So I’m already fairly strong and I have a good amount of muscle on my legs and arms...

So I’m already fairly strong and I have a good amount of muscle on my legs and arms, it’s just hidden by some fat and water weight. My question is, should I cut before I bulk or will I be fine going straight in to a bulk starting September?

Pic related, it’s me.

Attached: 3BA9D3C2-DDDB-4A24-95B1-79D46CB84E7D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.16M)

Probably wasn’t the best time to take a photo, I am a little bloated but I’m still not a great amount smaller than that besides when I wake up, my tummy is a lot smaller first thing.

What's ur DL?

stop drinking beer

Post weight and lifts baby

>So I’m already fairly strong and I have a good amount of muscle on my legs and arms, it’s just hidden by some fat and water weight.

No you're not. No you don't. No it isn't.

You're a walking skinnyfat, have you tried lifting?

So I am 6ft1 and I currently weigh, 13 st 6 lb.

Bench press - 50kg (not great but I’ve never been good at benching)
Squat - 60kg (knee surgery set me back on my squat)
Deadlift - 70kg (same issue as squats)

>good amount of muscles
you clearly don't have enough come back when you do, although then you won't need to make retarded threads like this

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation

just bulk man aesthetics are for fairies

Attached: 1512517863608.jpg (780x960, 237K)

i was 2/3 your weight and lifted those numbers 3 months in when I first started. you are 100% not strong at all

Thanks for all your help and kind words guys, I’ll keep you posted with more progress photos in the future!

Is this a joke?

>good amount of muscle on my legs and arms
no need to embarrass yourself

Youve done enough bulking

it's not, it's the epitome of "I only have my height going for me". a manlet with any decent training could probably smash this kid's skull in one shot

user I have some bad news for you

5.11 here
I take +5 in all of yours
t. trained 1 year

Attached: 1531689487226.jpg (567x567, 31K)

If I were you I'd bulk hard for 6 months before doing anything else.

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-232622.jpg (1080x2280, 275K)

>but I’ve never been good at benching)
Change to dumbbells. If you're having trouble with bench press because of the form, then you're going to feel much much butter using dumbbells.

how hard? 500cal surplus?

Just eat as much as you can and lift big :-) if you feel uncomfortable about excess fat just do more cardio.