Fit fashion thread

What are some college approved business casual (no suits) clothes you can wear everyday? i wanna dress better because i got a lot of mires wearing a tailored suit from this cute girl a like.

sick of wearing gym clothes and streetwear, shits getting boring.

Attached: suwhoop.jpg (1279x1000, 154K)

Try a football kit,,, particularly this one.

>you'll get attention.

Attached: itaintme.jpg (620x350, 27K)

just dont look like a tryhard, simple and fashionable

Why do black women always wear their shoes 1 or 2 sizes too big?

based Diego

you a revs fan m8

This is vague, t shirts and jeans are getting boring bro, wanna dress in something better

lol no brah

>college
>2018
ok here’s the look you need to fit in

Attached: 82AC6C51-7D83-4E89-BA2C-86BC04A73C01.jpg (1936x979, 263K)

>business casual

That's a pretty specific term. Business casual refers pretty narrowly to slacks or chinos, a button-down shirt in a plain weave (possibly patterned). causal leather belt (stylized or braided), and casual leather shoes (like loafers). If that floats your boat, then it's really pretty simple, you can just follow that template and as long as you understand a little color theory you'll look good.

Only thing is that at college you'll look pretty preppy dressing like that. If you want something masculine that's a little more involved than a tee and jeans but don't wanna be too fancy, you can always go the workwear route. Buy some flannels, a light waxed canvas jacket, chinos, some boots etc.

At the end of the day your choice is gonna come down to finding your taste and dressing to it. If you're self-aware and you think you look good, then you probably do.

Chinos and nice fitting buttoned downs are timeless user.

Pls tell us mor

Jow Forums fashion is just dressing your age, remembering the context of the situation, and wearing stuff that fits properly.
It's funny people fatasses, twigs, and skinnyfats will obsess over fashion, but if they just got a decent physique, it'd make everything look good. Whether dress clothes or a t-shirt and jeans.

But again, key point being the fit. Sometimes this means getting shit tailored or finding specialty fits, because most clothes are designed with the assumption that you're either a twig or fat.

>wearing stuff that fits properly

this nothing else matters

Attached: 1471020292187.jpg (533x800, 70K)

>Chinos
>Comfortable all the time
>Wide range of colours
>Can wear anything with them

can't go wrong with classics

Is that Eric Bugenhagen?

I ve got loads of slim fit merino plain colored sweaters which I weat with chinos or jeans with sneakers or smart leather shoes.
Wool sweaters are the best thing I own clothes wise. They don't smell, they don't take ages to dry, they don't absorb water, very easy to iron.
I really wonder why people don't use them more.
I get mine from United colors of benetton for 20-30 pounds each.
It's the only thing I wear during fall winter and spring with different Base layers for each season.

The dark green one makes my hazelnut eyes look amazing.

Attached: 4274040-1-burgundy.jpg (513x655, 47K)

Is this guide any good?

Attached: 1529136117387.jpg (700x7850, 578K)

>>Jow Forums fashion is just dressing your age, remembering the context of the situation, and wearing stuff that fits properly

Perfect succinct summation of looking good.

I know people give Cavill shit about the receding hairline, but I actually like the V hairline look. Just a shame a man's hairline rarely ever stays there, and will continue to recede past this point.

You look like a douche with all of the more casual looks on there.

Attached: 1529945893116.png (1206x1198, 2.9M)

Business casual doesn't include jeans, at least not at my Company. Unless its a declared jean Friday.

Agreed. This isn't to say they're bad looks, but context is important. You're not ONLY going to have clothes like that. There are still going to be situations where the most sensible thing to wear would be a t-shirt and jeans. That "casual" section should be interpreted as "situations where dressing smart is important but you also don't want to be too dressy". Shit like taking a girl on a date or whatever.

winner

>I really wonder why people don't use them more
Because not everyone lives in cold weather most of the year. I live in a very hot and humid climate and most months of the year wearing a sweater would make you miserable.

Retard OP all you got to do is literally Google business casual and make an inspiration collection.

Fucking piece of 0 effort shit.

I gave up on the show ages ago but I do generally like this guy's look. T shirt under collared shirt under hoody under jacket. It's nicely layered.

Attached: jakes-blue-plaid-shirt-brown-leather-jacket.jpg (442x487, 36K)