When I'm bored I go to Facebook and join closed "dieting" groups full of middle aged housewives and I laugh at the...

When I'm bored I go to Facebook and join closed "dieting" groups full of middle aged housewives and I laugh at the impossible things they say and the momscience.

>Pic related

Attached: 20180817_112207.png (1060x1026, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G1ipjtwepl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who hurt you

Isn't that normal though? Is this slut used to eating directly before going to bed and immediately after waking up?

Probably used to wake up in the middle of the night to raid the fridge

theres not much to lol at other than 13 hours without eating not being IF

XD

Attached: 20180817_121354.png (1080x1697, 1.3M)

Men don't put anything in their coffee

>what is bourbon

>what is onions milk

>what is onions milk
That is a very good question, excsctly how do you get milk from onions, and why the fuck are you putting it in your coffee?

Mirin' blue light filter

Having your last meal at 7:30pm then eating at 9:30am is just normal though? Tell her this and say she needs to fast until at least midday and see how long it takes for them to REEEE

based

>will never make it

You have to wake up before dawn and herd the mature onions into heated stalls whereby you milk each layer.

Cringe and bluepilled

>ruining bourbon by mixing it with coffee

Attached: file.png (300x300, 120K)

>eats far more than woman
>drinks a good amount of water
>next morning, empty stomach and no water, weight has considerably dropped

this is the only way i see this happenin

I chuckled

>You have to wake up before dawn and herd the mature onions into heated stalls whereby you milk each layer.

Attached: 46677615-CF21-4049-AF6C-138CE438E00A.png (200x200, 26K)

I have layers Greg, can you milk me?

Attached: C4F5E0D9-8746-49EB-A325-4161A5AD920F.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Why are you laughing? She lost 40lbs after a baby and still wants to lose another 20. She seems like a good mother, don't be jealous you didn't have one.

Get a therapist dude.

She clearly said "to start", meaning she wants to increase the time later. She's worried about her baby's health. You guys are losers lol.

this thread is retarded

Why is having dinner and breakfast at normal times now considered fasting?

Attached: what.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

> shes breastfeeding
literally the best weight loss system in existance
any pics of how fat she is?

Reddit detected

more

based crabs in a bucket mentality keeping roasties down

the delusion is real

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-141125.jpg (1077x1338, 519K)

I am no doctor but i think this one is bullshit

Shut the fuck up you fucking pussy. You think her breasts are gonna dry out or something? Fucking pussy.

>when you don't eat for 8 hours so your body just KILLS you

Fucking pussy, never gonna make it.

This one made me kek

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-142401.png (1080x1920, 286K)

That’s cause the baby weighed 40lbs. That’s why she said she lost the ‘baby weight’ she’s still on the chubby side.

This cringy comment hurt me

Why would anyone go on the internet to tell lies that aren't even funny or have any hidden benefit at all?
how the fuck can't someone not eat for a couple of hours and choke to death in stomach acid???
that goes against anything and everything biology teaches

This is how a w*man brain works. They need to leave Jow Forums

That's a fucking huge babe m8

As someone who has had GERD for my entire adult life, this actually happens. I've aspirated some acid in my sleep before, it's painful and terrifying. Also, when I first started intermittent fasting and skipping breakfast, I would have pretty bad acid in the mornings when my stomach is anticipating food to enter, and instead it's empty and just bubbling away.

When people like me go in for surgery, if I'm to be put under anesthesia, the doctors have to have pumps on standby just in case of a pulmonary aspiration. Acid reflux is actually a pretty big factor in anesthesia mortality and pneumonia. Scary shit.

what is omad? a ounce of milk a day?

Attached: 1437658413631.jpg (777x1023, 212K)

>Hurr muh Biology.
Biology is just a tool of the patriarchy, white male trash loser

It's a dumb story but if she's really losing inches without losing much weight she's doing something right

one meal per day

>That’s cause the baby weighed 40lbs
I don't think human babies can weight that much buddeh

She gave birth to a nigger bull

Attached: 7855808C-B7C5-4A4A-86FD-46F4BAC6D466.jpg (746x947, 83K)

Exactly, breastfeeding burns up to 500 calories per day. I don't understand how anyone could have trouble losing weight like this.

It's funny she probably thinks like this to some extent missing the HUGE irony when someone who is not used to go 8 hours without eating actually thinks they're underpriviliged lmao

>Fasting for 4 hours is so hard I have to post about it on facebook

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-143323.jpg (1080x585, 91K)

She needs the like and attention gibs

Whenever I see fat middle-aged moms walking circles around my neighborhood, it upsets me. I have no idea why.

Probably because I assume that they're doing absolutely nothing about their diets, and think that taking a couple laps around the house every day is going to make them thin again. They're the main culprits of the "diet and exerciser never works for me" movement. I guarantee they go home, eat a half dozen donuts and bitch to the rest of their middle-aged friends how hard they've been working but they just can't seem to lose any weight.

Fucking infuriating.

how are you not dead? Doesn't acid fuck your lungs completely?

>2018
>never milked onions
Mfw

I can't say if you are extremely retarded or just trying to be a stupid troll.

GERD pretty much debunks evolution desu

What’s wrong with this? If I was a woman breast milk quality would be a concern to me as well

Fucking boomers, man

Why are you calling her a slut?

Only if you inhale a lot of it and don't cough it out in time. I'm talking a couple drops or so, here. As soon as your body realizes what's happening, you immediately wake up in a painful coughing fit and purge it.
The reason some people die of pneumonia in surgery is because since they're under anesthesia they don't wake up or cough and the acid stays there.

When you inhale a little in your sleep it hurts like fuck, but people rarely die because of it.
I still have to take antacids every night, though. If I ever forget to take them the following day will be hell for me.

If you guys wanna be absolutely furious and seeth at boomer ignorance and then laugh when they get exposed you can watch secret eaters

youtu.be/G1ipjtwepl0

>Medanon here
Aspiration of stomach acid causes chemical pneumonia automatically. If you didn't have to go to the ICU, you just had a bad case of heartburn... retard.

What did she mean by this ?

Attached: 20180817_144332.png (1080x1920, 202K)

This was meant for

Imagine how shitty their diets are that they can lose 10lbs and regain them like that

That she is fucking retarded

fuck off, frog

lol faggot

Redpilled

Non

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-145036.jpg (1080x1121, 383K)

>IF
>I stopped eating at 7:30 and will eat at 9:30 am
...so in other words, having dinner, then going to bed and having breakfast the next day like any normal person?

Attached: k visible confusion.jpg (430x381, 108K)

Fuck off frog
Vous-levour couchez avec moi you fucking faggot

bon d'accord, font comme tu veux

Don't want to be a roastie advocate but you Jow Forumsizens sometimes ignore how fucked up someone's eating cycle can get.

The proper way to lose weight after having a baby is breastfeeding. The reason many women stay fat after having a kid is because they go full-retard and only breastfeed for a couple months max.

Sometimes I unintentionally skip eating for almost a day. I guess I'm a god.

Merci

Malaisant et bleu-pilulé

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-145017.jpg (1080x1060, 254K)

so in other words you don't even wanna make it?

GERD isn't caused by having an empty stomach though. There are various causes of things that irritate the mucus membranes, lower the muscle tone of the LES, etc. Also just being fat in general.

The entire story was constructed to either let people know she has a boyfriend or to pretend that she has a boyfriend. I'm 100% serious about this theory.

kek good shit
fuck boomers

ITT manlet aestheticucks cope and try to rationalise being a pussy. Great meal that OP. Impossible to not make gains with food like this.

Attached: D0844EB7-BA94-482E-B971-70FF64CE7A2E.jpg (630x630, 58K)

Meanwhile...

Attached: 8d3695b550a588fd9ba0789bee259256--guys-vs-girls-big-guys.jpg (474x424, 39K)

Oops ignore this bros, wrong thread

>I've lost almost all the baby weight
Baby just fucking fell out of you like a turd, sure thing you lost this weight, dumbass.

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-150220.png (1080x1920, 864K)

lol...i hope you realize the average fitizen has delusions that are waaay worse.

>pissfilters

Attached: enlightened.jpg (600x450, 36K)

Jesus. Pains me to think there are millions just like the people in this gay show that have raised children.

I can’t tell if you have a vagina, but you type like you do.

How? People with GERD die so those genes don't get passed on and it doesn't become pandemic. Pretty simple concept.

Worse than a female? Incorrect.

I had that acid choke thing one after eating a shitload of spicy pastorma.

Attached: 271351-11.jpg (800x534, 86K)

>we both eat whatever we want during our meal
>he lost 24lbs, i lost 5
>IT MUST BE MALE PRIVILEGE
Hmmmmm

>Dr. ((( Berg )))

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-151047.png (1080x1920, 531K)

>Woman
>1800 calorie per day
They are hopeless.

It's not

IF is 16 hours fast minimum

Remember to activate your onions before milking them.

She probably eats the same as him and is 20 cm shorter