Have you reach the realization that girls won't date you even though your Jow Forums

Have you reach the realization that girls won't date you even though your Jow Forums

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Instead they'll date you to amass a larger twitch following

>"dating"
I've never "dated" any of my girlfriends, we go straight to the relationship part.

weird because i'm dating a 17 yo virgin right now because of lifting

But she's still a virgin, so you're just her friend.

>17 yo virgin
>female
It's only possible if she lived in some deep rural shithole.

What goes through the mind of a guy who had zero attention from women, and then they some how get lucky and gain some status and money, then suddenly they suddenly have attention from women?

It seems like most guys just pretend their past experience with no female attention never happened and they move on and act like they have always had it, but that’s what I see from the outside at least, I wonder what’s going on in the head of the male that goes through this transition from 0 to hero.

It shouldn't bother me, but it does.

At pool parties, I see these frat dudes with fucking dadbods, and girls are all over them.

Yeah girls have never liked me and they never will.

idc at this point, lifting is fun

most likely taking her virginity before the month is over
you're mentally handicapped my man

They prefer a fit guy instead of skinny/fatty one.

How old are you?

>you're mentally handicapped my man
And you're delusion if you think girls are virgins at this time especially if they're past their prime. LMAO.

When I realized they were more about status then anything else. Seriously, I was in a nerd frat and in good shape but girls would rather fuck shorter dudes with dad bods because they were in a "higher tier frat." What really sent me over the edge was when a friend told me I was being described as a nice guy by girls. That fucked with my head and made me realize I have zero fucking chance.

>most likely taking her virginity before the month is over
that's what I thought I was gonna do aswell and then 9 and a half months passed and she dumped me without letting me smash once. don't kid yourself my dude. if she won't let you smash after a month she most likely never will

Attached: groda.jpg (597x413, 29K)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Your situation is very different from mine my man.

>COPE

Yeah nice basically means you make their heart and mind feel, but you don’t make their pussy tingle

>tfw asmongold gets more pussy than you

that's what I thought too buddy. you'll see

>cope:the post

virgin girls are virgins for a reason. they don't wanna lose it yet. you'll see

pro-tip:

if a thot on tinder says she's not into hook-ups, one nights stands, it means she fucks on the second date.

Attached: women-donald-tumbsup.jpg (728x546, 62K)

How do you explain the billions of ugly cunts with a gf/wife?
Gotta get dem dere personality gains.

women will do whatever you want when you point a camera at their face and say you have 50 thousand viewers right now

Attached: e82.jpg (1575x1665, 560K)

>17
>past their prime
>prime
get help, actually get help