Why so much hate for blaha? his body looks like shit...

why so much hate for blaha? his body looks like shit, he rounds like a robot saying the same thing at the beginning and end of every video, and his lying about his background is pretty sketchy. but he does make some very good points about specific exercises, programming, nutrition, the fitness community, etc.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

U said it

*loud nose exhale* Data.

I met Blaha
He's a lot bigger in person, like Arnie big

Why the hate?
Because he exposed the fitness industry. They are out to get him and his life is in danger. Think about that.

He's also not bald in person

>His Body looks like shit
Aestheticuck gay COPE. Blaharino gives the best advice on yt, for natty bros looking to get strong. All these instagram/yt fitness stars with good aesthetics, most are on juice and can’t train. God bless the blaha

Attached: B5A7194E-EE97-4B4F-BCB4-ECFB00C4D87F.jpg (640x368, 65K)

If this is true I'm hopping on juice

Blaha unironically gives the best Fitness advice for naturals on Youtube hands down. Follow his advice exactly and you'll look amazing, and be strong in a couple months. It took my a long time to swallow the /blahapill/ but now all I do is basic compound movement and follow his training routine/advice and I am looking amazing

Blaha is on juice and looks like that. Apparently has amazing fitness info but looks like absolute shit, even after blasting 2 grams of gear for years. The guy is a liar and a complete fucking loser. His sagging tits when he bends over in that video are fucking disgusting. If you follow Bloho you're probably an ESL or a middle aged dead end loser like him

Because he claims to be a CIA operator badass who lives in his sister's basement and kills ayy lmaos with his mind. He also looks like shit and has shit lifts despite training for a very long time and not being natty.
It's not that I hate him tho, I just enjoy seeing him get humiliated.

Post body with timestamp.

This was my back a couple weeks ago, its not the best but my strength is still going up and the gains are really good compared to the fluff stuff I was doing before

Attached: 0c05e2c51d425fa396a14e03291a8a2a.png (323x292, 186K)

Also my lifts, I follow blaha's advice 100%, i love him

Attached: 901644d9f23d9d6f425ae6a11347ee4b.png (731x858, 292K)

Do you even know what a lat spread is?

He’s not on juice anymore. I follow him and I’m a 6’3, 19 y/o lifting for strength and explosiveness. Say what you want about him, you can’t say he’s weak or doesn’t know how to train. He gives legitimate advice, show me a video where he gives bad advice and i’ll show you 3 other good ones. Cope more aestheticuck.

Bro the /blahapill/ is the one. Baste.

how to grow lats?

It's not about growing them it's about flaring them out, which is what you're supposed to do in that pose (otherwise you look like a tard).

>he does make some very good points about specific exercises, programming, nutrition, the fitness community, etc.
No... if he did then he wouldn't look like shit. His one redeeming factor is he lets people know that supplements are a scam.

guess ill work on my posing then, tnx buddy

also he did help me with my bench and ohp form. But yeah his training style is average, and his nutrition knowledge is poor and outdated.

he is an absolute chronic liar, egotist who seeks out to exploit drama and leech for any sort of viewership to watch his stupid inane rants, he's like some 70's hillbilly who thinks he's such a man and everyone else is a queer - his ideals are completely skewed. Lies about being in the military and despite running test looks like absolute shit why would anyone take advice from him i'll never know - he isn't even strong

Anyone have the video of all these moments of Blaha just breathing heavily cut together for like 5 minutes straight?

Blaha knows his shit.

Unfortunately people today just want to listen to people they like rather than people that are right. Not going into why, but I think you'll know what I mean.

No timestamp and looks like a labourer. Checks out

He is and has admitted it. Stop fucking samefagging blaha. Your channel is dead and the only direction for you is down. Not many people in their mid forties trapped in their house, scared of the outside world knowing that their future is bleak.

Why the fuck are you blacking out the back of your head you fucking retard?

Is your head reversed on your body?

Attached: (you).jpg (300x168, 6K)

He’s not on gear anymore, you donut how is that hard to understand. Show me the video where he admits as of the current month he’s on gear. Of course you won’t show or link anything because you’re full of shit. You sound like you have a mental illness.

He admitted he was using peptides and TRT last month you dumb fuck. He's even stated in the past on FB and in comments that he would deliberately over-dose TRT so that he could cruise on it. Try and remember your lies, Jason.

Link? Of course not, mental illness.

He thinks he has psychic powers and was chosen by aliens who raped him for a eugenics program.

>if you don't autistically catalogue every single thing blahino says you're mentally ill
Fuck off, Jason

The burden of proof is on you, don’t start talking shit and not back it up. Seriously man, you sure you don’t have a mental illness?

>cite ur sources
>on Jow Forums
lmao
>you can't say something without sources
>jason says shit all the time without sources
>in fact he never uses sources
Just fuck off already. Stop shilling here

Mental illness.

Attached: 34EF5225-A80A-4A31-BE2C-7B6C927BE294.png (672x787, 979K)

His advice is decent most of the time but he is a really weird guy and full of shit about his past. He was an internet troll for years.

The thing that the average Jow Forums retarded baby doesn’t understand is that Jason Blaha is a veteran internet troll and would make everyone on here seem like a normie by comparison, and that is why I watch his channel

He's a con artist and a hypocrite who lied about everything in his past and all his "advice" is just reguritated basic low level knowledge that 1,000s of people have said before him.
Either that or he reads abstracts off of Google that he misunderstands half the time.

He's not and never has been as strength coach, never got an education in anything fitness related, flip flops on everything he's ever said, and his claim to fame was ripping off Madcow 5x5 and adding shrugs to it and orginigally wanted people to pay for it. He has a mental illness too, probably some type of personality disorder or autism

People who still watch him in 2018 are fucking retarded

You're a retard if you believe that
Blahas flip flopped on nearly everything he's ever said in regard to diet and training

>His one redeeming factor is he lets people know that supplements are a scam.
Lol, he used to support supplements and had a tiger fitness link until they told him he wasn't getting the clicks he needed so they dropped him

Blahino is an 8 buck cuck and the biggest hypocrite on youtube

Blaha doesn't know fuck all
Just lol at some 40 year old fat fuck stalling on all his lifts in his bedroom everyday scared to go outside

>posts pic related, the literal embodiment of blaha if he was 10 years younger
lmfao

Jason's best and only troll victim is himself. He's said dumb shit resulting in the complete collapse of his "business". I guess he's too braindead to realise he's meant to troll others, not himself.

>so let me put on my +5 hat of weapon smithing and let's talk about this

*tips +5 hat of weapon smithing*
M'am

>his life is in danger
Dude survived two gulf wars as a high level mercenary soldier and worked as a secret agent for the CIA. You think a couple of roidraged malents can even touch him??

Attached: 034E18D9-01E5-4E99-BBAE-46F8901254BE.jpg (640x826, 375K)

Underrated

Go back

>but he does make some very good points
he just regurgitates information though, literally all he does, all the fucking time on every single video, I hate that fat roiding cunt.

Notice how he looks like total garbage despite wearing a singlet high up to his belly button to hide his enormous fat hips.

>massive liar
>tryhard
>daddy issues
>no originality
Brings nothing new to the table and is a pretty weird guy

>those tiny fatceps
If blaha cut down back to 90kg, he would still be obese with 15" arms on roids, fucking pathetic.