What is this cbd oil? Anyone have any experience?

What is this cbd oil? Anyone have any experience?

Attached: W1dTsIV.jpg (500x292, 26K)

thumbnail looks like a guy kissing a very hook nosed jew

Attached: 3amxacI.jpg (500x375, 67K)

Cannabis, (weed) has THC and CBD in it. THC makes your eyes turn red, your brain get funny, and your stomach feel empty. CBD is not psychoactive like that at all, but apparently does something. It's reported to help with mental shit like anxiety and stuff. CBD oil is just the CBD extracted into oil. Put a couple drops on your tongue or vape it and see how you feel.

I'm starting to see a couple of the fitness people I follow on instagram shill this too, started maybe a week ago

The stuff that works is $120+ a month

Helps with recovery, anxiety, inflammation, etc

It's pretty great for inflammation. People here give it to older dogs with hip pain, and you can see the improvement almost immediately. I quit smoking weed last year, but CBD is useful.

Weed but without the part that makes you high.

Kind of a waste of time imo I'd just rather smoke real weed.

i'm asking because it sounds all around too good, and no side effects are listed. whats the worst you've heard?

Attached: oLFLKfs.jpg (500x405, 37K)

You're not going to get any side effects unless you have an allergic reaction or some shit. The only real way to find out is to try it. If you live in a state where weed is legal, go into a shop and ask for CBD products. You can get it in various forms; vape, edible, topical etc.

dude

Also cbd is legal in all 50 states

CBD is the weaker active ingredient in Marijuana. It won't get you "totes stoooned brah xD". Its much more physical than mental, it'll relax the muscles, reduce inflammation, etc.
Practically zero side effects, maybe nausea if you get dehydrated from it or havent eaten much.
It's pretty tame.

I'd like to smoke some that has less than 10% THC so I can get lit without passing out a couple hours later. It's either .5% legally or 25% illegaly here. That's like having to choose between O'douls and Everclear.

taking cbd pills from Floyd Landis and they make me sleep 10 hours straight (taken before bed)

I used CBD oil for about a month after a breakup to deal with the anxiety.

Not sure how well it worked, but I like to think it took some of the edge off. I noticed some mental fog about one week in that was persistent while I was taking it. I was forgetting small tasks and simple to-do lists. It went away after I stopped taking it.

Cbd pain cream is pretty decent and helps with my sciatica

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.32M)

IT'S ALL NATURAL MON IT'S DA NATURAL HERB MON IT COME FROM DA EART

CURES CANCER MON

see

>that pic
fukking rekt by the keks

Attached: SpB1Lp5.jpg (500x492, 41K)

That image is the equivalent of putting extra whipped cream on your cream cake.

moar

Attached: QYEgIfI.jpg (500x307, 42K)

I still thought it was when I blew it up

Attached: aameTFU.jpg (450x600, 47K)

Attached: RYO3uR0.jpg (640x388, 37K)

CBD is more prevalent in Indica strains of marijuana, and is generally associated with relaxation, reduction in cortisol, and alleviating anxiety. THC is more prevalent in Sativa strains, and is more likely to produce mild euphoria, and have a more "energizing effect;" taking it in excess may cause paranoia and actually increase anxiety. A combination of the two if common in most current strains sold on the street, with relative concentrations of THC and CBD varying considerably.