Anyone have any good results from mewing/chewing hard gum? I have been chewing pic related...

Anyone have any good results from mewing/chewing hard gum? I have been chewing pic related..what do people chew to mew here

Attached: chio.jpg (522x497, 36K)

op here forgot to mention chewing hard stuff burns a couple of calories as well. not a shill for maojixa xiou I could care less about ching chong

I've been considering picking some of this stuff up, but I am not too worried about jawline gains. My jawline is pretty decent, I just have a tendency to clench/grind my teeth and chew the skin off of my cheeks. Any recommendations? Does it come in any flavors? I guess I could just roll it in some peppermint oil.

>I could care less
Take a moment to consider what you just wrote and why it is wrong.

I could care less about the brand and company. In fact I was trying to find something else because this stuff is too expensive.

>maojixa xiou

Attached: lmayo.png (378x446, 51K)

>I could care less
THINK

>I could just roll it in some peppermint oil.

Just so you know, peppermint is estrogenic.

He can’t

Buddy. If you COULD care less, that means that you care 0>x, you should have said “I couldn’t care less.”
You need to be careful around these parts bud, if you’re not careful you could be meme’d.

It doesnt taste bad or good. It leaves medicine like flavour in your mouth. Ive been doing this for 1 month. Scary results. Its really working. Remember that after one session (1hr recommended) it face will look like u had fight with gorilla. And ur teeth can start moving.

Shit. Thanks. I guess I will roll them in steak sauce.

Attached: chair shot.jpg (800x596, 57K)

Okay I got memed. I'm a child of divorce gimme a break

Attached: patrick.jpg (260x215, 41K)

How much should I chew at a time?

>And ur teeth can start moving.

yeah not sure fucking up your teeth is worth having a sick jawline

I'd rather just cut weight

He obviously meant your teeth can start correcting themselves

>how to give yourself a TMJ fracture 101

Any one that gets their jaw fractured from just chewing gum must not have a jaw to begin with.

Steak sauce makes you gay. Think about it. It's sauce you smear on meat. It's not far from smear KY on a cock.

Attached: look_at_this_faggot.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

It's Greek retard

then why does it have a ching chong name?
could be a form of rebranding - things are often shipped around the globe just for packaging, sorting etc.

>chewing gum can straighten your teeth

Attached: 1403405948999.png (446x456, 262K)

>like i could care less
Think

Do you know the Greek alphabet differs from the Roman alphabet? It's mastiha hios/masticha chios.

You're 100% burger as I noticed they always get the "I could care less" thing wrong too, and it's somehow now just how you guys say it instead of the logically correct version.

Where can you even get it? There's some on amazon but it seems overpriced

Fell for the meem
Amazon 50g for 12 quid free del

Chios -name of a Greek island- place of origin - in Greek alphabet: Χιος
Mastiha- gum in Greek - Μαστίχα in Greek alphabet - to masticate is to chew in English also.

It's not, you'll do AGES with one pack

This shit looks cool. I like trying weird stuff like this. Thanks for telling me about it.

> 0>x
Take a moment to consider what you just wrote and why it is wrong.

Been using mastic gum from op's pic for maybe a year and a half? Can't really remember exactly when I started but have definitely noticed a difference not only in jaw definition but also dental health and jaw strength. Feels weirdly satisfying to chew through meat or tough foods like yogurt. Just chew it in place of normal gum or when your doing something tedious/ mundane

Attached: Screenshot_20180816-235705.jpg (1440x2560, 1.17M)

>tough foods like yogurt
nigga what

Impressive. Do you have a before pic lad?

I had no jaw, this is what I got after mewing

Attached: 20171130_021211.jpg (361x364, 44K)

Retards say it around the globe mate

He was trying to say "chew easily through tough foods, as though they were yogurt."

A little more neckpilling to match that chad jaw.

Just wanted to let you know, don't bother trying to find cheap greek masticha .I spent a few hours once thinking that the high price was due to the markup but it's an expensive thing to make. They have to slice the bark of the trees, hand pick the droplets of resin and clean them by hand.
Greeks can get it cheaper in stores over there though.

what's it like though
actual improvement jaw-wise aside, does it """move""" your teeth?

STFU fuckin MINT

That's what mewing is supposed to do. The techniques that mew describes is something he and his father before him used in their dental practices on actual humans to get pretty impressive results, turning slack-jawed mouth breathing kids with long faces into kids with well developed jaws with good forward growth and no mouth breathing. I don't know if he claims that it can have an effect to the same degree on adults, but for some people it helps, anecdotally.

Mastic gum is just simply to chew on something hard repetitively, which has been proven to strengthen and cause hypertrophy in jaw muscles. All it's meant to do is accentuate your jaw with bigger muscles.

It tastes like a "piney" flavor. Hard to describe but I liked it but ya its really expensive. My face is fine I just saw it on here and love gum so I bought it on a whim. Doesn't help jaw or anything tho, pure myth. Its impossible to fix bone by chewing no matter what Jow Forums says.