I'd truly appreciate some good advice:

Is it vain to continue lifting for women ?

Attached: 3x405a28_.jpg (1080x1312, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BjYUonznVT0/?taken-by=evie.erikson
twitter.com/evieerikson
twitter.com/ellie_erikson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatever floats your boat I always say

Whatever pleases your peaches I always say

It's not vain, but it's an effort done in vain

Lift for self improvement. Getting girls is narrow minded

Yeah.
If you want to lift to get more laid thats fine and dandy but soon you will realise how shallow and annoying women are.
Once you lost your interest to fuck hot bitches, you cant even look into a woman face anymore without the need to beat her up.
Because you kept your attitude to lift for sex, you start dating guys. First its gonna be jacked dudes from your gym but soon enough
you go down on fat slobby rich dudes that want nothing but to jack you off and suck your dick. You make good money by doing this but it feels fake.
It feels bad and you get depressed. You start getting the urge to find love and build a good relationship with someone but you simply cant.
You cant have this with women anymore and gay guys just want to fuck with you. You will start to lose it and one day you will kill yourself.

In general I would say, lift to be the best version of yourself and seek good people that like you for what you are and what you want to be.
Dont lift for women or sex, it will break you and make you unhappy in the long run. On top of that sex is gonna feel less special than before and it becomes an addiction.

sauce

rocking and rollin, living fast, dying young, leaving a good looking corpse I always say.

Who cares why you do it?

Are you really going to stop lifting for women to impress a bunch of virgins on an imageboard?

If that's all you have to offer than yeah.
A good physique is a complement to the rest of the package (attitude, personality, values, career, etc.) but shouldn't be your only attribute.
That being said, lifting for a good physique should make you more confident and therefore make you more desirable to women.
But you also need to remember that lifting takes a lot of effort and dedication and sacrifice. Ask yourself if fucking a couple of thots is worth all that effort

Yes and you'll give up eventually if you're just doing it for them. You have to do it to be the best version of yourself. Women will come with that.

Of course. That's what life's all about man.

This.

Live and let live.

Attached: 1524831592478.jpg (556x556, 158K)

This.

Social Hierarchy is an important part of human happiness. Staying healthy and strong is important for a man.

One of the plates I'm spinning just left my apartment: nothing like taking a chick to a movie, bringing her back to point her feet at your ceiling, getting a blow job in the AM and then going on with your day.

That doesn't happen if you don't feel good, have vitality, strong arms and legs etc. Keep hitting the weights, shooting at the range, training and living the warrior lifestyle.

Women dry up for betas. It's a painful fact I learned in my 20s.

Attached: columbus.jpg (2200x1467, 458K)

Who is she please?

The only reason

Attached: 38751FD3-6314-4982-82D7-010E8B42E5A4.png (337x269, 138K)

Lift for whatever reason brings you motivation to actually get off your ass and go to the gym.

Thank you kindly for the advice.

Are you an autist?

If you are it won’t matter.

It just gets your “foot in the door”, you have a better shot, but if your not; rich, social successful or have “personality” or not an autist, it doesn’t matter

So what if other people tell you it's vanity?
Lifting is about you and your own motivation.
Your reasons don't even matter honestly, only the strength of your willpower to continue improving yourself.

She has no ass.

Attached: 15047027_334339340276813_6808923469527384064_n.jpg (1080x1237, 189K)

lifting for women only works up until you hit intermediate. after that you reach depreciating returns on your gains/attention ratio

These tan lines make my peepee go spurt

Stop orbiting instathots

It's not vain. It's in vain.

we do a lot of things for women, whether we like it or not

pls no fatties in this thread

If you’re lifting does it really matter what for? Either you do it for strength or hypertrophy gains and there’s a lot of overlap in both for technique and results.

Anyways lifting for women is self-improvement as you’re trying to improve your abilities with girls. I don’t get what’s up with all these spergs who diss it. Ultimately though unless you’re a stick or fatty there are better things to improve to impress girls.

based and redpilled

I started lifting because I wanted a gf.
Got a gf, then she broke up with me and I stopped lifting. That was 5 years ago.
So I mean you do you, but for me, doing things to please others is just plain dumb.

Holy shit, those tanlines

Attached: 1521604780212.jpg (400x300, 20K)

No. Social and sexual prowess areally essential for success in this world. Lifting for aesthetics is unironically the smartest thing you can do unless you're an athlete.

Said the pedo who prefers little girls he pretends to be adults.

Nah nigga that bitch is at risk for heart disease and all cause mortality in pls stop being fat.

fatty pls go

It negatively effects your ability to get laid because you get obsessed with drinking affecting your gains and how pretty girls just wanna party n go out to eat

rp'd

the answer to that is subjective

instagram.com/p/BjYUonznVT0/?taken-by=evie.erikson

>tanlines

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 518K)

>lake mary rams
GODDAMMIT I USED TO LIVE THERE. WHY ARE ALL THE PRIME JAILBAIT WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF WHERE I ONCE LIVED

Stop thotposting

It's not vain but you'll find out in time that it's better to do it for yourself rather than for others.

bet her ass is flat without the pose

Private

Kek. She must've done that in the 2 hours since I posted

To be honest, I lift for myself, because I like to see my proper form in the mirror and know that I'm not a weakling - but also, I lift for my gf, who loves me and appreciates me, and who I believe deserves a good looking bf, so I owe her my hard work.

Attached: TwilekVulkar.png (617x458, 238K)

Holy shit, I can't even see the thot behind him. The NOFAP is working.

Suck it, you filthy infidels.

Attached: 3233266-6113705236-56080.jpg (1800x1102, 255K)

>tfw never lift only do cardio and I have fucked more girls than I can remember
I deleted tinder and swore off thots because I think i was developing a sex addiction

interesting perspective

I'll take things that never happened for $100 Alex

Spreading your seed is the purpose of life. Nothing could possibly be less vain than lifting for women.

found her twitter
twitter.com/evieerikson
and here's her sister
twitter.com/ellie_erikson

Looks good except for the dumb fake magic marker eyebrows.

Look at those foot marks in the sand you can tell she did multiple poses for that picture. Would not bang.

>diaper butt

>Happy 17th birthday, my loves!

Attached: HELP.jpg (472x645, 44K)

Relationships are nothing like that romanticized image you have in your head, especially not if you're used to being alone. Get over the tfw and you'll be able to do very well for yourself, I promise. I mean don't completely rule out the possibility of meeting your unicorn but don't focus on it either, you don't want to be one of those people that go on 'dates' to find 'the one'. You do you and you'll feel accomplished and happy without having to rely on someone else for your own happiness.

Ignore this advice. I took it to heart and stopped attempting and just decided to focus on myself and improve myself. And years later, the result is still that I I'm still single, because this advice completely ignores the fact that it takes EFFORT to nab a girl. You have to try.

learn2read
It's not advice on how to get a gf

Lifting for women is bluepilled
Lifting for a woman is redpilled

Casual sex is usually a one night thing, true love means great sex for an entire lifetime. Making love to someone you have strong feelings for is an incredible experience, tinder sluts are like fleshlights with arms, legs, and a mouth to regurgitate shit she read on tumblr. Especially if you've both never had any previous partners.

Honestly, I've gotten more compliments from gay dudes about my body than I've ever gotten from women.

I look at it like this, you should lift or improve your life/body for whatever makes you happy.

If extending your life is what you want, then you should lift for that.

If fucking shallow, vapid whores is what will make you happy, then by all means lift for that.

You only get one life lil nigga, do what makes you happy.

This is stupid advice.

>true love means great sex for an entire lifetime
You are in for a rude awakening, my friend

>According to the Longitudinal Study of Ageing of 7,000 British subjects, more than 31 percent of British men in the 80 to 90 age bracket still masturbate and have sex. That compares to just under 60 percent of men between 70 and 80, which is still an impressive figure. British women aren’t nearly as frisky, according to the report, with only 14 percent of women between 80 and 90 and 34 percent of women between 70 and 80 regularly engaging in sex or self-gratification.

Even the elderly still have fun

>implying that's with their true love
I'll give you a hint, old people have casual sex all the time because there's no risk of pregnancy and they're on the way out the door anyway.

If you and your gf haven't had many partners, you're white or asian and your gf is the same race, and you make decent money, then statistically you're much more likely to be happy and fulfilled in your marriage.

People have been satisfied in marraiges since the beginning of time, people that fuck left and right end up like the cool wine aunt or the cool rock star uncle

Not OP, but did your break-up effect you that badly ?

Why not continue lifting and find yourself another/better girl ?

conditioning your brain solely for pursuing girls doesn't end well. you end up on Tinder, Bumble, OKC chasing ego stroking and 4/10 sex to the point that women genuinely don't interest you like said. lift because you look great in the mirror, love yourself and your strength but get some real hobbies. women should be a periphery concern.

Attached: 0aa97bd6a26f3495c3588738a18c8aed.jpg (1024x767, 268K)

LIFT FOR INSEMINATION

Attached: 1533917971577.jpg (900x900, 93K)