I want a pizza so bad Jow Forums. I WANT IT SO BAD. WHY CANT I HAVS IT

I want a pizza so bad Jow Forums. I WANT IT SO BAD. WHY CANT I HAVS IT

Attached: 3ac410fa6292c254bd672a35d3bc146f.jpg (500x667, 57K)

You can. The whole journey of self improvement is a question of what you want. Do you want the benefits of not eating pizza and instead eating a nutritionally balanced meal or the benefits of eating a pizza. It's all up to you my dude

it havs to many cheesies and breadsies

>that guy who isn’t permabulking eternally
*SNAP*

Attached: 59F47319-8598-4683-90E5-5CE60526B08C.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

I keep getting cravings for chocolate but after a certain point of shame and disillusionment I stopped craving it

Why can’t you? Are you on a cut? Are you worried that you should be eating a more nutritionally dense meal instead? Is pizza just an arbitrarily “bad” food to you?

american pizza is fucking disgusting

Calories in calories out

Bread is the jew of diet.
Pizza contains bread

I just ate 2 slices and I wish I didn't. I wish I was in your position right now. The food is never as good as you think it's gonna be,

i would fuck that pizza so hard

>third law of thermodynamics bro!!!!1!!!1
hormonally induced weight gain don't real

Fuck off.

I'm cutting on my 1700kcal of cookies n' cream icecream a day and seeing SICK results!

>deep pan
disgusting

Attached: 1529427629586.jpg (571x450, 67K)

Retard. Kys

HONHONHON STYOOPUD AMEHRIKHAANS fuck off

Attached: face.jpg (387x372, 33K)

I want to eating a nutritionally balanced pizza

Took some zinc and had three extremely vivid dreams about pizza last night. fml, is it a sign i need to eat pizza?

so touchy and defensive :)

get a chicken breast
pound it flat
top with tomato sauce
top with mozzarella
put in the oven at 450 until it's done

it's pizza like in flavor and no bread, just protein

>hormonally induced weight gain

Attached: 1527346536095.jpg (645x729, 88K)

Generalizing to such an extent just makes you look bitter and ignorant as dick.

Made me want pizza. Bong here Whats the best?

>pizza hut
>dominoes
>papa johns
>paki pizza

Papa John's- undercooked
Pizzahut - salty sauce
Dominoes- sweet sauce
Paki pizza - never heard of

Greek Pizza is the best

fellow bong here. pizza hut is just shit. papa johns is hit or miss. dominos is consistently decent.

Make it yourself.
It's not hard.

you probably have a local chain that is better than all of them

mine is either Marco's or Hungry Howie's

Simple, make your own pizza in a healthy way:

- I make the yeast dough myself, use good flour not just the white, wheat only stuff (500g flour, 10g salt, a spoon of olive oil, water, yeast)
- Use strained tomatos and sum spices (salt, pizza / tomato spices, a little bit of olive oil) to create the sauce
- put it onto the dough you put on a baking tray
- put onto it whatever is healthy (corn, kidney beans (good for proteins), broccoli, bell pepper, ...)
- no cheese (or if you have to, then very little)
- put in oven at around 230-180 °C for about 20 minutes (reduce temperature over time)

There you go a (more or less) healthy pizza and not that cheesy fat oil dripping shit.

How beta can you be that you regret having 2 slices of pizza, calories in carlories out you fucking mongoloid

your hormones still can't break thermodynamics

>eat pizza
>end of the day
>still below 1900 calories

Attached: 1532720705532.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>I want to have my cake and eat it
Typical murrifat

Damnit now I want pizza too
Luckily I was gonna eat pizza at night anyways, meanwhile I think I'll /fast/ like 20 hours

I WANT PIZZA TOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1522598922709.png (1280x720, 436K)

This.
Now watch the Jow Forumscels cry

>ingredients goes bad if you mix them into a pizza
Anorexia speaks.

>37 replies
and I'm inb4 any Rippetoe pics

you're slipping, Jow Forums

Just buy a pizza, eat it bite by bite, but only chew it to get flavour. When you're done with each mouthful just spit it into the bin.

My friend genuinely used to do that with chocolate cake.

He means takeaway kebab shop pizza

Go ahead, it's only one pizza, just make today a cheat day

Attached: images (1).jpg (429x343, 21K)

Outside of water retention nope.

Hormones aren't arcane magical chemicals that poof energy into existence

you can make it keto by just eating the topings of it. or use a carb blocker

>not enough broteins
Going to lose muscle mass in the process but in theory it will work. Don't cave when you get hungry though.

Just eat it then fast the next day bruh

Not eating chocolate as preworkout

I would have BTFO you for this a decade ago, but since visiting across Italy a few years back, I cannot deny this truth

but you absorb the calories with your saliva user

Marco's sucks
Howie's is good but it always leaves me hungry
They're on sale all the time and super yummy though so when I do get pizza, it's Howie's

Christ this board is delusional. You're not gonna lose all your fucking gains because of one or two unhealthy meals in a week. Unless you know you'll full on relapse, or you're in need of a SERIOUS cut (ie still belong in /fat/) you can eat a couple slices of pizza and be perfectly fine. Maybe your progress will be slower but you can still make it. If you prioritize the absolute fastest rate of gains then sure don't eat the pizza, but that's a choice. I'd rather enjoy things with friends and make slower progress than make fast gains but want to KMS.
Name one thing that's bad about pizza other than that it's primarily carbs/fats? You can account for it in the rest of your meals that day (higher protein, lower carbs/calories, more fruit/veg) and the only thing that the pizza would fuck up is keto. The suggestion that the distribution of these nutrients between lunch and dinner for one day a week is laughable at best.

>Howie's
God-tier for the $

Where can i find /fat/?

It's one of the recurring general threads on Jow Forums, here's a cross-thread link but just search for it in the catalog it's usually there.

I'd eat nothing but Jet's if I could.

Attached: jetspizza-20140731-1.jpg (1024x778, 264K)

>eating """"pizza"""" instead of glorious pic related
Never gonna make it

Attached: Zapiekanka.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

What the fuck is that, it looks fucking lush

a polish street food, also often made at home too, which is basically a piece of white bread topped with cheese and literally whatever the fuck was on hand, baked, then topped with more shit

I like deep pan. I know thin crust is the original patrician choice, but I just like the thick doughey goodness better

Attached: 1439490525928.jpg (298x299, 22K)

it doesn't even taste that good
i'd kill for sushi right now

Why don't you just pick a day and budget for it for dinner? It's not that hard to have lite meals for two out of the three during the day. What are you worried about? Your macros?

if you lift and run then you can eat pizza and still be Jow Forums, user

looks fuckin delish, mate. is poland a good country to visit? i want to stay out of niggered countries like germany, france, sweden, the netherlands, etc for my next vacation. probably will just go to japan again desu senpai

Attached: 1511606731491.jpg (640x802, 54K)

I think pizza is nicer to look at than to actually eat. The same applies to many different kinds of desserts and candies. They try to make desserts visually appealing even though they're all just made of sugar and food coloring. We're not children anymore, eating should just be for survival.

If you're tempted to eat sugar or grease, just find something else to do with your time that's unrelated to food. Distraction is one of the easiest ways to control yourself.

Attached: Boston-Pizza-table-and-chairs.png (1320x742, 591K)

tourist attractions are not exactly the most exciting but everything from food to services is going to be cheap as dirt and relatively good quality, basically the only non white people you see are tourists or exchange students and local girls will treat you as if you were a millionaire
I'd say a good thing is that you can communicate in english rather easily in big cities
it's a shitty place to live but based on my observations also an at least decent place to visit if your idea of a vacation is visiting historical places and getting drunk rather than enjoying nice weather

This is why Poland is the Mexico of Europe

That's some shit my mom would say lol

lol fatty confirmed

Attached: 29179057_1833562686663314_6506769887438831616_n.jpg (800x800, 31K)

>Injured wrist
>Any weight at all fucking hurts on it
So tempting to just order a fat fucking pizza. I'm so depressed and I know I can't lift a fucking thing for at least a week.

Attached: 1478173141601.png (210x339, 126K)

Fuck you now I want pizza

I did today, i ate pizza after 4 months or so, its not worth it, at least the one i ate, maybe another yes, eating healthy and do exercise is much more comfortable than anything, skip that shit, im not going to do it again, felling bad atm

you can just eat moderately please

just get thin crust and do extra cardio to make up for it

Pleb

The bad part of a pizza isn't the toppings, it's the base.

I crave pizza sometimes but I always regret it the second I order it.

>tfw sbarros right next to me
feelsgoodman

Just ran 5 miles outside and burned ~400 calories, gonna enjoy 2 pizza slices guilt free tonight :^]

Attached: 1534405090684.jpg (222x222, 15K)

So how much calories is gained with toothpaste??? Unironically haven't used toothpaste in years. Wanna see if I'm legitimately onto something.

how do you know you burned about that many calories?

that sounds fucking disgusting

The state of Ameridumb education

Attached: 1533586387656.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

Estimations, i put all my stats and live track my shit on the app mapmyrun and get my calories user

tfw no money to eat nothing to worry about, literally starving over here just need something solid I can chew thats not sweet

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Make pizza without base, it's that simple

>6500mg of salt

Attached: Screenshot_20180818-222701_Chrome.jpg (1073x1376, 267K)

Dairy is full of estrogen

Whats the point on clean bulking if you are natural?

You can have pizza
You just won’t be eating anything else that day

Try pizza with ground turkey crust. Filling and a lot healthier.

fuck off retard

This

Howies is crap

Looks like the shit they used to serve us in shool

Is that the $3 per slice shit?

I'm eating cold pizza and drinking shitty cheap booze right now. Am I gonna make it bros?

RIP my blood pressure

I always say after eating
>pizza is really trash
even though i was enjoying eating it