Is creatine in milk okay?

Will creatine absorb properly if I put it in my milk-based protein shake? There is no water in the shake, just milk and other ingredients.

Attached: 51W8ycmoAHL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 9K)

Yes, it's fine.

Although I just put the powder in my mouth and then throw water in. That's the only way I can be sure I'm getting all of it.

I have ON creatine and when I first started taking it I noticed there was always a lot that didn't dissolved and was stuck at the bottom.

No

Attached: meat always fails.png (1000x1000, 335K)

@47312550
>comic sans
>no source
>bad grammar
>"doctors"

you tried cuck

>no sauce

>I have ON creatine and when I first started taking it I noticed there was always a lot that didn't dissolved and was stuck at the bottom.
yeah this is my fear. I'm thinking of just getting the pills since they're more idiot-proof but I'd be getting pretty cucked on the price

five grams all at once?

Yeah, it is tasteless and not bad at all.

I put it in my shake and make sure it's just been shaken when I drink it. Then throw in a splash of water, shake it up and drink that. You can feel the creatine crystals in the water

this

it honestly taste a lot worse when you mix it in something

Was thinking the powder would collect on the back of the throat making it uncomfortable but I'll give it a try. Finishing off my creatine hcl capsules then I move onto my creatine mono powder.

It dissolves and goes away almost instantly in your mouth. It should be fine.

creatine is a jewish trick

>erectionle function
>mercury poisoning from consumption
Mercury is absorbed through inhalation

So is milk. Enjoy your cow hormones and estrogen.

Nice sources you fucking emaciated queer.

Sounds legit. Now eat your soi you fuckin twink faggot.

bovine estrogen inhibits creatine uptake by muscle cells and you wind up pissing it all out

>reversed the heart in 100% of cases
Sounds like a serious health issue

So᠌yboys
So᠌y
So᠌ybean
So᠌ylent
Super So᠌yan

There is water in milk.

t. jew