I just took 250mg of DNP. What am i in for??

I just took 250mg of DNP. What am i in for??

Attached: 1515625992834.jpg (460x276, 26K)

RIP

its a low dose

if its your first day that's literally not shit. Prob won't even get sides. 250mg at max blood concentration itself only causes some heat

i felt something in my stomach. I took it like 10 minutes ago.

Attached: 1507688765347.png (646x595, 304K)

Very few people actually died from DNP, majority of them in the early 20th century.

.... bad things dude

that drug is illegal for a reason because its fucking horrible for your health

You'll be thirsty in the morning and you might feel hot under your duvet, but 250mg is nothing to write home about.

>falling for this meme that will literally kill you or fuck you up for life

Attached: you are pathetic.png (740x733, 440K)

Did mods start banning DNP threads? I remember they were a daily thing last year but havent seen them much since.

Anyhow, 250mg crystal is fairly low.
I took a 30 day cycle of 500mg crystal and lost around 13 pounds of fat. That was with a fairly good diet, and not much cardio.

You can overdose on most shit.
Is DNP more dangerous? Sure
Can you use it effectively in low doses? Sure
I train with plenty of IFBB pros, and plenty of them use DNP on prep. Just dont be an asshole about it.

>I train with plenty of IFBB pros

cool story bro

Nothing, wait 3.4 days until you start feeling sides, and maybe on the 5th day increase the those. With 250 you'll be cool, or with 500, pushing it two 750 is idiotic.

Good luck.

250mg is low. You'll feel hot, but not unbearably so. But also keep in mind that a low dose also burns less fat.

DNP is irritating to the gastric lining. It can be really hard to resist the urge to puke. When I used this shit a few years back, I chugged down (diet) ginger ale to help settle my stomach

Heart attack
Heat stroke

If you're lucky, some minor seizure

i think people lost interest or they got scared of it

A few of the old reliable suppliers shut up shop, probably too hard for some people to find.

inb4 the threads died with the posters

I own a supp shop in LA, big guy. Not everyone lives in butt fuck middle america.

You not supposed to take it on an empty stomach you retard. Too bad DNP threaoare no more, so noobs like you can’t read dnp faq.
I used to take up to 1000mg per day at one point.
Best health related decision I made in 30 years. Works great, especially if you manage to combine it with IF

Attached: 1396624337239.jpg (772x637, 141K)

I felt a bit on tinging on my fingers and some on my foot. Should I stop taking it?

I already had 2 eggs and a quesadilla packed with lots of stuff.

You don’t take any supplements with DNP? Too bad. Also, you can expect skin rash after first time. Will go away after you quit DNP

Early death

Why take this shit instead of clen? Aware me

Attached: 1519952347366.gif (750x750, 16K)

i only heard that i should take some benadryl f i had those symptoms

clen is the opposite of androgenic and scars your heart

Clen has dangerous permanent side effects. DNP sides are only temporary

250 is barely noticeable even if you stuff yourself full of carbs

>Literally ingesting poison to loose fat
Is this what you hoped your life to be user?

How fat are you, op?
There is a fuckton of meme diets, fads, trends not to mention the good old fashioned sticky and you had to pick the one option with the highest chance of killing you

How fucking fat you are?

250mg is nothing much. Still, if you'll feel your temperature is rising run under cold shower, hyperthermia can kill. Also carry thermometer with you all day long, just to be able to measure body temperature if you feel it's rising.

>cataracts from dnp aren't dangerous

OP here
I just pissed blood
Should I go to the ER?

if it's your first day, you probably wont notice anything unless you eat a buncha carbs, then you might feel warm or sweat a little. DNP takes time to build up in your system at 250mg you prob wont notice the sides until like day 4.

It’s a meme. Only women have theoretical chance to get it

>Kidneys shutting down
>lets ask the basket waiving board first
Yes moron

No, why bother?
You should just contact a mortuary

>scars your heart
Isn't this with inhumanly massive doses?

I always thought DNP would be fucked, but considering how shit i feel running a 1200kcal deficit in full keto (>10g carbs a day across 2000kcal) i think it might be worth it.
>Ausbros
where can i get this shit?

no, eat some aspirin and you'll be fine

dnp will make you feel much worse, suicidal thoughts and total apathy isn't uncommon

This isn't OP 100%

you don't know misery until you've done 500mg/day DNP cut. Even besides the miserable freezing nightsweats and heat and gnawing hunger and constantly drinking gallons of water and pissing gallons of water back and forth, the worst part is the mental cloudyness and lethargy. I imagine it's what it feels like to be truly starving on a desert island. You feel so lethargic that you can't bring yourself to do anything. Even laying in bed and watching shit on your phone or laptop feels like a strenuous chore. Even something as passive as playing a video game is too much.

Fucking works though.

All bullshit and memes aside. DNP is fucking great as long as you arent a total fucking retard and take 10x regular dose.

You can quite literally lose .5+ pounds of body fat a day with a decent diet and minimal cardio. Its EZ mode, and there are not many side effects(4me)

For me the problem is scheduling. I can do it but it's one of those things where you basically have to go coccoon mode for 3 weeks or however long you're doing it for. I used to do it during winter break of college between christmas and the start of the spring semester. Trying to do it while going to school or working is hell though. Unless you're doing a low dose, but then you don't get the really quick benefits either.

>Not just cutting in 2018

dude just IF until 3:00 pm then eat 2 meals, one before bed.

CAKE

How does one acquire this fabled substance?

OP here is it normal to have visual disturbances and palpitations?

Just eat less.

How tf do you guys figure that taking this shit isn’t doing long term damage to your body? Jesus Christ. I wish I could follow up on everybody here in 20 years.

>roiders doing something that requires hard work , discipline and not taking the path of least resistance.
Kek

How does eating cake help me if I'm trying to lose weight

yeah thats fine chillax bro

OP here I jizzed on a tbsp of my dnp powder now all my sperm are lean as fuck and mogging me in front of my gf send help

There were dudes packing and capping the shit in their basements you could reach out to. I bought a kilo of the stuff off alibabas from some chink fertilizer company and DIY'd it. Still have the shit somewhere.

Honestly I've been on a 21 day DNP cycle.

I'd go with snake juice.