This shirt too tight?

This shirt too tight?

Attached: IMG_20180817_214129.jpg (1944x2592, 2.24M)

Yes and wear white

kinda yea.

if you have any gains to show black is a poor choice. you almost look like you could be staff. take that for what you will.

Honestly look like a douche that goes to douchey establishments. Expect strangers to try to pick fights with you

It's not that bad but it makes you look very thin

I pretty much only have black t-shirts

Not OP, but I only get complemented in black so I can't agree with this trash

Tight, and black allday

Yeah that too tight. Is that a child's small shirt?

Tight black tees, if you have the build for it, make you look like Johnny Bravo.

But if you don’t, then Steve Jobs or a stereotypical beatnik

everyone here saying its too tight is a huge faggot who wears garbage bags

OP it looks fine

It's a men's small. I'm 5'9" 148

You're fine then

>loose around neck, but not super loose
>loose around biceps, but not super loose
>loose around waist, but not super loose
It's not too tight, OP, looks like it fits pretty well

Enjoy looking like a homo

>2018
>wearing white
never gonna make it

Attached: 010546801.jpg (216x171, 4K)

Get a medium. If you lift your arms above your head and your torso is exposed it's time to upgrade

what this user said

dont wear black shirt unless you have black hair

This is the 2nd choice. Medium American Eagle (lol) but I think it makes me look dyel

Attached: IMG_20180817_215801.jpg (1944x2592, 2.15M)

i think they both look fine, but the angle and the fact that theyre just pictures makes it extremely hard to judge

the most important part, in my opinion, is how the sleeve fits your arm
if you can stick 2 fingers between your arm and the sleeve, youre gonna look DYEL, if it hugs your arm, youre gonna look a lot better, even as a DYEL

t. il Duce

Mirin those narrow hips, nigga.
>tfw absolute appliance

I can tell you’re out clubbin’ it up tonight

Let me just tell you right now, it’s going to be a colossal waste of time and money and you will get nothing worthwhile out of it.

There's a fine line bud. I'm sure you've seen the Auschwitz dudes that wear xtra small. The clothing is so small that it makes them look more like children than anything.<

If you're a Auschwitz dude, go for the skater look.

Attached: first-look-nike-sb-nyjah-1-nyjah.jpg (480x270, 23K)

I know but I have nothing else to do and really not many friends so i'm just gonna see what happens. Talked to a qt last weekend and started getting some consistant mires so I know i'm gonna make it

Its ok to go out with your bros from time to time you absolute incel.

Attached: Capture.png (464x117, 6K)

not too tight. i like black but I do agree that it doesn't show gains as well, I think heather grey is best for display

You are dyel though

this, the fuck's the point of lifting if you're going to wear a baggy shirt that obscures your v-taper?

The I don't have a shirt that fits chad
The every shirt is too big for me virgin

Attached: 1528049870122.png (777x586, 643K)

Dude very complex individuals browse Jow Forums. We are not nar·cis·sis·tic its so much more complicated.

What mode is this? I really like it desu

>goes out and pretends to have fun just so he can say on lithuanian swastika enthusiasts board that he went out

gorilla mode

Attached: 4640452124_d6b181595e_b.jpg (704x1024, 475K)

bruh you literally look like me
Height and weight?

>I don't find [thing] fun, so there's no way that other people could possibly enjoy [thing]. They must be faking their enjoyment for some easily discernible reason.

Attached: TinfoilHat.png (600x600, 468K)

Post a shirtless pic

rekt

What the fuck?! Is that gayboy wearing BLACK?! Hol' up imma go fight his ass..

You think you’re being funny. I’ve had strangers come at me for much less.

much less than the color of your shirt?

do tell

I haven't had anyone "come at me" since my freshman year of high school.

blue and red seem to show gains best for me

Oh, you’ve never had some tryhard manlet grown ass men try to "mog" you in some way? Get all up in your face with a death glare? No "peacocks" in their stripey shirts and power poses? It happens. Douches gonna douche.
Back at the height of the PUA thing they called it AMOGing

Oh you're one of those people who goes to popular clubs and bars to pick up women. You do you I guess.

GODDAMN
Haven't mired this hard in a while bros.

OP here. Didn't get laid but I got approached by like 2 girls and one chad who said I look good. I wore the tight shirt

were they in a group or were these 3 seperate happenings? good job btw, keep at it

It makes you look DYEL cause you are DYEL you dolt.

One was like 5/10 and came over and was talking to me for like 15 mins and wanted to keep talking but I said fuck it. Other was like 6/10 and talked to me while she was getting a drink at the bar but I didn't run game

There is a real bonus round here though
>Some gril saw me at the bar a 2 weeks ago
>Matched me on tinder and instantly messaged me
>Said "hi I saw u at da bar xDDD"
>got the snapchat, messaged her for a day or so, talking about where we go downtown and general dumb shit
>She ghosted me
>I never messaged her again
>Saw her again last week at the bar
>Ignored her, was talking to another gril (Who is actually attractive)
>Whatever
>She was there again this tonight, I'm still ignoring her but she probably saw me talking to that 5/10
Wonder if she'll message me

read the rational male if you're trying to work on your game, but as you are right now you're doing better than most of Jow Forums anyway so props to you

Not rekt at all. Only low sentience insufferable drones enjoy clubbing with their 'bros'. Like a pack of wild animals running around.

basato

shitty take

Can't see shoulder seams but they look to be in the right spot.

Cailer woolam mode

good job dude

If you're muscular, and have a decent tan, you should wear light colors like white in the summer. If you're pale and scrawny, I understand why you'd play it safe sticking to black, even in the middle of august, like some gothic loser about to shoot up his school.

Attached: health_goth1.jpg (900x1350, 534K)

What if I'm completely farm tanned, my head and arms are tanned but rest of the body is pasty white. Should I continue wearing all black?

Yes, skin-tight anything looks ridiculous. It will not make you look better even if you're fit.

What do you do for fun, user? You do have friends, don't you?

how's it like living in niger?

Much better,

>makes me look dyel
user, I have some bad news for you....

>tfw pale god who gives no fuck and wear white
I'll take a pass on the skin cancer, thx.

>tfw reading this thread when I took a tight black t-shirt just this morning
what, It looks decent on my noob gains, couple of ugly chicks mired

Attached: 1528117018126.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>t. bloatlords who wear baggy clothes to hide their 20%+ bf

Women like guys who look active. I go to the beach, I swim, i hike etc. You prob look like you spend all your time in a basement playing japanese RPG's. Enjoy the vitamin D deficiency.

Try some other, lighter colors. It shows that you have confidence in how you look. Find me someone who always wears black and I'll show you someone who's insecure about how they look. I wear black sometimes because it does look good. But I don't wear it often in the summer months.

Attached: 61aee69d1e5c63e0027c4d490980c8ec.jpg (293x473, 33K)

Fitting > skin-tight faggotry

This type of shirts look idiotic, if one is in good shape there is no reason to flaunt it.

The first one is way better OP, the tighter the better.

>This type of shirts look idiotic, if one is in good shape there is no reason to flaunt it.
One day if you ever get in good shape, you'll understand wanting to show it off. *Hint* - women are attracted to nice bodies.

I am slim and somewhat toned and tall but I'd never do that. Tight shirts are uncomfortable and give a perception of someone who relies too much on their body for confidence.

People can tell if you're in good shape even without these stupidly tight clothes showing almost all of your arm.

The shirt in that pic isnt tight. Look at where it meets his waist. Not tight at all. He's just got a strong upper body to fill it out. The OP's first pic, thats tight.

First shirt looks way better on you than the second, don't listen to autists telling you otherwise.

Yeah that one isn't very tight but has other problems

Attached: Proportions.jpg (732x1182, 226K)

Kek

Me too. Anything else is for /fa/ggots.

kek underrated

I don't personally like wearing white t-shirts because I get self-conscious about nipples poking through

bitches love nipples just not mantits
nipples are ok

Perfect fit for a cute little twink like you.

by mantits I assume you mean fat and/or gyno? No, I don't have that, I just get self-conscious about the nipples poking through, that's it. IDK, it's like your dick bulging through your pants or women with cameltoe. Unsightly

does if feel uncomfortable op.?

The Julian

Attached: asdf asdf.jpg (480x270, 14K)

same. Its the way to be