Those 3-4/10 girls on the bus looking at you like you're a god

>those 3-4/10 girls on the bus looking at you like you're a god
>you catch them doing it and they shrink away to nothing out of embarrassment

I honestly wish I could do something for them.

Attached: 1505419189204.png (637x360, 267K)

Be a champ and fuck a fattie

I'm not talking about fatties. They're in a whole different category of "oh hell naw". I'm talking about the girls with severe butterface or something else that makes them rank so low.

How good looking are you?

I think I got mired yesterday.
>Be me
>shirtless working out in park
>pumped up and aesthetic i guess
>flex my arm and mire all my veins and shreds
>cute girl walking by with dog looks at me while walking past and turning her head

delusions of grandeur

those same butterfaces didn't even see you as human before you got gains, op

ignore them and go on about your business

post body

post face

I get fucking angry when this happens. It offends me when sloppy fat women who don't look after themselves openly flirt or show interest in me. It offends me that they think they have a chance with me.

you should take it as a compliment and not get angry. there are almost no women with low standards/self esteem. even the fat ones got orbitted at least one time, so they have a false sense of entitlement.

thanks user, good point. I get frustrated cos the only ones that show interest in me are 2-3/10s and occasionally 9-10/10s (but they never stick around for more than a few bangs), but never in the middle. I just want a 6-8/10 gf but they are repelled into orbit by any interest I show in them WHY.

pic is my cat and his gains

Attached: alex.jpg (671x960, 63K)

>those same butterfaces didn't even see you as human before you got gains
This. Op, you are a good person considering the needs/desires of others but remember: you don't owe them anything.

lööp

6-8 have the most orbiters because everyone thinks they have a chance with them. go for the 9-10s

so many loops brother
good point, I never thought of it like that.

You could like, talk to them.

Sit right next to them and say hi

dont, 9-10s just stop talking to you when you ask them out

orbiters are pretty irrelevant desu

Just walk up to them and give a firm handshake and look em in the eyes.

>It offends me when sloppy fat women who don't look after themselves openly flirt or show interest in me
this, except I also get upset when any woman flirts with me

I know this feel. I am also autistic

what makes one an orbiter
asking for a friend

Those "nice guys" who are always around a female hoping maybe one day they can fuck her so they do everything for her

I knew a guy who was super into a girl for years. One time she mentioned off hand that she liked the look of a Subaru Impreza and was thinking about getting one. The next week he bought one.

This man is an orbiter

Goddamn. That's a terminal case of beta.

Please use this image from now on thank you.

Attached: 1520553452083.png (637x360, 272K)

does trying to befriend a girl to then ask her out makes you an orbiter

damn. you know how many high dollar whores you can hire for the cost of a car?

Yes and a beta pussy. Just ask her out and make your intentions clear. Don't try to do that friends first thing because it will only lead to you feeling hurt.

based and redpilled

>Like, oh my gosh becky did you see that awkward short guy try to hit on me? He was sooo creepy ugh why can’t Chad take me out to dinner

Attached: AFD990D4-0A78-42AE-8271-3ED65F425798.jpg (1024x820, 400K)

Japanon here,
Ive lived here a long time, and have gone from skinnyfat to respectably fit over several years of training. The amount of japanese girls that "fall asleep" on me in the train has increased greatly since then. It used to happen once or twice a year, now it seems to happen about once a week

living the dream

fucking this.

some fat bitch at work is always flirting on me and I feel harassed.

hello retard, you have seen my girlfriend, she's literally 1/3 the size of you. even if she was the last person on earth I'd rather bash my own brains out.

[she] as in the fat girl

it's fucking annoying and jarring. I've talked to some friends about it and if the roles were reversed everyone agrees that I'd be fired so fucking fast.

sexism.

thats what stacy thinks about you

them be some children gains you need to train him more Praise be to our animal spirit

Attached: 1527897137108.jpg (1200x900, 206K)

DELET