What is the cutoff for wristlet status?

What is the cutoff for wristlet status?

Attached: BD4267CC-82B3-4FD7-8930-114C6163B71E.jpg (300x393, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weightrainer.net/bodypred.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had someone here tell me a circumference of 9 inches is the cuttoff
>t. 7.5 inch wristlet

Attached: wristletpepe.png (412x351, 86K)

>tfw lanklet wristlet and anklelet

>anklelet
redpill me on ankles user

im 6,5 lmao

Attached: 1533165613268.jpg (1536x2048, 460K)

yikes

Attached: 109 - 5iPn6aU.png (400x400, 7K)

7" wrists here. I'm 6'4" so they look even smaller. Why

Mine are 5.5" and I am 6'1" feet tall

:^)

Attached: 1534373293884.png (300x300, 8K)

Same, I'm just smaller overall.

Mine are 6.7" but somehow look smaller than some 6.5 I have seen.. how come?

Has to be shooped

Attached: 093D9E36-2A58-4D3E-A0FD-4922D73A22BF.jpg (500x500, 23K)

What's the proper place to measure wrists? I assume the narrowest point. Mine are 8", but I also have fairly large hands so they don't look thick to me.

also 5'8" manlet

Attached: my wrist.png (1132x1140, 2.67M)

narrowest point

Attached: 0o2t9jqkepbz.jpg (750x924, 117K)

>that feel when both wristlet and handlet
Anyone got big hands but small wrists or vice versa?

I have girl-tier wrists and big hands, can hold a basketball in one hand @178cm manlet. I was afraid I had Marfan syndrome when I first read about it.

9' here but i am 6'4" so the seem slim anyway.

Attached: 1511817871856.jpg (334x356, 71K)

Bogan is getting stroonkehr

>9" wrist
In a 2012 anthropometric study of US Army Personell with a sample size of 4082 males, there were a grand total of 20 males with a wrist size in excess of 8 inches, with the largest having a ~8.5" wrist.

You do not have a 9" wrist and I also doubt that you are a legitimate 6'4". A 9" wrist is so rare that I doubt it even exists outside of perhaps some individuals afflicted with gigantism.

Attached: 1522472487927.png (499x632, 67K)

I got the same wrists size as a 4'10 Japanese college girl

He's prob fat

>tfw 6.5 inch wrists
Can you thicken these things somehow?

>that feel when just under 7" dick
>wrist is pretty much the same
What does it mean

>tfw wrists thicker than forearms
how the fuck do i get them bigger

Needing to ask

>big hand
>small wrist
>looking like a freak

fucking mendel i swear to god

Attached: wjck.png (691x653, 20K)

is there any way to measure without tape? I dont have one

I used a piece of twine and a ruler

>26 year old, 5'9" 135 lb "male"
>wrist is literally, unironically, unfathomably, between 5.5 and 5.75 inches thick
>it's literally only half an inch bigger in girth than my penis
>only wear a watch for sporting events and its a dumb casio digital one, literally on the second smallest hole, likely cannot even wear a man's watch

just castrate me already

Eat more

Damn, having a wrist as small as you do is even rarer than an 8+" wrist, it doesn't even show up on the frequency table.

Can vascular forearms compensate for a bitch wrist

Can a vascular dick compensate for a small one

I'm the same way I think our bones forgot we were y chromosome carrierers there

i know, its pretty bad. emaciation levels off the charts. although i wonder how much thicker a wrist would get if i was a normal weight

That autocorrect tho

No, But confidence and a Nice body can

You're 135 at 5'9, you've probably got at least 100lbs before you get any fat on your wrists

This is insanity. You're now actively looking for things to hate about yourself. Stop. It's sickness. You're making yourself feel bad about yourself. No one cares about the size of your wrists.

Attached: DkbaKvgU0AALbaI.jpg (867x1200, 301K)

This, you aren't even that underweight considering your frame size.

big hands here, can palm basketball at 5'11 but 7" wrists and forearms look small in comparison

i just measured myself, you are right with the wrist, they are 19,5cm (7.6') but wrong with my hight tho, i am 195cm tall. ;) but my wrists are still tiny, feels bad man...

You might get chicks into bed with that shit, but what happens after they see your penis?

All old Balkan and other Eastern European men i see have huge wrists, look twice the size of mine and mine are 7"

yeah, no one cares until they realise your gf have bigger wrists than you and makes you look like a cuck

oh god i want off this ride ;__;

If you literally cannot measure your wrists correctly, which is something that is really easy to measure. I seriously doubt you are able to measure your height correctly given that it's much more difficult.

i dont think he was referencing my frame size

>tfw 5'8" and a wristlet

what is the point?

Attached: shameful.jpg (1306x980, 314K)

>that feel when bigger wrists and taller than me
I bet you have a bigger dick too (no homo)

Like are you at a natural disadvantage at weight lifting if you have smaller wrists? Seems like basic physics to me that the weights would be more unstable.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (980x634, 46K)

My wrist is 7.5 " use to be 8 but i lost weight

As a slav I don't know that feel. My dad's got big wrists though. Hell, even my sister who's half my age has bigger wrists than me, though that's probably because she's a bit on the fat side.

Actually your frame size doesn't even matter, you are on the lower end of normal BMI. You just have really tiny wrists and I doubt there is much you can do it about it unless you are still in puberty.
That's actually fairly decent breadth.
It limits maximal muscular size and thus strength potential. Likely also influences grip strength.
This is a combination of you thinking that their forearms are the same as their wrists and the fact that you are likely measuring your wrists wrong.

you might be retarded

Attached: what.jpg (267x412, 45K)

I'm a slav and I have big wrists too. I think it's just because we have broad stocky builds in general, and your ankle and wrist width are some of the main ways you can tell whether someone has a good or bad frame. Along with hip width and shoulder width.

Unless you are a little girl there's no way your wrist looks like that. Cut that shit on the left in half, at most.

think about it. when there are two pillars holding up a platform or something, the one on the right will cause it to wobble more and collapse due to it not being more stable and wide. the weight wont be distributed evenly

In case anyone is curious what this level of wristlet emaciation looks like

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.17M)

i don't really care what you believe, at least i am able to admit when i was wrong.
6.3" - nothing special, pretty average.

From the side

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

damn i just measured and i am exactly 8 inches

You are probably doing it wrong, just like when you guys measure your dicks.

>just like when you guys measure your dicks.

>5.5 inch wristlet, so skinny it doesnt even fall on the probability table
>penis is unironically 7x5, almst as thick as my wrist

>tfw will never see the look on a girl's face when my dick comes out with how ridiculous it looks on my frame

7.5” elder god reporting in

I've come to the conclusion that us wristlets will never make it. Small bones=less skeletal muscle. Save yourself a world of pain and stop lifting, trust me.
t. wristlet who has been training for over two years and still can't OHP 100lbs

6.5" wirst, 6' tall
aint gonna make it

how wristlet are you? are you sub 6"?

wirst circumference is 6.5"
dick circumference is 6"
Any link between both?

>t. wristlet who has been training for over two years and still can't OHP 100lbs
How? I'm a wristlet too, but I don't have this problem. Have you consider that you just might have shit genes?

no i wear levis

Yea. 6'3 can palm a basketball and have leave palm and fingers due to being fat and rarely doing any heavy manual labor. Wrist a bit above 6 inches. feelsbadman

There is a nugget of truth in what he says. We can generally determine your "genetic potential" based on your bone structure of things like wrist size, shoulder width, etc
weightrainer.net/bodypred.html

>Got thick ankles but my wrist is smaller than that of a little girl
what is wrong with me?

>thick ankles
What is considered thick

U got big hands and small wrists. I honestly never bothered me desu.

*I

Would it bother you if you had small hands as well?

I'm not sure. It never crossed my mind. It's one of those nitpicky things you have to know someone for a very long time even to notice. Seems like wasted effort to worry about this nonsense desu.

You don't have to worry about it since you don't have tiny hands.

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS LEG

OH NO NO NO

I have never noticed anyone having small hands in my entire life. It's just a nonissue.

I just used paper and pinched it where it overlapped.
>tfw 7” wristlet

Ye 135 at 5’9” is pretty good in terms of weight. I was a lanklet at 6’0” and 145 lb, but even then certainly not emaciated or anything

That's pretty skinny for 5'9, actually

nah its not good i look like this lel

Attached: IMG_1593.jpg (2448x3264, 690K)

I’m 5’8 and mine are about 8 inches around. They look small, though.

oh and yeah 135 is NOT "pretty good" in term of weight, not sure if you mean that sincerely or just as compared to other lanklets. someone who is 5'9" should like 150-160 lbs

jesus fuck how is this possible. Before I started lifting, I was about 155-160 lbs at 5'8, and at decently low bodyfat too. Now, maybe I'm just naturally mesomorphic, but holy shit we're still talking about a 25 lb weight disparity at similar heights.

Fuck off you insecure faggots
>waah im short
>waah im bald
>waah my wrists small
>waah my hand small
>waah my dick small
Worst fucking board on this site, jesus fucking christ.
If you lifted as much as you whined you'd make it by now.

>how is this possible
do you mean just being that level of skinny

You can't control any of that though. I bet if you were those things you'd whine about them too.

No, that's not it. I knew guys who were about that weight, but they were legit like 8% bodyfat. You are not, meaning that you'd somehow be even lower weight if you shed the fat. Meaning your muscle mass is practically nonexistent, and that's what I don't understand.

You on any medications? Anything growing up? ADHD meds? SSRIs? Allergy meds? Anything that could explain this?

He probably just has no muscle

no i guess its just a lifetime especially childhood of not eating much food and being a loser

I just have a hard time comprehending having so little muscle at baseline.

You would if you had small hands.

I've noticed it before. My old roommate was a fucking low-T soiboi with these tiny little baby hands. Not only were his hands small, but even the fingers were slender. I swear, the fingers were half the width of mine.
And I also notice it when I shake a guy's hand and it's a large manly hand.

As for the wrist issue, I don't notice people's wrists, but the thickness of your wrists/ankles is a big indicator of your genetic potential. If you got really thin puny wrists, then it's likely you have a shit frame altogether and will have a tough time putting on muscle, and you'll never be one of the dudes moving heavy weight, no matter how much you try without drugs.

You just proved my point. If the only people that notice, have small hands themselves, then why care in the first place?

>that feel when tiny baby hands
Fuck this gay earth