How do we solve the (((Starbucks))) problem?

How do we solve the (((Starbucks))) problem?

Attached: starbucks.jpg (337x450, 38K)

by acknowledging how expensive it is

By not going there

By brining your own lunch and coffee there and use their WiFi. Since they won’t kick you out, you can sit their and protein fart all day long

Find me a better cup of black coffee for 2$ I can get almost anywhere on the planet.

I'll wait.

McDonald's. Not even kidding.

Drive 5 dollars you lying cuck

>Paying anything for something you can make for nothing in minutes at home

Take a flask.

This is true for me. The only thing that exceeds it is what I make with my aeropress so SB coffee is just a convenience fee when I am lazy and don't want to make my own.

1. Expel the Jews
2. Expel the Jews
3. Failing that, expel the Caffeine Jew from your mind. Yes, you're addicted. How can you feel that energized and euphoric without caffeine? Not by maintaining your current habits, I'll tell you that. But by the power of NoFap, IF, and morning cardio, you can BECOME coffee.

t. down to one cup/day from a pot

>starbucks
>good coffee

Attached: 1522066330793.jpg (409x400, 35K)

McD's has astonishingly good coffee for the price

The gas station
The grocery store
At home
Jack in the box
Mc Donald’s
The coffee bean and tea leaf
Local hipster coffee shop
Sometimes the bank has some out
A 12 step meeting
Sometimes gyms have coffee pots
Denny’s
IHOP
Local diner
Automotive shop
Hotel lobby

What’s the problem? Just don’t eat/drink that shit

>not being /fitlit/ that ascended Jow Forums

Attached: 2017-03-25 13.29.31.jpg (250x250, 37K)

>drinking coffee

If you need coffee to give you energy, your diet and sleep is shit. You should naturally have energy.

Attached: jordan-peterson.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

>A 12 step meeting
>that poor cry for help

Based and redpilled.

My grocery store just got it. Bought that shit like it was Apple in 1982.

You either die a goyim or you live long enough to see yourself becoming the jew

Attached: 1531797760805.jpg (934x623, 189K)

whoa thank you baste canadian man

if you're drinking coffee for any reason except for fasting you're hurting your lifts and energy levels throughout the day by busting your adrenal glands

This, c does fucking nothing if it's on a full stomach, and still fucks up your energy levels.

>mfw this what happened to me
>mfw 37 is my magical number

Attached: 2016-12-24 16.43.35.jpg (600x577, 118K)

why 1982?

based and redpilled

>be me
>drink exactly 15oz of black coffee at 6 am every morning
>bike 7.5mi to truck lot
>move furniture all morning
>break fast at lunch
>acidic stomach begging to suck something up
>that quart of whole milk
>feel it curdle into a cheeseball of gains
>nourishment.jpg
If you don't do this you ain't livin

I was kinda guessing and am not super familiar with the history of Apple. When would make me richest? How much earlier?

unironically this

>literature
GAY

seriously if you can just drop the jew thing that is an excellent indicator that you're living in a fantasy world. OUT OF MY POLIS!

>/fitlit/
From what I've seen browsing /lit/ they are mostly self-important assholes who somehow manage to be very agressively beta. I'll take the company of Jow Forumslack trolls any day tbqhwyf

Never seen a Starbucks

Starbucks is a godsend if you're tfwnogf and reasonably Jow Forums by normie standards. Just get a $2 regular coffee and sit there for an hour shitposting, blogging, whatever. Guaranteed mires and girls are way more receptive to flirting because cafes are culturally tied to romance. I think 75% of grils I've met have a secret daydream about spontaneously meeting their soulmate in a cafe. I'm builtfat with a 5/10 face and have had girls actually initiate flirty conversations at starbucks.

>Jow Forumsacks
>everyone who disagrees with me must be a jew!

I used to like browsing Jow Forums but nowadays it's just filled with cringe

Attached: 1508511810087.png (766x900, 94K)

then make it better. it won the fucking election and now LITERAL PROFESSIONAL SHILLS are there in large numbers. write some thoughtful posts or even just post parts of good books to start discussion.

Be a giver, not a taker

at home you stupid faggot
goddamn lazy city shits

sounds /comfy/ user

Brew it at home.

>I think 75% of grils I've met have a secret daydream about spontaneously meeting their soulmate in a cafe.

This is so fucking true and it's funny I never put the 2 and 2 together.
Thank Hollywood for this shit but girls don't think they are meeting their soulmate on tinder or at a club. They dream it will be in a romantic, laid back place. It's literally their subconscious mind acting on this.

>T. user who has always had good luck at cafes. (Little do they know I only escape to study there because I get berated at home)

cleanup is a breeze

It's too inefficient. I tried and it is way worse now than it was for oldfags when I was a newfag.
>Jow Forums won the election
We did a lot but we were fucking played. I didn't see it at the time but those anons that said that JIDF is behind selling Trump to Jow Forums were right. They didn't suddenly disappear.
>mfw I called those anons globalist kike or CTR shills
>mfw that's what I'm being called when I post on Jow Forums nowadays

Attached: 1472056935289.png (1280x1381, 831K)

mcds. and a med coffee is $2.57 now in canada at sbux. fuck that noise

Rubi

Jow Forums has become a feeding frenzy because of the amount of shilling that goes on there. There’s no way to tell the difference between a kike shill and a guy with a dissenting opinion. If what you say isn’t Alex Jones level insane people will call you a Jew. I’m starting to suspect that shills are the ones adopting that very tactic to make Jow Forums seem like a Nazi conspiratard echo chamber.

What's the starbucks problem? Only people who go to starbucks (or any coffee shop at all, honestly) are just retards who can't into brewing their own coffee. All you need to do is buy whole bean roasts, grind it yourself before brewing, and use a french press. Boom, perfect coffee from home.

Dunkin Donuts

>Buy 1 pound of coffee beans for $20
>Decent cheap used coffee maker for like $9
>Water is basically free
>Grind it
>1 pound = 48 cups
>$20 divided by 48 cups = $0.42/cup
>Go to Starbucks and fill your pockets with the free Stevia if you want

DDOS attack the router with kali linux from the parking lot and then wait for nig nog's and high school thots to get out of comfy table. Then just watch them leave one by one.

Attached: 20180417_093016.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

>what are flat earth threads
This tactic is as old as Jow Forums but they finally learned how to properly use it. They don't even need much manpower at all since it attracted enough genuine retards to require minimal input to keep it going.

How did you manage to extrapolate Jow Forums from a thread about coffee

flat earth threads are just ironyposting

>Starbucks for two bucks
Not where I live buddy. McDonalds is way cheaper and even tastes better.

Its Seattles Best aka SBC. It’s Starbucks coffee repackaged under a different label. Kek

Also make your own cold brew with 2lbs bag that cost any where from $6-10. You just saved pretty much 2 purchases. Get a Mr brew kit and a paint mesh cloth. Sanitize with soap or some beer shops have sanitizer. Grind the beans and put like in pic related and seal with top. Immediately place in fridge, don't let it sit out in the heat, it will only cause it to ferment and turn moldy. Bam after that, you got cold brew extract for about a month. You just out jewed Starbucks. Your welcome.

Attached: 20180612_111512.jpg (3024x4032, 1.52M)

That looks kind of gross. Way too much like hot sauce on top of some imitation keto bean cake or something.

>ironyposting in flat earth threads
I did that a few times in 2015 but it really didn't feel like you are among others that are doing the same thing for the same reasons.

post tits

(((coffee))))
NICE TRY GOLDBERG