Do I have gyno?

Do I have gyno?

Attached: IMG_20180818_204000.jpg (2559x3429, 1.91M)

Yes

Yes. Cut your fucking nails

no

yes

Probably

idk do you?

Attached: gynecomastia-type-1s.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Sensitive nipples, hard mass behind the nipple?

I had the former 8 weeks into a TRT and cycle and it went away a week after I went off cycle.

You are young as shit....how could you possible have gyno? You should be eating 4000 calories and working out not taking steroids, they won't make you less of a beta.

Alpha takes time and hardwork; there are plenty of meat headed bitches in the weight room that have done nothing of note in their lives. Big muscles will impress gay men more then straight women......

Attached: smack.jpg (520x292, 65K)

puffy nipples are the norm in hunter gatherer societies

I can feel fat behind my nipples do I have gyno?

>>>
> Frost 08/18/18(Sat)11:52:19
lol

yes

>Not playing Runescape in the background
>Proceeds to ask a dumb question

Looks almost like me. Is trying to lose bodyfat percentage to see if it goes away pointless?

yes

Any tips on wear to find an affordable surgery in LA?

Those nails..

seeing these amazing pictures makes me feel so much better about my body.

A little bit of puffy nipples, but nothing too serious. I just don't wear white t-shirts, basically, and have no problems shirtless

I'm sitting at probably 15% bodyfat. Curious if cutting down will make gyno better or worse. Keep in mind it's actual gyno with a glandular development, and my fear is that shedding off the subcutaneous fat will make the gland more apparent. But again, it's a mild case.

maybe. dr noseberg sure would luke to charge you to have a look at it though

>hard mass behind the nipple
Isn't that the ribcage or something

I knew a faggot that took some female supplements , to make his hair, nails more shiny, his tits looked like that.
Are you taking something user?