Jews in the FDA

Thoughts on this?

Attached: F0B0A5DD-93BB-4334-B997-152CAD6B6EC5.jpg (750x1334, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/acs.jproteome.5b00909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Humanlets

it's based on a 2000 calorie TDEE.

>tfw FDA doesn't specifically recommend 300 g of protein just for me

lol

50 fucking grams of protein wouldn’t be enough to maintain the muscle mass of a trap, let alone the average American you idiot. It’s the kikes trying to keep the goyim nice and week so that they don’t rise up.

53g of sugar jesus christ

holy shit you're stupid

Hell yeah 420 calories. this number pleases me. lmao weed

Nobody reads that shit anyways

You sure you're getting enough protein? I don't think you've retained all the muscle in your brain try upping the intake by 20g

>drinking carbs

Attached: 1441637979010.jpg (388x410, 28K)

>Implying that Americans actually read the nutrition labels and what the fda recommends.

Attached: 1534399296093.gif (498x278, 1.13M)

love how they conveniently skipped the RDI for sugar, and just included the made up "added sugar" RDI which surprisingly this healthy item has 0% of!

notice that there is not a %, quite funny

Once I started counting macros and reading labels I became baffled about how little protein is in ANYTHING. Even stuff that’s sold as “High Protein,” what is this about? The daily recommendation for a normal person is significantly lower than a body builder obviously but wtf, why is something with like 4 grams of protein considered hi protein

That's always been the standard RDA. Strength athletes and people looking to build/maintain muscle with resistance training need larger doses of protein in order to grow.

Keep in mind that RDA is basically a minimum threshold that you should reach. It's not saying "don't eat more than this"

Protein is the most expensive macronutrient. The only time you see some processed food say "high protein" and it's also inexpensive, 95% of the time it's going to be onions shit.

So᠌yboys
So᠌y
So᠌ybean
So᠌ylent
Super So᠌yan

How so

>420 calories
>53g of sugar
Holy fuck Americans are actually disgusting. You deserve to be shot.

Hitler was a pussy, gas them all now.

>sugar in fruit is bad

Attached: 1511937333723.png (645x729, 38K)

>"I'D RATHER DRINK FRUIT SUGARS WITHOUT FIBER THAN EAT FRUITS WITH FIBER"
Retard

Attached: fbb3a43ab45e35db0eae54bd0472c49761ea23abea0c00807b4f45c0327d5563.png (645x729, 90K)

Attached: d3d848ff-cdc7-46d1-8e39-c6dc6f3efe45[1].jpg (640x360, 168K)

>HUEEEEEEEEE MAAA FIBERRR AHHHHH

Attached: 1523712027544.png (856x846, 85K)

It's a vegan plot.

"Cuz it's gotsda other nutrients!!"

Sad, bluepilled. Eat fibrous vegetables until you're lean. Fruit is a meme food. Ditch your grapes, apples, melons and other meme shit for broccoli,cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and asparagus. You can thank me when you transcend humanity earthborne-one

That point didn't prove that Americans are retarded with their health choices!
"Fiber doesn't play a factor in our health"
user, you are retarded and deserve to be euthanized to stop you from breeding.

>I was at some point not lean
Lmfao ok fatty

pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/acs.jproteome.5b00909

Get your fiber from vegetables not fruit

>complains about sugar
>gets btfo
>b-b-but FIBER!!!! AMERICANS!!!!
rent free strikes again

you only need that much protein for MPS, dumb fucking faggot. If you don't lift you don't need those enormous quantities of protein because you don't have MPS

>imagine being this fucking stupid
The average human only needs around 50g protein per day. Athletes of course need more.

Muscle bound freaks shooting roids up their ass and consuming 300g protein per day are not the average person.

this and the super-high alleged protein requirements are propaganda by whey manufacturers to get you to buy more of their garbage. You don't need fucking 200g of protein a day.

im the 200 pound bloat lord standing at only 5'5, i can bench 380lb and i need 200g of protein a day

no you don't.

You definitely need a lot of protein and calories if you're working out hard 6 days a week like I do there are some days where I dont eat a lot and when I hit the gym I feel like throwing up and passing out

Your body only really needs 60-70 g of protein per day. Any more and it converts it to sugar.

Neck yourself

Kek
This.

(((They))) don't have the same nutritional requirement as us because they aren't humans

Retard. RDA is a maximum per day. RDI is a recommended threshold