Brother-in-law has minor heart attack after sextuple bypass surgery, put back on breathing tube and sedated

>brother-in-law has minor heart attack after sextuple bypass surgery, put back on breathing tube and sedated
Is... is he gonna make it bros?

Attached: 1390723315042.png (680x515, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26160625/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope not

Jow Forums is not your personal physician, dumb shit.

You know what goes in all fields when things are off topic right?

Dude, chill out. Someone close to OP is going through a hard time and is looking for support like a huge faggot.

if he was on the vent before CABG then they're going to return him to the vent after too. And sedation is almost always used if they're on a vent. You don't want someone fully awake with a tube shoved down their neck. they might panic, try to rip it out, etc.

Also you shouldn't be asking 4chinz for medical shit. Ask the residents about it, they'll more than capable of explaining the situation.

Dubs and he makes it

Attached: D120292A-5F4C-46B0-A3C2-111CE9ED4DF7.jpg (960x720, 44K)

Rollin for OPbrother

Digits and he outlives boogie

We’re all gonna make it, brah.

Better luck next time OP. He won't make it.

Roooollin

Roll.
Or else your brother will never make it. And neither will OP

Age and relative fitness? Modern medicine is unbelievably good at keeping people alive. He will almost certainly die within a few years but most people live through their first heart attack.

Evens he survives
Odds he dies

Attached: harveydent.jpg (258x314, 11K)

Rolling to reroll ur rolls cuz with the power of rolls we can save OPs brother

fuck it

What about dubs and trips?

If digits I take op’s brother’s place in the afterlife and finally escape this waking nightmare.

Roll for OPs brother

Attached: IMG_2658.jpg (680x344, 35K)

At least we tried, his brother won't make it, but we can make it, we'll be his brothers who finally made it.

Hello medbro. Not op, but can you tell me what hospital in the USA has the best adult congenital cardiology clinic?

I'm in the Southwest. Have been seen at Stanford and if I ever need a third opinion if go to ucsf... But I sort of want to upgrade my primary cardiologist. Thanks!

damn bruh I'm really feeling that actually thank you my boy

if ops brother makes it

Attached: 1474828840161-300x240.jpg (300x240, 12K)

lel, hell if I know. couldn't tell you a thing about any of that. I'm a pharmacist.

Roll 4 his life Bros

Redpill me on losartan please. My pharmacy changed the generic they gave me and I think it is causing some minor hair loss. Shedding in the shower. I'm on 25mg / 2x daily.

If I tell the pharmacist that I suspect that's what's going on will they switch me back? Don't know the manufacturers but the prior pill was slightly rounded rectangle the new one is an oval.

Don't care about cost they were both generic and cheap as shit and I would pay for the brand name if it would avoid negative side effects.

Thanks!

Reroll for hope

Attached: D3442A19-169C-4BA9-9BBE-A310FC0EFEEB.jpg (1200x676, 55K)

generics are 100% identical, save for a few special exceptions like synthroid and coumadin. I've never heard/seen anything about losartan or any other ARB causing hair loss.
Let's just go with occam's razor on this. If you swear you're experiencing hairloss, the most likely cause is sadly just going to be male pattern baldness. Not saying there might not be other triggers potentially based on other stuff, but I seriously doubt it's the losartan. you're probably just trying to connect two things that aren't connected.

Also why are you taking 25mg twice daily instead of 50mg once daily? There's no reason for that drug to be dosed twice daily, and it's easier for you as a patient to just take it once in the morning.

>brother in law

?

people actually care about their in-laws?

Not all of us are degenerates who elope with some broad and never even bother meeting her parents and other family members

Your brother-in-law will live.
But you will die.

Your family will be happier this way.

My understanding is that I benefit from 'the dip' of having lower BP while I'm sleeping.

The only other lifestyle thing the hair loss could be attributed to is eating less meat and dairy... I only eat meat on the weekends now.

Was on losartan hctz for a short while but it made me lightheaded as fuck. My BP is being better controlled so I think I'm happy to just stay on losartan.

Also, thanks for your work! Some qt milf pharmacist chastised me earlier this year for not taking my meds and it really got thru to me.

Pls don't let OP get sad

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26160625/

I mean, technically, but it's such a minor thing, and in real world experience I personally think it's more important to minimize pill burden, especially since so many people end up falling asleep before remembering to take the evening dose of something. But if it works for you then that's fine, and you should go with your doctor's recommendation. He knows more about you than I do, obviously.

Checked

Attached: D0915193-5A7B-4F90-AD21-01DCDBA13751.jpg (339x392, 25K)

Adherence is tough, but I use medisafe on my phone and it annoyingly bugs you non stop to take your meds. It's a great app, free and ad free and bullshit free. Helps me immensely.

Cheers bro.

They are required by federal law to both be identical and it's one of the few very tightly regulated industries in America. You are taking literally the exact same thing in a different shaped pill. You're probably just starting to bald unfortunately.

I've already had some hair loss but that's quite apart different than shedding. Also, the shedding coincided with strict adherence to the dosing, and the change in generic.

Also, it's a fact that different generics use different binding and filler agents and only the active ingredients must be identical.

The excipients aren't going to cause balding. We're talking about shit like lactose, glucose, magnesium stearate, etc. You really are overthinking this. I know that feel, because when I first started noticing hair shedding, I thought "there's no way this could be balding! no one in my family has gone bald! it must be something else!" and I was so convinced that it must be an iron deficiency from my diet or something. lol nope, just a cope. It was male pattern baldness.

rollan. my old man had a quintuple bypass around Christmas time last year. Pretty sobering

Thanks for giving it to me straight, bro.

Cheers

No prob. And if you are concerned about the balding, the best thing you can do is hop on finasteride. People have concerns about it causing low libido and ED, but this is rare and reversible. For most people, the only real side effect is your jizz is going to be a little watery.

Thanks for the tip but I'm very happy with the way my dick works and I'd rather not risk that for vanity, even a small risk. Going to hold out for the Japanese stem cell technology that gets memed.

Cheers!

EVERYONE GIVE user YOUR ENERGY TO VALIDATE THE DIGITS

Attached: goku-super-spirit-bomb.jpg (680x732, 91K)

OP's brother didn't make it; so we must.

Attached: 1528949246029.jpg (608x800, 83K)

if he doesn't you get to fuck your sister so it's ok

bless these nums

Attached: hwSIBuAt9B2BmMTaVcYJAvxUdJH5hfKWBNJUCsxjMOs.png (575x767, 743K)

Attached: 1534456655026.jpg (333x371, 18K)

If he’s had a sextuple bypass this isn’t his first heart attack.

They don’t just do angiograms for fun.

>sextuple bypass
Hes gonna make it, but prolly not for long

Also digits

does anyone get sick from thinking about the absolute crap tier genetics this guy oughta have? Not in a mean way but even thinking that he might have fathered children that inherited his piece of shit heart makes me angry, he brought even more suffering into this world

Why is he so fat?

Gratz user

Attached: dragon-ball-fighterz_notizia.png (600x952, 535K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 18K)