Be dyel

>be dyel
>been lifting for the last month
>normally go to the gym at 6.30am before work
>always see the same regulars
>they seem to just go in and get their shit done
>always re-rack the equipment properly
>doing useful lifts with good form (compound lifts etc)
>woke up late a day this week so skipped the gym
>decide to go on a Saturday morning to make up for it
>see guys swinging the weights when doing curls
>dude benching without his feet on the floor
>woman walking around doing single sets of random exercises near you when the rest of the weight section is free
>sweat all over the equipment

Fuck, I'm never waking up late again

Attached: 1534536967973.jpg (3024x4032, 940K)

I don't give a fuck for the hoe in the picture, but that seems like an awesome place to live.

>woman walking around doing single sets of random exercises near you when the rest of the weight section is free

user... you know what the rest of your saturday could have been spent doing, right?

>doesnt like women
>loves mexico

I'm still dyel mode so there's 0% chance she was mirin

Attached: 1442177735232.jpg (2000x2838, 2.19M)

>smile too gummy
>too many moles
>watch on the wrong side of wrist
>tinytrip as photographer

6/10 is the best i can do

Damn, Chloe looks like THAT?!

I had that same chance.. even added her on fb and somehow blew it because I didn't talk to her in person lol.

i know it's off-topic but what do i have to do to get a body like this? I'm 163cm and weight 55kg and kinda skinnyfat. I don't know where i should start. Do i have to gain first some muscles or lose weight. And while losing weight, can i grow my butt bigger or should i work on it after losing some weight?

After work sessions truly are hell. Sucks ass that I have to be out and on my way to work at 6am otherwise I'd always do morning sessions.

I fucking love these chloe shops. This is the only reason why I keep coming back to fit

it's Santa Monica
you can't afford it pleb

Attached: 1525159858234.jpg (562x530, 69K)

Is she in india in the pic?

Just accept that you like meat in your ass buddeh

are you a femanon or a trap

femanon who wants to look and feel better

shes just skinny so you'd have to just lose weight. for bigger butt, do squats. I dont know which order is the best.

yeah, weekends and weekdays after ~5pm are a fucking nightmare. It's like a real life version of a SIR new years resolution comic, but all the time. Only go at these days/times if you're just looking to show off and mog people.

Start small. If you don't have a problem then jogging, then work at it with C25K. Personally, I think the 30 minute sessions are overkill, so I keep it at 20. If you're a natural runner, then go longer if you want.

Also, start eating smarter. For starters, stop drinking calories. No more fruit juices, starbucks shakes, or soda. For refreshments, stick to tea (no sugar), water, and black coffee.

Black coffee is sort of a acclimation thing with most people, so if you have problems with that, just cut out the sugar and reduce the amount of cream to one tablespoon per cup. Eventually you'll grow accustomed to the bitter taste and you'll ditch the cream.

This is all just for starters to get you going. For something more in-depth, refer to the sticky.

>that penis bulge
You can hardly even tell its a (((male)))

>he doesn't like puffy vulvas

>>dude benching without his feet on the floor

that's a legit lift, if they were on the bench

Read the sticky.

Stop thotposting

Attached: 1492416898531.jpg (208x206, 4K)