Tell me the truth Jow Forums

Tell me the truth Jow Forums

should i be eating cereal?

Attached: cereal.jpg (1024x729, 58K)

I don't eat cereal anymore but I eat bread and I feel amazing.

>milk
>grains
neither of these things are good for you

>being a darkie

Can't wait for the race war

as long as it's skim or 1% milk and a good cereal like cheerios, fiber one, etc then yes. most stuff has a ton of added sugar, though

>corn
>grains
pick 1

What's inside cereal boxes is leftover agricultural waste. They're loaded with sugar and are very high on the glycemic index so it's terrible for insulin and mTor control.

No. Too much sugar. Eat eggs or organic oatz

Cheerios were just found to have round up in them so probably not a good choice

But Jow Forums told me to drink 3% milk

the test was done by a group shilling for organic foods, so I don't really trust it

Milk and whole grains are fine

Attached: 8C94D8EF-707C-4A4E-B5B5-DD0E54FCA706.png (357x362, 169K)

>I trust monsanto

Are rolled oats a cereal?
I eat them every morning + banana

enjoy your cancer

enjoy your brain tumor

cheerios don't just have round up on them, they have the highest most dense ammount of roundup out of any other food in the western diet, no kidding, not even comparable to most other cereals like kellogs.
The test was done on plenty of other cereals that are not organic, cheerios have dozens if not hundreds of times higher ammounts of roundup compounds.

>Milk is bad for you
Do tell, what is it like to be a dirty shitskin pajeet?

Attached: 1528947710469.png (422x587, 336K)

It is nothing but sugary carbs, so if you are trying to be a fat fuck, it'll help.

Attached: loggs.jpg (330x496, 43K)

>sugar or carbs make you fat

Attached: mark rippetoe laugh.jpg (387x353, 24K)

if I would to kill your right now and cut you open I could easily find out where the fat on your is coming from.
My guess is as an american most of your fat comes from cheese.

>are
is

I have burned about 85lbs of fat over the last year and a half, eating Walmart brand honey bunches of oats in skim milk for breakfast every morning with very few deviations.

>but carbs/sugar

Carbs are you on-demand energy reserves. If you can't fathom low or no carb dieting, take advantage of the carbs you're consuming and do high-intensity cardio. Your stamina will increase over time until you can go so long that your sweat starts to smell like ammonia, signifying that you body has run out of carbs to burn and has started consuming amino acids instead - you should stop at this point, of course.

The greatest advantage to the high-carb, intense cardio plan is ridiculous vascularity. I have good genetics so I pack on muscle really easily but I'm not huge by any means; however, I have vascularity in my adonis belt, front delts, all over my biceps, my my upper legs, etc...

This sounds like it could be legit; sources?

Try peanut butter oatmeal.

1/2 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup milk
microwave
stir in a spoonful of peanut butter

Complex carbs so you'll stay full and peanuts and oats are complementary proteins.

Attached: 1532259803556.png (506x547, 131K)