”wow user do you go to the gym?”

>”wow user do you go to the gym?”
”no I don’t do that haha, I just try to be a little active here and there and enjoy the outdoors
>”well you look really fit, you must have good genetics”
”thanks!”

Remember boys, girls will subconsciously think your genetics are trash tier if they think you had to do PPL for 2 years to obtain your current physique. Play it cool

Attached: 8B8CAF4D-4835-44C9-B942-26EDF7DE3AF8.jpg (199x253, 8K)

Correct.

The answer to "what's your routine?" is
>I woke up like this

"Just a few zumba classes"

Attached: 1468094279111.gif (423x264, 1.96M)

gdi fit zumba isn't even a thing anymore. fucking nobody does zumba. just sat yoga or something that actually happens. FUCK

>get gf and she knows your gym schedule

Now what?

Attached: 81783F11-8F97-4324-8481-FCFC39B8706C.png (680x418, 516K)

Tell her you use that time to cheat on her.

Its called a white lie user. Nobody gives a fuck

Of course. That's why "Wii Fit and Zumba" used to be a meme. In general you don't want people to know you put any effort into anything. Don't let them know you take finasteride/rogaine if you're balding. Don't let them know how much time you spend on lifting/diet to achieve your physique. Don't let them know if you have to take drugs for acne or anything like that. Don't let them know you wear contacts if you can help it. Don't even let them know you used to have braces as a kid to get straight teeth.

SoulCycle

my gym is currently closed for 2 weeks so they can build a zumba area
the problem is the gym was already full as fuck with machines and 4 benches + a single squatrack
im afraid they will sacrifice free weights area to make some space
if they do i wonder if i can quit my contract prematurely

Based and rougepillé, best way to snag pic related

Attached: 39177291-E99C-4534-B508-D6C0358D0E7C.jpg (541x758, 454K)

"Im just active and eat my plate"

Kekt

Madlad

This. People, women especially, hate tryhards. But how else are most people gonna be great if they don't actually try hard? They keep it hidden.

>I go to planet fitness once a week and just use the elliptical

I always use:
>oh I am just training for sport *insert meme team sport here*
>I dont really care how I look I just like picking up heavy stuff and putting it back down

a girl I work with was recently really surprised when she saw me drinking alcohol at a team event because she "thought I was into that whole fitness thing". do I take that as a compliment or what ?

I know what this thread is.

Attached: 1534353218736.jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

he cute.

If you were acting sober and look like someone who's made it - even partially - then yes, obviously.

yeah it was only my first or second beer and I do look like I lift, not huge but for a natty pretty big. I guess its cool then because although it seemed positive you never know. couldve also meant that I am one of those weird guys who spends all his free time autistically planning his meals and working out... maybe I am projecting too hard

If you're only lifting for chicks you're never gonna make it.

I try to use the yoga and rollerblading line, people don't believe it, but they think it's a funny joke. Then I'm usually accused of using steroids, which wasn't the case until two months ago.

You're overthinking it but not projecting. She probably meant something like 'I thought you never had anything that resembles fun'. Chicks do drugs and drink these days, so the thought of a nofap chicken & brocoli fitness monk scares them a little.

yeah but then it is hard to take that as a compliment honestly. "I thought you were a boring monk" isnt really positive is it ?

I mean I dont think I ever gave off that impression, I dont usually join in every single friday when my coworkers drink at work because I dont see the point of drinking at 3 or 4PM when I still want to do sport or something else later. but she wouldnt have really known that since she is new and not in our office specifically but one floor up... so just from me not boasting about how drunk I was all the time it is assumed I am a monk because of the way I look ? not sure that is a positive first impression...

Nobody cares you fucking autismos

BOINNNNGGGGG

THATS THE SOUND OF MY PENIS BECOMING THE BIG PENIS

Black girls give me the big penis, too.

Attached: tumblr_pdi3aj6Dk51sq2eb7o1_1280.jpg (750x744, 159K)

That shit makes me upset. What, am I still so small that it isn't obvious I lift?

And actually do that

Attached: artworks-000303079719-0kdlr3-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Do you perchance have any Jewish heritage?

You autists are projecting. I bet no one has ever said “you must have good genetics” before

no one gives a fuck. And anyone who does think having better genetics than actually putting in the work and effort is subhuman trash anyways.

People don’t like those who gloat about trying hard but secretly all love tryhards.

Hence the reason why so many movies and books all have those plot lines. The loser kid or whatever with nothing who goes through Rocky montages to make it big and become the best. Everyone roots for the underdog

I just wanna take a weed wacker to that shit, fucking disgusting

Busting your ass to become world champ: heartwarming, motivating, inspiring.

Busting your ass to appear capable of being someone that you could bear spending time near: pathetic.

You're making a false equivalence my friend.

>he cute

Autism

You don't have to have muscles for someone to want to spend time with you. You tried to debunk his claim, but you said something far more rediculous

Basically this

Imagine cumming inside that afro

fags

baste

Attached: 1522356437995.jpg (791x1359, 116K)

"I do some pushups and sit-ups if I'm feeling out of shape"

Attached: 1534218178564.jpg (600x600, 46K)

people love underdogs because its a self insert, the rags to riches stories are so popular for the same reason sao is so popular

Bump

I dont give a fuck what girls THINK that they think

Deep truth

>refrain from masturbating for a few days
>start thinking exclusively about dark black women

Does this happen to anyone else?

wow she's beautiful, is there a name?

Attached: 1531162347022.jpg (1080x1339, 356K)

>is there a name?

therealateku

I bet her skin tastes like chocolate.

Attached: 36496327_2081360655445238_3275109697903919104_n.jpg (1080x1080, 1.6M)

East africans are the most attractive blacks. West and central africans not so much

>West and central africans not so much

wrong

>incel muh genetics thread turned into black queen thread
nice

I tell them straight up I hit the gym because I don’t give a fuck. The fuck are they going to do? Laugh at you for being in good shape? Nobody cares.

I bet chocolate milk comes from brown cows

>you must have good genetics”
people don't talk like this in the real world

Not to you at least

>only eating lmao1pl8
>t.iron deficient
3 MORE PLATES C'MON

not to anyone

Pools closed

>he literally never heard "you have good genes"

You also believe women don't like sex?

Attached: 1534273126904.jpg (1242x1205, 231K)

gib milkies, qt3.15

Can you believe there are people who don't like natural hair on black girls?

It's sexy.

Attached: 1526319598658.jpg (640x771, 135K)

I like these type of black girls.

Smell her underwear when she goes to work

Fat ghetto skanks? Me too. I don't know why but they fuck me up.

Attached: tumblr_p5sy8cVHxB1x0p04lo1_1280.jpg (640x699, 48K)