Oats give cancer

I've been eating quaker oats for a hell of a long time, what do Jow Forums

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/08/15/breakfast-foods-cereal-weed-killer/999167002/

Attached: Screenshot_20180816-181032.png (1080x1920, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4153635.stm
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/315073.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This can't be legit

Attached: 1527682596297.png (719x583, 456K)

THE FUCK DO WE DO NOW BROS?

this is very unsettling

Attached: carol.jpg (2052x1329, 1.11M)

Oatmeal has been known to cause cancer for like a year now. How is this news?

ahgahahahahahaahahahhahhahahahahahah
oh no no no no n
aahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

cereal fags btfo

You wash your oats before you eat them. Or microwave them to neutralize whatever might be on it.

Just like you should have been doing with your fruits and vegetables that are also doused in pesticides at the farm.

This. I don't even use a kettel.

Dude. Quakers being in the 1000+ concentration has me shook.

pretty sure most wheat is sprayed with so much shit to purposely dehydrate it and essentially kill us

>he hasn't been eating organic oats

Buy organic oats, simple.

What do? Obviously sue

the "organic" industry is it own lump of dogshit

This.

>plastic bottled water
>pesticide use on grown produce
>growth hormone used in poultry
>cysts in red meat
>high estrogen in dairy
We are so fucked lads, the kids are even more fucked

Hehehehe.... Stoopid vegans... I told you plants had antinootrients... Only reason yoo have cancer nao is that your body is trying to save yoo from malnootrition hehehe...

Attached: 1522093881501.jpg (900x900, 79K)

This looks like it's mostly a concern for children.
>There is a one in 100,000 risk of cancer from glyphosate when more than 1.1 milligrams is consumed per day.
Based off one of the last paragraphs you can eat 3 kilos of Quaker oats a day and have a 0.00001% chance of developing cancer because of it. Of course, this probably adds to the other carcinogens that people put into their body all the time. I would way rather minutely increase my chance of cancer by eating a good source of carbs than smoking or drinking.

>oats give you cancer
>oats are covered in weed killer
>oats give cancer

Attached: 1508384798626.png (645x729, 58K)

Sufficient macro and micronutrients from veganism are obtainable. More expensive than a standard diet? Yes, but that's primarily as a result of society largely consisting of meat and dairy consumers. Is it more challenging to get some animo acids? Yes, but will it kill me or prevent me from developing muscle at all? No, but what it does do is limit my footprint in terms of harmful gases that harm the ozone layer and ultimately exacerbate climate change. I'm one less contributor to global environmental harm on a mass scale and this, for me, is a step in the right direction.

>oats only cause cancer in America
>Only in America
Well I am ok then

cope

Is it just me or does everything in the world either cause cancer or prevent cancer?

just everything in america

> Microwaves neutralize pesticides
Citation needed.

3 packs puts you at 1.2 millgrams per day (0.04mg per pack), which is over the 1/100,000, which is already 0.001%, which is more than your purported 0.00001%

>2500-482
>not growing your own grains

Attached: 1e47fdfe56b049afa2eebedb9d88f671~01.png (282x261, 128K)

literally everything causes cancer these days

>the fucking sun
>chicken
>red meat
>fucking milk
>protein powders
>processed foods(aka everything in the fucking supermarket that isn't labeled organic)

In that case I'd better start smoking a carton a day and injecting fucking round up in my veins because according to your stupid fucking reasoning EVERY OPTION IS THE GODDAMN SAME

oats are already steamed though. does this process do nothing?

how is this in any way related to what he was saying.
produce is contaminated too brainlet.
Only solution is to grow your own shit.

unironically eating breakfast lmao

Another plus for me stopping eating then. Since the start of this year oats started giving me hemorroids for some reason.

>thread about plants being sprayed with pesticides that cause cancer
>"eat a restricted diet of plants because something"
I'm afraid you must have some vitamin defieciency, user

go ahead and please do so since you obviously missed the fucking point you retarded schizoid

This is some classic human reasoning. Oh geez I wonder what could have giving me all these hemorroids. Well I have been eating oats, so they must be the perpetrator.

>people who eat breakfast get cancer
woah

who the fuck eats oats? This isn't 2012.

>eating grains is the same as sticking your face in fucking rat poison and fumes

Attached: 1532654801500.jpg (801x800, 127K)

ahaha also lmao fucking Americans are more pesticide than people at this point

I'm making overnight oats for the first time, do you guys add whey the night before with the oats and milk or add it in the morning? I've always been under the impression that once the whey is mixed it should be consumed asap even if refrigerated.

i make everything the night before, wrap it up and put it in the fridge
been doing this for a year, why do you think it should be consumed immediately?

Hehehe

>hey everyone did I mention I'm a vegan

nigga we talking about declining testosterone rates simultaneously with increased estrogens in the world around us

Americans confirmed having no reading comprehension

>he eats non-organic food

thats what you get for being cheap you dumbass

Attached: 1533982771810.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

Is there anything that doesn't give you cancer anymore? I feel like everything i consume is now scientifically proven to cause cancer.

Does milk cause cancer as well?

Attached: 1522028468631.png (880x1280, 1.74M)

>boiling chemical pesticides makes then safe to eat
???

A single non-peer reviewed, privately funded study found the highest level was 1000 ppb. Even at that level you could still eat literally a kg of oats and still just hit .01 mg/day. This is a chemical that even the WHO won't call definitely carcinogenic because there is no actual data supporting a causal relationship.

But the company itself doesn't trust it's own product
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4153635.stm

Every time i eat oats i get hemorroids. Have tried 4 fucking times and everytime i eat at least 100g i get them and have removed other foods and none of them did caused them except oats.

Everything is also toxic in a certain quantity.
Just avoid the obvious shit.
And yes, Milk isn't really good for you.

Attached: 1518787835421.gif (200x200, 2M)

This is what happens to your brain on a b12 deficiency.

Yes

Is Wegmans Quick Oats unsafe too?

FUCK

It's not like I already dropped them because I am three months into nogluten.

I've been eating at least 120g of this stuff a day for the past five years.

Attached: 1471001973842.jpg (364x366, 47K)

Youre probably given you need to consume like 6kg for a serious risk.

MURRICA!

What if told you everything gives you cancer?

Damn, now the list of foods that don't cause cancer is basically just salt and pepper.

>wanting to live past 45
audible kek

What if I told you that that's exactly what these companies want you to think? They want everyone to just think "well everything gives you cancer so I might as well eat this garbage anyway". You also don't know how much it increases your cancer risk. It could double your risk or 1000x it.

>I eat Quaker Old Fashioned Oats every morning

Attached: 1493910889763.jpg (385x387, 17K)

This is why you have eggs for breakfast

Attached: cheese-and-mushroom-omelette.jpg (705x397, 66K)

If this is legit then thanks for the heads up. I was getting tired of the same breakfast anyways.

Attached: 1534118294901.png (672x787, 979K)

That may be true but what if I told you there are different rates at which you can build carcinogens in your body depending on what you consume? What if I told you just saying 'fuck it' gives a company cart blanche to make things ten times worse?

keto and organic fags win again

Attached: 1514875502383.jpg (400x568, 46K)

We're unstoppable

>t. someone thats never been to an organic farm
How do you think they mass produce that stuff they send to Trader Joe's? They coat it with the same fucking pesticides in open fields just like they do on the bigger commercial farms. Pesticides are a necessary evil until we no longer have to deal with bugs in open fields fucking up our crops. Maybe with CRISPR edits that make the insects die when they go near our crops. And we could make it a fair trade by growing plants they can eat off the farm and near a waste site.

I grow organic foods, micro-farming, greenhouses, etc. We don't use pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, or any of that shit.

That's why you buy organic oats you dimwit.
Oats don't cause cancer, shitty pesticides do.

>They coat it with the same fucking pesticides in open fields just like they do on the bigger commercial farms
No they don't you fuck head. To be labeled certified organic you can't use synthetic pesticides or herbicides.
Go take a look on the USDA website if you continue to refuse believing it.

The EPA regulates pesticide use, dingus. And the USDA has standards to be met across the board for all foods. Organic is just a label companies throw on for style points.

Tit trips

And your shit is covered in bugs and diseases

Smoke weed

No, I grow what can be grown in my region and use permacultre techniques, it's the result of years of study and effort. I may get some pests or powdery mildew if I don't take care of every little detail, but I'd rather run that risk than put lab made cancer-causing poison on my crops desu.

Those people who sell their foods to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods have to go through a pretty rigorous vetting process, a lot of lab work and shit of that nature just to meet the standards of those companies. You're clueless monsantobrah. .

>he doesn’t own a demeter biodynamic+USDA organic certified farm that makes its own bokashi compost tea

>Sufficient macro and micronutrients from veganism are obtainable

Attached: 1501369821067.jpg (327x324, 9K)

Tiddy milk is actually good for you because of PQQ: medicalnewstoday.com/articles/315073.php

>Open thread
>Fuck, I've been eating oats with peanut butter for the last 7 years now
>Weed killer
>Been eating organic oats only the last 7 years

Feels good, man. Enjoy your poisoned food, plebs.

Are you kidding me? The USDA and EPA are controlled by the same people who own industrial agriculture, including Monsanto. How can you not yet realize how heavily the government is controlled by money? Do you live in a cave? The amount of pesticides needed to controlled heavily pesticide resistant bugs nowadays is massive and the types of pesticide allowed used is incredibly lax in law.

Certified organic, on the other hand, means free of synthetic additives like pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and dyes, and not be processed using industrial solvents, irradiation, or genetic engineering. But go ahead user, enjoy your pesticide soaked, irradiated, industrial solvent processed death produce. Being stubborn and thinking you are right is way more important than your health.

Get the organic ones

0.04mg x 3 = 0.12mg

have your mom call the mortician user
get your suit pressed

>dont trust the government
>except when its 'certified organic' by the government

Attached: 1502318392758.jpg (640x640, 30K)

glyphosate (roundup) is actually so insanely prevalent you can set a beaker outside when it rains and you will be able to get glyphosate in it

>literally everything causes cancer these days
>>the fucking sun
only for whitoids...

Seems like a good ol' media beat up to me. Monsanto lost that Californian court case against the rock. Therefore all agribusiness associated with Monsanto gives cancer. Typical (((media)))

>Every time i eat oats i get hemorroids.
stop pushing so hard when you take a shit, it should slide out not need as much force as your final set when lifting.

Where my Wegmans bros at

If I’m doing cc of Deca a week I don’t care about oatmeal and egg and tuna cancer hypotheses. Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman didn’t die of cancer and they ate tons of food

This isn't true, black people get skin cancer all the time.

OH NO NO NO NO

kek based

flawed report. you can find people who study herbicides toxicity and their concentration in agricultural produce crying about it in social media

*woosh*

If you're not using organic free range antibiotic-free fair trade sourced himalayan pink salt you're pretty much just seasoning your food with cancer seeds tbyetch