Role model/inspirations/influencers

Big Lenny is unironically my biggest inspiration and role model.

The way he just bares his whole life to people.

He has his own code of ethics and honour and lives by them strictly.

He doesn't care for the cookie cutters.

He looks like shit but loves the way he looks.

He is also a deeply flawed character, especially with his father.

He lives filth and depravity but doesn't seem to care to live any other way.

In some ways he's what I wish I was, and in many others he's what I hope never to be.

Attached: c6b0dc02052cd460cc06c675bd0cfab2.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

People crave authenticity. I don't watch Big Lenny or the gang but he seems to have a magnetic personality that attracts those around him.

>when those cleaners come over and his entire fake delusional persona collapses and he hides behind the fence so they don't see him

That's one of my favorite moments.

He is a damaged person, and he can be weak.

He felt shame and embarrassment, but I think he only felt that way because people were cleaning his place.

He never thought of that house as needing to be clean. He could eat and sleep there, that's all he used it for.

It was only when other people began to impose their own standards, beliefs, and worldviews onto his that they cleaned his house.

And for a brief moment he was a part of a cookie cutter, had to live in their world and felt the shame of not living up to those standards.

He had ate fruit from the tree of knowledge, and learned that is was better in Eden.

Big Lenny like tgirl peepee. I also like tgirl peepee.

What a freak

Lmao

Christina is that you

He definitely is.

And that's all he wants to be

Attached: Big-Lenny.jpg (1315x740, 1.21M)

I used to find him insufferable and couldn't stand how delusional he was.

But after hearing him talk about his life and listening to the podcast, I've grown to admire him. He's aware of how fucked up he is but truly appreciates the maniacs and all that they do. He encourages his listeners to be unique and not cave into societal pressure. I can hang with that message.

>He has his own code of ethics and honour and lives by them strictly.

Isn't this the guy who fucks Black trannies and is racist? lol

You haven't been paying attention.

Well there's a photo of Lenny face-first in a black dudes ass, so there's no ignoring that.

>You can't hate what you fuck
Get ready for life pal, it's gonna be a lot for you.

How do you take enough roids to get that bloated, yet still have tiny everything else?
Does he just go to the gym and do random shit for a random number of sets/reps?

>How do you get gut like that
HGH for years and eating a ton.

>And still have small everything else
The excuses are that 1. He is old so his muscle atrophy 2. He overtrains, 3. He is 6'4 so he has lanklets proportions and 4. He half and quarter reps everything.

His competition arms aren't that bad, especially when he was young tho.

The podcast is absolutely fantastic. The channel and their other media have been severely lacking. At least we get the Olympia ments in a month

Attached: Big Lenny.jpg (1023x579, 128K)

Attached: my hero.png (511x504, 406K)

The power of bro splits

My hero is the sleeper who works at airport customs and lets my essential oils marked as sports supplements through every time. Otherwise it’s pathetic to have a role model. Especially if he’s such a delusional fuck as Lenny.

Pls don't die. I'm not prepared for this.

He's one of the few people who can actually play the overtraining card (rhabdo incident)

T. Dale Chance

Also a freudian slip with the mentioning of oils

Hormone abusing fatboy

shut it dale

Sure he fucks black dudes. He's doesn't hate black people though; he's explained it many times on the podcast.

man this is unironically deep