Dude, stop eating carbs

>Dude, stop eating carbs
Well this explains Shawn Baker's lab results...

Attached: 1534607695459.jpg (1019x426, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SVWLcnG7gs
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
thelancet.com/journals/lanpub/article/PIIS2468-2667(18)30135-X/fulltext
youtube.com/watch?v=p7x8XtDBljU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Shawn baker's lab results
Someone post it?

OBSESSED

>not showing fats

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 77K)

C O P E
pic

Attached: carnivore diet in a nutshell.jpg (950x1775, 433K)

>44% protein, 35% carb
>10% protein, 70% carb
>w-what are the fats?
are you really that stupid?

Attached: file.png (1242x1290, 277K)

>237
He's probably on roids as well how is that even possible

jesus dude, you need to stop eating so much protein.
you lose your brain.

Fat isn't listed there, retard.

Lets do it together, shall we.
44% of protein + 35% of carbs = 79% of calories from protein and carbs.
Now you have to remove this 79% from the 100% of your daily caloric intake.
100 - 79 = 21.
21% fat.

70% + 10% = 80%
100 - 80 = 20
20% fat

hopefully I didnt confuse you with too much math, but thats how its done.

Man....

Shawn Baker is so fucking massive and healthy, then you have these sickly 80 pound vegans like Goji Man, talking about how he is unhealthy. Can't make this stuff up.

Attached: Dr_Greger_looking_gaunt.jpg (400x300, 168K)

I don't understand how people can do the carnivore meme. If I eat nothing but meat my ass just blasts liquid out uncontrollably. It also has a horrid "rust smell" to it.

someone give me the tl;dr

Great bait, have a (you) you deserve it.

I guess the question becomes, which is the better vehicle:
A) A Dodge Charger with a burned out engine and cracked frame
or
B) A Nissan Rogue with chipped/peeling paint that runs fine
?

idiot

Attached: file.png (614x136, 7K)

Guess how I know you are from America?

Shit analogy.
You won't even get the bitch to go with you if you look like shit, don't matter if yo dick work or no.

Who is who in your analogy? I would rather have the one with the engine still running, than the vehicle so weak and near death it can barely hold its own head up without fatigue.

Attached: goji daily food.jpg (1280x720, 583K)

Why not eat mixed diet like normal healthy people ? Fucking DYEL

It's a good analogy because one looks good but won't get you anywhere while the other is kinda shitty looking but at least works.

Given his test results, I'd be surprised if Baker makes it to 60.

Greger looks old as fuck, although that might just be his Jewishness.

Baker is the Charger with the cracked frame and burned out engine. He looks better on the outside, but inside is a mess.

That doesn't make any sense when he clearly out performs that vegan.

This means the way to get high testosterone is to do a lot of liss cardio so you can eat a lot of carbs.

He doesn't outperform him when the metric is "which will last longer"

I do. Like Sv3rige i eat meat, milk eggs and couple fruits and vegetables. I also support Shawn Baker as a fellow warrior fighting the vegan agenda.

I never advocate 100% meat diet, I just recommend that veganism is retarded, include meat and or dairy in your diet in whatever degree works for you. (for leftists I never try to steer them away from their starvation diet lol)

Only time will tell. we have to wait years to see who cracks first, the anorexic Dr Michael Gregor, or the Conan the Barbarian Shawn Baker.

Check out Arnold Kauffman if you want to0 see how vegans age lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SVWLcnG7gs

There are 5 main macronutrients (carbohydrate, protein, fat, alcohol, acid).

Nobody in this thread provides confident answers. Nobody knows for sure or has given straightforward answers. Faggots.

The haters say Shawn Bakers blood test shows some deficiencies, that his engine is near the end.

I say he's fine and he has another 50 years to live as an Alpha Lion.

He's about the same age as the sickly anorexic Dr. Michael Gregor the vegan legend. let's just sit back and watch as the years go by, we'll find out who was right, maybe both are right, maybe both are wrong, we have to wait and see.....

Attached: Dr_Michael_greger.jpg (522x499, 153K)

>vegans
>run fine
lel

>Arnold Kauffman

>Michael Greger

why are there so many fucking kikes involved with veganism? Just another way of attacking traditional society and breaking things down, which they seem to have a natural predilection for?

Attached: merchant feel.jpg (976x548, 143K)

I don't know bro I may have to rethink my priorities, look at the healthy robust Arnold Kauffman, proof of how healthy and vigorous vegans can be as they enter their senior years!

Attached: Robust 72 Year old Vegan Arnold Kauffman.jpg (1069x536, 72K)

1. Carbohydrates are the body's preferred source of energy

2. Carbohydrates, especially sugars, decimate cortisol

3. Cortisol drastically lowers testosterone levels

Do the math you fucking retards, ketotards make me sick with their delusional bullshit.

Hell yeah, plus the major sponsors of Dr. Michael Gregor's vegan efforts, also support many other important jewish organizations.

Attached: Dr Michael Skelton.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

You forgot to mention the wonderful vegan diets effects on healthy teeth and gums!! Plants provide every nutrient humans need for healthy teeth and gums as the healthy robust raw runner shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw

>decimate
>drastically lowers

Lol @ all this exaggeration

Have you even tried keto?

You can claim you have higher testosterone levels but in reality my gainz > your gainz

why are you same faggoting every thread you enter?
you seem like a very stupid person.
you have no arguments or knowledge to support your claim.
My guess is that you never bothered to learn basic biochemistry or even biology so you follow idiots who justify your stupid everyday choises.
Honestly you are pathetic.

>just do keto bro
thelancet.com/journals/lanpub/article/PIIS2468-2667(18)30135-X/fulltext

Attached: _103057488_low_carbs_640-3x-nc.png (1920x1626, 123K)

>preferred
You're mixing up two different connotations of that word. Carbs are "preferred" which just means the body will burn them first. You're trying to imply that the body "prefers" carbs, as in wanting them more or something. This is broscience.

Eat some carbs retard, you're completely incoherent. Also, saying carbs are good doesn't make you a vegan.

No, I haven't tried keto, I like to exercise so I need carbohydrates. Go try and run sprints on a ketogenic diet LMAO. Do a track athlete's workout for a month and only eat steak and broccoli and eggs, tell me how much improvement you make over that month. Ketotards are delusional as fuck.

Keep those vegan tears tears coming retard.

Attached: Here is your future Vegans.jpg (1070x550, 66K)

Doesn't account for the quality of the macros consumed. There are different types of fats and carbs which complicates the simple x/x/x ratios.

Personally I do keto but don't restrict myself on fruits and vegetables. Both because the high fiber and nutrients outweighs any simple sugar consumption and because fructose doesn't trigger an insulin response or affect insulin resistance in the same way other forms of sugars do.

After about 7 weeks of this i feel great and have lost 10 pounds of bodyfat

Sugar makes me feel fucking horrible though. I feel like an entirely new person after I cut out sugar.

Imagine if you had a brain of a mentally ill person on top of a bad diet.
That explains why he posts the same videos all over here.

>Imagine if you had a brain of a mentally ill person on top of a bad diet.

I guess you would be a vegan?

youtube.com/watch?v=p7x8XtDBljU

No, I'm just not a fucking worthless brainded scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are

>brainded

Looks like another Jow Forumsack got lost and ended up on Jow Forums

>>Jow Forums this way little lamb

>t. newfag

>bragging about spending more time than others on the interwebz

YES YES LET THOSE VEGAN TEARS FLOW IT'S FOR THE ANIMALS LOOOOOOOL

youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

Attached: Antelope Shank.jpg (480x360, 52K)

And to add to this, if you drink alcohol your body will metabolize that above all else, therefore according to his logic the body's preferred fuel source is alcohol

Post cycle test plummet

he says he doesn't take steroids

Knowing "best for last", we can conclude that fat is the best fuel for your body.

>evolution causes animals to choose the worst fuel source of the supposedly superior "best for last" fuel source
Are you retarded?

By that logic, brain cells are the "best" fuel source because the body will start eating them as a last ditch effort to not starve. I guess your body has already started that process.

yes, that's the joke, retard. We're making fun of this retard