want to be leaner without having to change my eating habits (which are relatively clean, but I have a large appetite).
I counted calories for over a year and I'm sick to death of it; I just want to eat when hungry until no longer hungry, and not get fat in the process.
More muscle is cool too

>I just want to eat when hungry until no longer hungry, and not get fat in the process.
Then stop eating processed food.

Have you considered that - depending on the nature of the injuries you have - roids might actually turn out to exacerbate them? Joints and tendons may be unable to keep up with the stress your muscles can take when on roids.

>cutting on your first cycle

please do some fucking research

prepare to be underwhelmed!

go for it, bro, just realize it's possible you may need exogenous test for life

Meh, already almost 28, and already got borderline unhealthily low T (damn endo said I had *just* enough that I don't need supplementation), so I'll need TRT anyways in a couple years