I cant afford food canada is too expensive

i cant afford food canada is too expensive

Attached: Blank+_961dac3ab067b90f6031e85e22c81067.jpg (326x312, 36K)

Torontofriend here.

I use flyerland to check out where to get food the week ahead. I find my animal protein and veggies for reasonably low prices. Food Basics and Metro meat sales are your friend.

Eggs are also the cheapest source of protein. If you ate paleo or keto, make friends with eggs. If not, get some bulk lentils and legumes and canned stuff from Shoppers Drug Mart. Spend on the bonus points days and get $25 worth of free stuff when you spend $50. Load up on groceries then.

What is your weekly budget, OP? Where abouts are you?

get the fuck out then faggot. we dont want you

toronto as well

Go to Spadina China Town then. There are cheap butcher shops there, as well as in Kensington if you need some ground pork or ground beef. If you're along bloor, P.A.T. near Christie Station has some good deals every once in a while.

I'd recommend China Town again for cheaper veggies and fruits. You can get rice and legumes in bulk for dirt cheap. Same with at the Bulk Barn.

If you're in the North or East, again, check out Food Basics for the cheapest deals you'll get at a grocery store.

Guys no joking, buy your steel plates before the tariffs hit hard

Lmfao imagine unironically being poor

Nobody wants you here either.

Burger who travels to Toronto on business about once a month, Holy Shit is your food expensive. Pears are double the cost, Bacon and Eggs are at least 50% more expensive. Your garlic is from fucking China and costs $3. How do you guys eat?

Stop drinking and smoking and suddenly you can afford food :-)
You fucking degenerate

are dollar is 70 cents USD so it's not that bad but we pay our tim hortons workers like 20 bucks an hour or something

our*

Even with the exchange rate, food in Toronto is 25-50% more expensive than NJ. Somebody has to pay for all your Somali uber drivers to have new cars I guess.

BASED TORONTOPOSTER

Then dont buy canada, buy food instead

Toronto is cringe and bluepilled
If any of you niggers are in York region you can hang out with me. We can watch anime on my CRT in my basement. Maybe even cuddle.

Eggs + Chef Boyardi
6x a day

Whenever im in quebec i have to get this...

Attached: 999999-68553037706.jpg (460x460, 31K)

im not the one whining like a faggot. gtfo my cuntry

>Toronto
>canada
Pick one. You guys get American culture but Canadian cost of living. Worst of both worlds.
t. prairies

Just get some food lol

lmfao Torontofags complaining about food costs. Nigga come to Vancouver we pay $5 for a jug of fucking milk. 12 eggs? $4. No wonder people steal groceries.

Close to what we pay for milk, and 1/2 the cost here for eggs, roughly. Also, can't we just unite against a general inferiority complex?

It's the general amount we are taxed on everything. Honestly, I am lucky to have a home based teaching job at the moment where I make okay money, and can work as much as I want. We need a freer market here.

eggs from shoppers, quarter cow from farmers/butchers.

Attached: 95682374.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

get your sips from wholesale club

Attached: IMG_0121.jpg (1024x768, 96K)