FUCK ALL THOSE DYELS THAT LITERALLY DONT EVEN LIFT AND HAVE 8/10 QT GF CUMBUCKET WHILE I CANT FIND ANY AT ALL...

FUCK ALL THOSE DYELS THAT LITERALLY DONT EVEN LIFT AND HAVE 8/10 QT GF CUMBUCKET WHILE I CANT FIND ANY AT ALL. I WILL GO SQUAT NOW.

Attached: 1518456479546.jpg (700x700, 149K)

ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIRRRRRRR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 81f.png (1166x1216, 658K)

You can't outlift an ugly face or autism. I have been saying this for years.

Envy doesn't give you an attractive aura

I have a decent enough face, but am 5'7 manlet with social autism. But I can bench a lot!

Attached: 1533832802908.png (258x200, 85K)

>5'7 manlet

Attached: kek.jpg (400x400, 22K)

nice trips
have you tried just being funny and not super fat? maybe have enough money to go out once a month, and definitely don’t live at home

manlet detected

Use the frustration to hit a PR, buddeh

>and definitely don’t live at home
What, like under the bridge?

But are you searching? Tell me about your attempts.

This happened two months ago:
Matched on Tinder she invited me to her house and told me that she was a huge supernatural fan. So i bought season 3 on DVD as a gift. I went to her house (which was basically a meth house) and we started watching season 3 of supernatural.

She didnt have any drinks, nothing to eat and her TV was fucking tiny. Talking wasnt really our thing either. And we watched episode 1, 2, 3.... we watched every single fucking episode this evening. We never touched. I got tired after the end of the season and told her that i must catch the last train (lie).

Dumb fat cow still as my supernatural DVDs. But this isnt even the worst thing. I will never be able to watch any episode of Supernatural again because then i have to thing about this clusterfuck of a date. Pls kill me.

Attached: 1517887188192.png (632x852, 47K)

kek what the fuck

Attached: jessescared.jpg (313x342, 14K)

He literally already said that.

Attached: 1530474968423.jpg (206x219, 4K)

Attached: 1517282241893.png (529x502, 283K)

I am an ugly dyel. Got my self a 9/10 qt that loves me and I love her and will marry her soon. We plan on having many children. My secret?
> 6'3

Attached: SmugWojak.png (214x235, 16K)

What if you just learned how to talk to girls?
See pic related. He has a wife. Sure she's asian. But if he can get one, so can you.

Attached: mark-zuckerberg-testifying-before-congress.jpg (650x433, 44K)

>be me dyel
>no gf
>be me ottermode
>no gf
>be me built fat
>no gf

Attached: 1527863065180.jpg (1035x800, 197K)

Big if truthful

>qt that lives me
>will marry her soon
Lmao you fell for the w*men meme

>bringing a girl a gift on the first date

Do Americans actually do this?

It’s a good thing you can’t get a gf. Channel your energy into something more worthwhile than a w*man

I used to be avid AWALT supporter. She is an real life unicorn desu. I feel incredibly lucky. I know you wont believe me, but she changed my life for the better and gave me hope.

I was thinking this too. I cringed, hard.

Just get bf user. Maybe you cant talk him into taking estrogen so you can also have gf.

I got mired hard at work today. This cleaning girl couldn't help herself and just stared at me for a while. The only problem is she had down syndrome.

Is it very frowned upon to have sex with down syndrome women? She didn't look that bad, just fat and with that downy face. She's obviously attracted to me. I could use her to practice sex with. Nobody would have to find out and I can learn some technique, so that when a real girl comes along I don't have to be super awkward. I know it sounds bad, but I think wanting sex so bad you would do it with a retard might be alpha? Either way I got her number.

Attached: 0-87.jpg (633x813, 70K)

If you think you found a unicorn fair enough man, just be careful.

She probably looked at you, thinking you were a mong as well

The other seasons were good though.

Based