How is he natty bros...

How is he natty bros? He gets drug tested randomly all the time and has even livestreamed them testing him and yet he looks this fucking good.

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-131738.png (1440x1595, 1.96M)

Easily achievable natty. DYEL virgins just jealous they have shit discipline and habits

I wouldn't say easily, but definitely natty
Lurk more before posting

Is that the kid from the TV show Home Improvement?

Post your body faggot. I can bet youre just starting out.

>Easily achievable
lol the things people say on this board
>just work out religiously and have extreme mental discipline and manage a strict diet and spend countless hours reading about and refining your fitness knowledge
>oh and do this for YEARS
>it's easy bruh

Well he's been doing Karate since he was a kid. Remained very active in doing so. Now is in the UFC at what, 22? Not hard to believe its natty, don't believe he doesn't use cutting agents and/or cycles in short bursts.

At that level you get insider knowledge on how to beat random tests just like Olympians. The vast majority of elite level athletes are on PEDs, because at that level its much less about your individual skill set at that point and more about the 5-10% competitive edge you can get through training adjustments and diet.

this is only acheivable natty for 1% of the population, he has elite genetics

first of all, if you think for a second that size and definition at that level of body fat is "easily achievable natty", you simply shouldn't be speaking. the quads alone are a dead give away.

second of all, he's not a bodybuilder, he's a professional fighter. this means, even if he were attempting to gain mass, he would also need to be training his cardio, his explosive power, his muscular endurance, his strength, and his sport specific skillsets, all while watching his diet to stay in his weight class.

so yeah, totally natty.

Most mma fighters are on something but it brings in billions of dollars and they clearly let it slide as long as the argument can still be made that the fighters might be natty.. would be different if they looked like mr olympia beefcakes
His dad "was" a steroid dealer and he looks like that, if you can't put 2 and 2 together you're living outside of reality

his fucking dad was a fucking steroid dealer jesus christ get off the natty train and just pin already

IM SO SICK OF NEVER SEEING AESTHETIC NATTYS BROS...

Attached: D832EAF6A74C4A09ABF126B619F8EEFE.jpg (300x250, 13K)

This. His quads are roided to the max.

source?

just google it, it's public record. he was also trafficking coke if i remember right. now he's a goody two shoes mormon or something lmao

I think my man has the same problem as amy

Attached: images (18).jpg (320x240, 14K)

> How is he natty bros
It's fucking not.

>Fully prepared for no one to believe this but

My friends went to elementary school with him. They told me he had a six-pack in 1st grade and his parent gave packed him ridiculous shit for lunch. He looks so good because he's been trained/training since birth.

Attached: RetroPepeThink.png (128x121, 26K)

you do not need to constantly read and “refine” knowledge. moronic

I just realized I can't type for shit but whatever you guys get the message
He more than likely is
Genetics play a role, but more the training for 15 years thing

Attached: SquidDab.png (793x650, 206K)

Has he always been a goody two shoes?

>is he natty

no.

>He gets drug tested randomly

you got tricked by the USADA propagandists/nut huggers. hard. UFC is only slightly more legitimate than WWE in that they don't pull the strikes, exaggerate the holds as and script the outcomes as much as WWE.

Supposedly. His rich ass parents were weird to him

Attached: NEWbamba.png (140x199, 54K)

This

HE has GOD tier genetics, he is ripped year round he is strong, he is actually fit and HAS A HUGE DICK. not to mention he is blonde with blue eyes and really good facial aesthethics. Plus the dude is both smart and polite. He only needs to believe in JESUS and he would be ALPHA AS FUGGGG

friendly reminder his dad was a bodybuilder on roids

It's the lighting, filter, and pump. Just watch any of his fights. The things that are real are leanness, thick neck, thick jaw and he has been training his whole life. If you disagree, you literally don't lift.
>northcutt on the left

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-010249.png (1280x720, 808K)

>quads
>delts
>face isnt emaciated
>ripped and full after camp and cutting

he is on a mild cutting agent and some test at the very least. seriously, how can people be so fucking gullible. he obv has good genetics but nobody looks like that. doping as well obviously

yeah you do, mma evolves pretty fast. every new opponent has to be studied and you need different work to get the highest chance of winning. only the losers stop learning.

Attached: IMG_20180817_080829.jpg (657x1168, 215K)

This guy has been ripped since he was a little boy.

Attached: sagenorthcutt_1246900684.jpg (3072x2048, 2.4M)

I'm the only person who has ever rolled with Sage here. He's not natty. Not even close. He IS smaller in person though. Smaller than GSP even though he looks bigger in photos.

Rolled meaning? Rolled on the octagon mat?

He's fuckin 180lbs at 6', half the motherfuckers in that CBT thread are bigger than him, like by 30+ lbs. Obviously he's in better condition but that's really only because his total weekly workload is at least 3x theirs.

It means practiced BJJ/some variation, most likely.

His dad is a steroid dealer

yes, same guy

Looking good but when is that 5pl8 pull and that 4pl8 squat for reps comming tho
You don't want to get mogged by a teen who doesn't curl

Yeah, no shit. USADA is a joke and needs to be abolished to make MMA great again. Literally every dude who gets popped for something gets away with it and everyone else is on designer shit.

Nice but I hope you don’t think you look exectly like him, you’re worlds apart.

>easily achievable
whenever someone uses these words you know they're full of shit
if this was easily achievable natty pretty much any professional athlete would look like him or almost as good, most fighters look skinny and chubby, at best they have an ottermode thing going on, so you know that's not easily achievable even for people who are ridiculously physically active and train all the time and literally fail drug tests lmao.

The reason why sage looks like that is merely due to his genetics, that's all there is to it, the dude had a fucking six pack and a v taper at fucking 6 years old, most people that I know that go to the gym don't even have a v taper regardless of how hard they train, and the truly massive ones look like shit due to roidbloating.
Sage is just genetically blessed, you can't look like him natty no matter how hard you try, you can be more muscular than him, you can be bigger than him, but you can NEVER be as lean and as muscular as him at the same time.
Superior nutrient partitioning, literally genetics.

> half the motherfuckers in that CBT thread are bigger than him, like by 30+ lbs.
Wrong fucker, every single person in this board except for the obvious roiders are less muscular than sage lmao, sage actually is lean, unlike the vast majority of people that post in CBT threads, not even comparable.
Sage has pronounced six pack abs in any lighting, he's fucking big for height and bodyfat%, you have no fucking idea how hard it is to achieve 180lb at his level of conditioning lmao, just look at natural bodybuilding contests, they all look like sticks on shows, literally have to starve themselves in order to achieve the level of conditioning sage has achieved while eating rice and steak all day.
GENETICS. Guys at 6' that are natty need to fucking starve themselves to -160lb in order to look lean enough(Vitruvian physique for ex)
There is no one that is natural in this board that looks even close to what sage looks like.

Attached: sg.jpg (419x566, 61K)

Becuase he doesn’t irl, he looks small comparably. And he’s covered in oil or some shit.

Also this isn’t what girls want, but what gay dudes want. So if you think he looks good your probably gay

1%er genetics and training since childhood. Fucking sucks you'll never be gigachad status.

No they fucking dont. OPs pic just has a juicy pump, great lightning and is all oiled up. If user would lose like 2% body he'd be the same

delusional

colossal coping mechanism that stinks of jealousy and bitterness

Attached: Capture.jpg (317x377, 26K)

Gays like musclebears and twinks, not this veiny roided shit.

very strange ab insertions

Attached: 1532358245464.jpg (537x720, 124K)

he train from child

I really WANT to like Northcutt because he's genuinely a decent person, but that haircut is really making it hard for me

Is this kid stuck in 1999?

Which one is sage? The one with his face, or the one with his haircut?

>all these people who think this dude is natty
>b-but he's been training since birth!
Look at those abs and legs. Look at that vascularity
No one gets that fucking big and lean natty
It doesn't matter if you've been "training since birth". Can you provide me with a study where "training since birth" equates to big and lean as fuck as a young adult?

>trained athletically his entire life by his creepy overbearing father
>likely on test doses since childhood, now off them but his physiology was permanently changed
That's how.

Lighting + tan + oil

>genelets when will they ever learn?

His body doesn't seem hard to achieve as he's like 6 foot with an apparent 5'10 wingspan which is fucking tiny and pretty narrow shoulders.

I'm sure he could be taking something that some people would say isn't 100% natural but his shoulders look pretty normal.

Definitely has good leg genetics though or has put in some serious effort there

He has been training since he could walk

>that hairline

He is a christian and is very open about it you ding dong.

His and look weird as fuck, like they've been scrunched upwardd

I like this analysis

-Pump
-Sweat/oil to reflect light
-Perfect lighting
-Flexing
-Filters

Yes he's natty lol he doesn't look like that walking around

>this fucking good

his abs are horrendous. they look like 6 hernias

Build is achievable natty. He just has insane dedication to his diet, since his livelihood depends on it. On top of this he's doing tons of cardio everyday.

Imagine going through life being this naive.

>Imagine thinking because someone is cut that they MUST be on steroids
Why is this so hard to comprehend for you? He isn't even that big. All muscle groups are in proportion. No massive delts of traps.

he's not

he uses low doses and is careful

t. lifting for 4 whole months

Attached: 23876285391249.jpg (700x467, 197K)

I've been lifting 3-4 years, probably a lot longer than you.

his delts have a steroid look though, lol

USADA doesnt test for growth

Skill and talent is incredibly important.

Every NBA players had elite talent and most are on all sorts of diet and training maximization regimes they follow, but only a handful can play close to LeBron even at their peak, while he's done it for years.

Babe Ruth wasnty even that strict and dominated the home run record for decades.

No one ever came close to Bolt and it wasn't diet and roids that made him faster.

Genetic freak who trains freakishly to maximize gains

Or

Employs one of the many easy work arounds against generic PED testing

Inb4 OP thinks that the 98% of the NFL that doesn't pop a positive PED are all natty

Attached: 6cf859ad7eca3fd1cdcb7a63ec357af3.png (680x764, 416K)

holy moly I remember you from the cbts about a year ago, you're the dude that wore jean shorts right and has like blonde hair right?

>imagine being this bluepilled

good thing HGH isn't anabolic

Sage pls go

he's literally just a little bit fatter, practically the same size with different insertions and that's it.

Straight from USADA dumbass:
"USADA conducts the anti-doping programs for all Olympic, Paralympic, Pan-American and Parapan American sport in the United States, as well as for the UFC. USADA does NOT have jurisdiction over the testing programs for MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL or the NCAA. Those organizations conduct their own drug-testing programs. There may be overlap if an athlete is competing for Team USA in addition to their normal activity (for example, when an NBA player is playing for USA Basketball in the Olympic Games)."
The drug testing present in the UFC is NOT even comparable to the drug testing in american professional sports, not even fucking close lmao.

his guy's from my hometown and got to saw him fight an amateur match before he got big back in like 2012.

he was fighting this 6'-4" negro that was being a complete asshole. (not shaking hands before the match and acting like a dbag)

sage choked him out in the first round, was great

>learning is dumb

Attached: 1514215318084.png (320x359, 39K)

>any delt width at all
>R-ROIDS!!!!

you can literally buy test gel that leaves your system in 24 hours. Gold medal winning olympic athletes are tested randomly too, yet they rarely get caught. these threads are cope after cope.

people smoke weed every day. people drink every day. people take steroids every day. people take stimulants like adderal that are borderline meth every single day. drugs are everywhere. deal with it.

these guys have a very short amount of time to put weight back on after weigh ins and are drug tested. of course hes going to look like shit. multiple fighters have been caught with steroids. anderson silvas a fucking DYEL and he was caught.

C O P E
O P E
P E
E

Attached: steroid-cops[1].jpg (790x415, 43K)

>He gets drug tested randomly all the time and has even livestreamed them testing him
spoiler: its not random and its not all the time. he gets informed well ahead of time just like every athlete

What was he like in school?

Imagine if he could get some wins. Literally just sitting on millions of dollars. His marketability is insane.

>what is lighting, pump, oil, and filters

assuming he's actually natty

not easily achievable, most men won't be able to reach this, for people with good genetics then yeah

My first thought was of course Sage is natty. Then I opened my pic. Has he always been this yoked and I just didn't notice?

Anyways I believe Sage is natty because hes been working out since he was like 8 being trained for the specific purpose of fighting. I don't know how he stays so lean but I know he's drug tested all the time.

Could it really just be genetics? He's so fucking lean all the time and that's the only thing I can't explain.

He doesn't really need to get that many wins at all.
Just have a few exhibition matches and be the cap america all american boy scout kind of dude.
If they can get him into media or hell onto a marvel movie set as some rando badguy/good guy, fucks sake it wouldn't take much to rejigger the eddie brock story into him being an olympic martial artist turned mma fighter.. then...eh whatever.

>anderson silvas a fucking DYEL and he was caught.
>mfw

Attached: 10092486.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>slave morality is alpha

This is being White. I love it.

juicy af

His dad was a busted dealer who sold PEDs

>Also this isn’t what girls want
I'm in tears just imagining you typing this.

Attached: 24312797_1547887381968820_7993634401746019241_n.jpg (640x783, 96K)

I'm right there with your arguments about his training and nutrition and he's obviously not natty. But out of all the muscles you pick quads as the give-away in his physique? Not saying you're wrong, I'd just like to hear the reasoning for this. In my experience legs are just about the most "unnatty" looking body parts on a natty lifter. Think of all those youtube squats and deadlifts natties with giant legs, so giant they look defined when the guys are at chubby bodyfat% otherwise. Or are you saying that someone like that blond bearded metalhead guy is roided as well? I forgot his name but you probably know who I'm talking about any way.