StickyRicky

Is this actually natural?

Attached: NattyKing.png (509x474, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/avTzJgv2Qf4?t=28
youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.
>nb4 h-he did roids in HS!!! He isn't natty!!!1!

possibly

the idiot hair and mouthstashe don't fit him at all though

is this photoshopped?
why does he look so terrible and asymetric and generally all lopsided? its not his posture

No.

youtu.be/avTzJgv2Qf4?t=28

propably not, but his earlier videos he was natty forsure, but his size increased and he very good lithning so who knows

>size increase
he's basically the same size for the last 7 years, how he looks just depends on his pump and lighting

hes either natty with decent genetics, or roiding with the worst genetics in the world. you pick

lol, give me a break
you do realize there are roiders that look worse than Eric right? The average roider looks like shit.
I always laugh at people that hold on to the belief that "hurr durr if he was on roids he'd be bigger bro". They don't understand what steroids even are.
no, not natty. but keep holding onto your naive beliefs. we all wake up one day.

He calls himself natty, but has said a bunch of times in the comment section that he has tried a bunch of prohormones, and steroids when he was in his 20s. Pretty sure most wouldn't consider that natty.

Lol no only a fucking braindead gym newb would think he is, same for the rest of the youtube/ig "fitness community"

>roids
>still better hairline then the basedbois on Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800

>you do realize there are roiders that look worse than Eric right? The average roider looks like shit.
If they had his discipline/training/eating habits they would dwarf him even on mild cycles of steroids. Not hard.

He takes lifting obsessively....If he's on roids then he has like bottom 1% shit genetics.

nothing about his muscles imply steroids, he doesn't have the roider look.

I like to believe it is

Bugez is the last natty hope.

He is obviously natural

Lifts heavy but nothing eye melting
Has had roughly the same mass for a long period of time only slight increase in size really
Looks best in pump and lighting like everyone does

There has been no significant sudden leap in gains to be roiding.

Look at howtolookgoodnaked dude on YouTube for sudden roid gains or vitaly when he obv jumped on gear.

u hav idiot hair

His upper body looks symmetric and I don't see any striations people tend to get for steroids.

He's huge but not super huge so I'd believe he is natty.

he looks horrible

is that why vitaly couldnt get his dick up?

post body then bud