5'8

So I'm 5'8. I'm 21. What can I actually do about this.

Even if I reach 5'9-5'10 I'd be a happy chappy.

Attached: tumblr_opsgxib0NF1u85xq6o1_400.gif (387x390, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Does-stretching-for-height-gain-really-work-if-yes-is-the-increase-in-height-permanent
stylecraze.com/articles/best-exercises-to-increase-height/
food.ndtv.com/health/yoga-to-increase-height-6-poses-that-may-help-1420331
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Decompress the fuck out of your spine. Moon boots, a home pull up bar, foam rolling, yoga, and swimming.

you can live life and get a 5'6gf lmao

>gravity boots
rather.

They're not boots, they're harnesses you strap around your ankles so you can hang upside down like this nigga

Attached: 1534017385624.jpg (605x605, 41K)

>starting leg saw

Attached: 1_hDKCrSXga85bOYZW9l6K0g.png (640x276, 241K)

Will a pull up bar actually do anything?

How do you decompress a spine.

Hold up what are gravity boots?

That's about the only thing I won't do. Legs already long in proportion to my body.

You basically walk on the moon b

decompression isn't actually going to do anything permament. It's the equivalent of doing a pump-and-fluff workout not to build any muscle, but to just look temporarily larger. Or in this case, temporarily taller.

Then what's a permanent fix?

Nothing does anything permanent

Best OP can hope for is to get the most out of the bodylet God has given him

how do I get this body

>inb4 urs stomp nigs xF

I've seen the movie now tell me how to get there

>What can I actually do about this.
Kill yourself. Not short enough to be a proper manlet, but not even close to tall enough to not be a manlet. You're invisible and you might as well die.

Stomping in a Nigga head til he ded.

unironically this. 5'7" to 5'10" is the invisible zone, where you'll never get noticed for how short you are but you'll never get mired for your height. You're a ghost in the world

This is exactly how I feel. I'm not even a proper manlet. I'm not completely disregarded by women but I'm still not tall enough to have any meaning in their lives. It's peak.

Sick of one night stands. I want a wifey.

Idk 5'10 seems alright. Under that no girl will ever love you.

I'm fucking with you, dude. Average height is the best way to be. You know how many of wish we could be 'sick of one night stands'? You have no idea how well off you are.

>5'10 seems alright

Attached: 1532082513545.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

you're not fooling me, I happen to be 5'10,
this is suicide height and you know it

cont.
Also, you don't want a wife who married you because you're tall. Not standing out for arbitrary traits means she'll have to like for shit that you can control, which means she'll like you for good reason, which means it'll be a good relationship.
Relax. You're good dude.

then you should do a torso saw

Hey fuck you dude. I'm here looking for a miracle fix to get to 5'10. You're telling me even if I got there I'd still wanna neck myself.

Stay slender, start a good skincare routine, and start dressing well.

Attached: Marine_by_Ulrik-Badass.png (1141x1300, 1.03M)

I am super fucking ugly, but I am 6'3 with a fat cock. Getting married to a pure innocent qt in a month.

Yoga and stretch like a motherfucker every day

good boots should be able to give you 1 -1.5 inch

otherwise start eating babies rich in Growth Hormone ADH

just be the coolest dwarfs you can be

>tfw 6'0 on a good day

Attached: Tyrion_main_s7_e6.jpg (333x492, 44K)

I think you're probably the nicest person on this website. Don't worry dude all is good. I'm just asking if anything can be done.

Seriously tho you're too wholesome for this site.

Damn dude. Bet you got a sick beard too. I still can't grow one at 21. Issa joke.

You got any links to get me started?

here you go buddy

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

I'm an alright lil dwarf. Should work out more tho. Scared lifting will make me shorter.

Already on that wave buddy. Don't worry.

Attached: 1531503145786.gif (400x225, 996K)

It's important to be kind so that it actually means something when you aren't.

nice

Attached: eSXubsCD_400x400.jpg (278x278, 14K)

quora.com/Does-stretching-for-height-gain-really-work-if-yes-is-the-increase-in-height-permanent
stylecraze.com/articles/best-exercises-to-increase-height/
food.ndtv.com/health/yoga-to-increase-height-6-poses-that-may-help-1420331

The important thing to remember is to persist, persist, persist.

5"8
Was never insecure about my height till i started Jow Forums
my cousin is 6"5 or something and he's the only one who ever mentioned height to me
I'm starting to think this is all a joke or something
Some snap slut just called me hot and i replied "I'm 5"8 tho" which is fucking pathetic, but she sent me her pussy and said it doesn't matter lol

If stretching can grow your dicc, maybe it can do the same for the muscles around the spine?

No reason not to try, worst case scenario your discs are healthy

>i replied "I'm 5"8 tho"
>she sent me her pussy
Lol enjoy getting your organs stolen by Jews

No we're sharing nudes rn and said she loves my body. Best tits I've ever seen not even exaggerating

yes, go, manlets are desired and some lunches are free

Gotta try and make the best of it, it's just some years and we'll die so lol

Wait you can stretch your dick?

Do you never get the feeling that she'd pick a taller guy over you tho? Like sure you're what's Available right now any you're hot but what if there was a taller dude in the picture.

I'm overall a great guy it'd be her loss unless that guy is more compatible for her. Tons of guys taller than me but not sure they're all hotter considering face and body

UEat da pussy lol

Eating pussi is gay

Unbelievably fucking BASED good job lads, mainnet soon

Attached: 1520648733066.jpg (635x847, 94K)

no, he needs neck extensions

Not if you eat boi pussi

My neck is Hella long too. It's just my torso.

Lost so much money in this

i bought 1.5 inch increasing insoles and wear nike airmax. i gane about 2.5 inches with that and am 6 05 with it! after 2 weeks you dont even feel it anymore by walking around

Some user a while back claimed to gain 5 inches from stretching and hanging alone

Living in space the rest of your life

He means jelqing and yes, it will grow your penor in length and in girth if you will be cautious and stick to it for a long time (years). Gains are permanent. Faggots on Jow Forums will try to discourage you tho, because they are lazy fucks.

How much do you think it will make it grow? Will it grow flaccid too?

how did nether beast do it?