How is this possible?

how is this possible?

Attached: tyson.jpg (1021x904, 93K)

Skinmog
Heightmog
Aestheticmog

Attached: 917DB3B0-27BC-49EE-BED7-A54296D5F10F.jpg (308x520, 40K)

genes
roids

may even be a joke photo, people do that

Roids+gentetic freak+ plus lying about limited weight training to build hype

its not, exploiting his image to uninformed folks who in their time had no real way to verify information, pic related is more accurate but unlikely, that being said hgh, roids and shit like that from an early age can do this stuff to you, also good genetics are a part of, mostly drugs since puberty

Attached: tyson-at-14.jpg (468x361, 30K)

>Implying any of this matters and Mike Tyson wouldn't beat this man to death with his bare hands

Genes+starting at an early age.

I mean maybe you’d be right if you lived in a third world shithole

Attached: AA4A6AE9-61F6-4B34-A8D9-EA1F8FF19932.jpg (610x765, 163K)

Nice thick hair too. Steve was ahead of times.

If Steve Reeves chose to train fighting, he could be good too.

It's not. He was a nigger and this was in, like, the thirties when birth certificates and things didn't really exist, especially in the ghettoes. He was probably about 19 in this picture and his mom lied about his age to make him feel better about still being in sixth grade.

>Mike Tyson
>the thirties

LMAO

>he was probably 19 and his mom lied about his age to make him feel better about still being in sixth grade

This is probably true though.

>ooga booga me fight me iq 14

I can relate mike was around 25 year old when he became the heavyweight champ for first time, his age was never the correct and he started doing as roids shortly after he started training with cus
And he did heavy lifting specially weighted pull ups

See how fucked up he was at 36 year old thats why dude was 40

I love mike but he was a kind of a lie

He looks like a 22 year old michael jordan.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 29K)

genetic freaks exist, and they don't line up with average natty genetics lad. not even close

>he thinks this matters
one more black in prison ain't shit

bbc genes

tyson was adopted and trained everyday with one of the greatest coaches of all time

Normally I'd say roids but pic related existed in the era before roids and he was buff as fuck, so I think Tyson could just be a massive genetic anomaly.

Attached: Jem-Smith-c1885.png (852x1192, 1.08M)

>bu-but fighting is f-for third worlders!

Pussy ass white bois know they get beat and wont do shit

Is that supposed to be roid tier? Because that's just built. A better example would be Eugene sandow

Do you have him confused with Jack Dempsey or something?

Cus had like 3 world champions of all of his years training

One US weightlifting champion benched 392lbs at 15. You need good genes and a bit of gym time.

stay forever poor and in the mud in your ghetto, tyrone. thats where you belong.

>Implying Tyson didn't have more money than that fitness boi
>Tyson could also make him his bitch

Explain to me why your riding his dick so hard?

nigger

t.

Attached: 95F23251-29FA-42B6-9684-DD65F9214CA2.jpg (2423x1433, 436K)

Who are GGG, Billy Joe Saunders, the Klitschko brothers, Lomachenko, Murat Gassiev, David Lemieux, and Olyksander Usyk?

>slavs
>white
oh sweaty

boolshet

Attached: khabib-nurmagomedov-belt.jpg (767x431, 34K)

*pulls out glock*
you were saying, mike?

>174cm
>those baby shoulders
>wooah dude see roids are bullshit lmao boomers are so wise they were BUFF in like, really long ago like, they didn't even have computaz I wish he would just fuck my girlfriend
that goes for all old
that goes for all old time body builders.