What injuries are you dealing with right now?

What injuries are you dealing with right now?

>Sprained ankle
>boomer back

Attached: Goku_after_getting_his_body_back.png (633x434, 383K)

Think I strained my shoulder a bit unracking the bar on my bench 1RM, also wrist hurts on same arm. That's about it, maybe something with my hip but I think it's just soreness from sleep or something. Nothing too serious hopefully

boomer back here as well

Attached: boomer.png (1578x794, 413K)

Bad recovery from testicular torsion surgery. Fuck me

Sprained lcl. Had to give up jiu jitsu and take up lifting.

Herniated lower back disk

But i do sorcery and stuff so i recover a lot faster than the average joe

This will cost me my soul but meh

I have had lots of injuries
Psoas tendinosis
Elbows and shoulders tendinosis
Varicocele
Sprained neck

And i succesfuly recover from all of these within days

>But i do sorcery
what spells at what dosages

My worst injury happened in my wrists wich made me lost 70% of my grip strenght, i recovered within 2 years

I almost fucked up all of my cartilage

When your body gets injured a lot it will start to heal faster by nature despite your beliefs because it will naturally produce more more cells

its a lot about being in the darkness for like 3 days and doing stufff like these, you need to learn latin and read lots of anatomy books to know how body works

Its not that easy and i wouldnt sugfest it to you because god can perdon everything but sorcery

Left wrist. Lower back 36 hours after deadlift day.

You can go the hardest way with meditation and faint and your soul will not be affected

This is why I recommend people to cut their writs open just a little once a month and punch a wall few times, at least every other week to keep up the cell production. In few decades if you keep using this training method you can probably grow a new pair of fingers if they get cut.

How did it happen?

Jumping barefeet from high standpoints also helps

Healing is all about manipulating cells

fuck me user i thought you were using "sorcery" as a euphemism for steroids/peptides that helped you heal, not actual sorcery

I haven't bothered since I pretty much always skip leg days

Working on your upper body and not your lower body will prevent your CNS from firing as many neurons as it should because your legs will hold it down

Woke up one day. Balls hurt throughout the day. Went in at midnight. They didn't catch it and weren't willing to do the tests at the time in the ER (UK medical sucks). Waited all night to get a ultrasound on my balls at ANOTHER hospital. Ends up a testical had been twisting and untwisting.

I hate my life right now. I still have pain and still wear a jock strap after two months. Recovery is usually not this bad for most people.

Eye surgery recovery. After 4 weeks tomorrow I begin lifting again.

Kek

a-user be careful with that stuff
my brother lost a 5pl8 deadlift to that stuff

My fucking bjj coach almost tore a ligament in my elbow the other day, by jerking an armbar so fast I couldn't even tap out. Going back to training next week, but fuck me, those people are supposed to know better.

Attached: 1513797213895.png (657x527, 168K)

Elbow fracture REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Subluxated Shoulder
This happened 10 weeks ago and I still have my doubts on going back to lifting as I don't want permantent ligament damage even though mri and xray showed no injuries, but stretched lingaments are suicide tier

+ this caused all sorts of disbalances, muscle athropy and pain since I lost so much muscle mass only on my right side of body

>not consulting the devil for gains and sprains

Never gonna make it kid

Dislocated shoulder yesterday. It had been one year since the last dislocation. Now it hurts and I don't know for how long I'll have to rest. Fuck, I was making good gainz. Sad.

I thought it was an autocorrect hickup for soccer, but guess this guy is actually nailing cats to crosses to cure his carpal tunnel lol.

Surgery is what you gonna need senpai

how did it happen?

Nah. Surgery, especially in such a complex joint as the shoulder should never be a quick, but the last option.

shin splint

been 4 days and I'm still in pain

Gym is closed for a week

Heartbreak. I didnt lift anything in 2 months i have been eating unhealty and smoking a lot

A broken heart

Attached: Neo-in-The-Matrix-Revolutions-the-matrix-22575620-570-300.gif (570x300, 2.32M)

>sprained ankle 5 months ago
>nothing bad, should heal up in a few
weeks
>fast forward now
>it's still swollen

Attached: images (2).jpg (223x226, 9K)

1 torn meniscus possibly both knees but not sure. And I either have a pinched nerve in my right shoulder that I've ignored for the last 3 years or it's something else. I'm getting ready to go schedule the knee surgery(ies) and see what's up with the shoulder, sucks because I just got back into fitness

The bit between my butt cheeks near the top feels bruised, I read this is because of buttwinking while squatting so I will probably have to make sure my form is alright

I did that, and it snowballed into a full year of smoking, drinking, chronic fapping all in this depressed spiral. Quit it all now and you'll be back on track sooner than you think.

I've been lifting for a while and just hit 1/2/3/4 a few months ago and NEVER been injured past a painful but still completley functional wrist. is this uncommon?

Torn meniscus in my left knee. Time to have fun since it's leg day.

Fell over and now I'm scared to touch weights because of how fucking nasty some of the people at my gym are.

Attached: 20180727_215632.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

hurt my back, recovered now but I also got a minor rotator cuff injury trying to workout around my back injury. doctor said I could go back to lifting after 8-12 weeks but it's been 4 months and it still hurts lifting things above the head, gonna start doing light strength work on it along with the stretching I've been doing.

Attached: 1523416634328.jpg (249x193, 5K)

Is this a thing?????? I thought my crack was just weird. I'll have to look into this

Fractured my wrist, I just wanna train ree

Is it a torn meniscus? Did you have it x-rayed?

I was told by some errands docs I had a torn meniscus and just to take it easy. A week later it was "nope it's fractured, put it in a cast ASAP"

not uncommon at all, most people at those lifts have probably never been hurt significantly

when you lift heavier loads or lift for longer, the chance of injury goes up

Rotator cuff, SI strain and tendonitis

Both are mostly fixed at the moment but the tendonitis flare ups have resurfaced since I can go heavy again.

How'd you pop it out?
Ive dislocated my knees 5 times. want to avoid shoulders too.

Do you get nightmares about it for a month afterwards? Because I do. I even wake up shouting and sweating. Like PTSD tier its way over the top.

did you get it Xrayed?

Mine took months.

Make sure the foam roll the shit out of the scar tissue and to fix your ankle dorselflexion before squatting. But don't foam roll until swelling is gone.

im so shit, as soon as I get near to one of those I get a terrible injury. I've been lifting for 4 years and still not hit 1/2/3/4. Dislocations, slipped discs, hand sprains. I want to fucking die

My heart

my man find a new hobby srs, lifting isn't worth that much mental anguish for you

maybe try bjj or boxing or something, or rock climbing if you don't want to get blasted in the face, or calisthenics

sprained wrist, literally can't do anything with this shit.

Tore two ligaments in my ankle, got an mri today to see if I cracked anything on the surface of the bone. This happened while skateboarding. Haven't been able to work out for a few months. A few more weeks and hopefully I can take this boot off.

Attached: 20180819_150015.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

Haven't really been injured, lifting 3 ish years. I'm completely fine, except for my left knee.

It's not totally fucked, sometimes it just acts up. Have always had problem with it.

Go to a doctor my dude. If nothing was wrong it would have healed by now.

>tennis elbow in both arms
>strained back
>unidentifiable injury in both ankle joints
>neck pain
>occasional knee issues

had it for like half a year at this point, I've lost over 25 lbs, all gains gone
it's over.

Attached: Dg2XFZkW0AAZZng.jpg (482x427, 80K)

Advice from someone who has had 3, possibly 4 meniscus tears. Stop doing squats while it's unhealed. If youre a stubborn retard have to work legs, just so slow and controlled box squats and leg press. But trust me, you don't want to irritate this too bad or else it's knee issues for life, not to mention the surgery takes you off your feet for a week and prevents you from more led work for another 3 months.

I wish I could regrow my meniscus'

fucked my whole right arm up by arm wrestling while drunk. i won all 3 but it wasn't worth it at all

the strangest part? i can do my OHP and BP fine with no pain, but even a single weightless chinup hurts me and i can do 65 lbs easily back then

Attached: cbb.jpg (440x348, 26K)

I dislocated my left shoulder for the first time when I was 24 during a fight (martial arts), 6 years ago. But it wasn't the fight that dislocated the shoulder, it was bound to happen due to not great shoulder genetics. So, I'm glad I was at the gym when it happened and the master was able to pop it back in again.
Anyway, I dislocated my shoulder a lot from then, but never while weightlifting (I'm really, really careful). One time I dislocated it while sleeping, one time because I slipped while on the stairs and one time I fell into a basket. Plus other times I don't remember.
It's a bother, but there is nothing to do. Surgery is mostly a meme and not worth at my level (and I hope I never get to surgery-level). Only thing I can do are exercising, some shoulder strenghtening stretches given me by the physiotherapist and being fucking careful.

Yesterday I wasn't careful enough. I was doing pullups, and I went to widen the grip but I missed the bar with the right hand and the the left arm couldn't sustain my weight so I overextended the arm and the shoulder popped. Really painful but I'm proud because I did not panic and I managed to pull it back after a while.

>Do you get nightmares about it for a month afterwards? Because I do. I even wake up shouting and sweating. Like PTSD tier its way over the top.
I don't get nightmares, but I understand why it could happen. When a joint pops out it's always fuckin scary. Even if it has happened over and over, the moment it pops out the nervea send a signal to the brain that says "really bad shit has happened, you're fucked, be scared to death". After a few seconds I remember what it is and I manage to solve it. But that moment it's scary and painful 100% ot the times, no exceptions.
I don't think you have to worry about your shoulder just because your knees are fucked up. Just don't do exercises where the shoulder is not well placed into the socket or where the weight is too high.

Interesting. Thanks for this writeup.

A broken heart

Attached: 1532286300854.jpg (821x869, 88K)

you don't seem know of gloves yet your hands havev no callouses

this begs the question, dyel ?

>boomer back
>both shoulders got injured a long time ago, sometimes they still fuck off
last night I couldn't sleep with my arms under my head.

surprisingly doing a lot of HIIT cardio jungle monkey movements helped my back recover

what does you being a clumzy fuck have to do with anyone else?

This, from around 3 months ago.

Attached: Someone left a ruler in my chest.jpg (714x960, 45K)

Infection

For 6 months yeah

I'm pretty sure I broke my nose at the gym a month ago. I was trying a new variation of a lat pulldown and I released the weight quick and the bar hit me right in the nose.

Feels fucked now. Any advice Jow Forums?

Tried to have sex with this cocktease I found lying drunk in bed at a house party. Next thing she wakes up grabs my balls and twists faster than sonic. Everyone talking about it on snap like wtf did I do fuck white women brahs

if you didn't slowly train it for flexibility during recovery I got bad news

Broken heart

>gynecomastia surgery

Attached: images.jpg (228x222, 7K)

Have pretty bad issues in my left big toe, think I got turf toe because it was a single event, not a buildup. Anyone have advice for speeding up healing? Been like 2 months and I still can't run

>broken heart
>emotional numbness on everything/hobbies

and stuck for 4 weeks on lifting plateau

Attached: 1533437576545.png (771x807, 1.07M)