How do I make my FUCKING ARMS GROW

How do I make my FUCKING ARMS GROW
ALL this FLUFF AND BULLSHIT 3X12 SHIT DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

Attached: 1534287896308.jpg (1740x3264, 1.59M)

more volume is all you can really do, and a consistent calorie surplus

if those are your arms in the picture then any progress you make from now until the end of your lifting career is going to be absolutely minimal though

HEAVY COMPOUNDS

WEIGHTED PULL UPS/CHIN UPS

BENCH PRESS/CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS
OVERHEAD PRESS

EVEN LATT PULS HAVE SHOWN TO HAVE THE SAME LEVEL OF ACTIVATION AS A BICEP CURL, BUT YOU CAN LOAD A LAT PULLDOWN WITH MORE WEIGHT.

Yeah it sucks to be cursed with shit genetics.

Do what Arnold did.
Incline bench, full extension curls. It’s all about the stretch.
Careful not to overdo it.

Post more, your arms are fine mate.

not what i meant at all

gains are logarithmic and your arms are already pretty good, so any improvements you make at this point will be pretty small

this, OP should just maintain from now on or hop on gear

I know this probably won't sway you but your arms already look great brother

read this OP

IDK man, only thing I do for my arms is main compounds. Overhead press, bench press, weighted pullups. And I think they're 16" flexed, 17" or so with a pump.

I could probably get them bigger if I started doing curls though, because I never do anything with a supinated grip. But I've never really cared.

>1534287896308.jpg
Saved image, not OP's arms.

How big were they before you started lifting?

Command them to grow, motherfucker.

Couldn't tell you

Heavy bench, heavy rows, heavy curls, weighted dips, weighted chin-ups.

Stop doing light dumbbell curls for high reps, you fucking pussy.

If you want your arms to grow, you have to really work them and isolate them and punish them. You're only doing 3 sets for bis and tris? Dude, you need to be doing 10 sets for bis and 10 sets for tris 3 times a week. Do that for three months and tell me your arms didn't grow.

3 arm days per week, stop doing legs.
/Thread

>he fell for the compound exercises are all you need meme
post body

Good lighting

It's not genetics it's just being natty
If you want noticeably bigger arms you'll have to give up your natty card

How much size is it possible for a newbie to add within first two years? Is it over if your arms are 13.5 inches?

3x12 6 times a week for 6 weeks.

close grip 275+ for 12 reps
chins 350 lb total weight 5 reps+
ohp 225lb 2 reps+

If you can do that you'll have massive arms

if you're unhappy with your arm size after ~2-3 years of soild lifting as a natty then natural bodybuilding is not for you, seeing as you will have reached a good 95% of your natty potential and will fight for fractions of inches in the coming years.

a handful of people ever on Jow Forums have achieved those lifts, especially 225 for reps OHP (i can only think of one and he's internationally competitive)

for 99.9999% of people who lift seriously, who lift hard, and who lift consistently using intelligent programming, a 275x12 cgb or a 225x2+ strict press is never going to happen

Experiment with exercises, rep ranges and pump techniques. Also do high volumes and progress in weight over time

Gains are definitely not logarithmic.
The curve that describes gains vs time is obviously and exponential with a horizontal asymptote, such as observed in an RC loading circuit. Too bad this aint /sci/ (cant latex) but it should look something like this:

G(t) = L - L*e^(1/P)t

Where:

G(t) is a function that maps gains to time (R^2)

L is your natty limit and P is your genetic potential.

Something of the sort shoul work.

you're right, a log wouldn't capture running into whatever your genetic ceiling is and grinding to a complete halt

i just thought it roughly captured the behavior of slowing gains over time while being simple to explain on Jow Forums

Brehs ive been doing pic related routine whilst cutting for some fantastic results.
Albeit I think my bicep development is lacking, because of this im thinking of switching cable rows (I do them with a supinated grip for bicep emphasis) for dumbbell curls (same rep scheme).
Is this a good idea?
Also what would you add to this routine?
Im running it same as you would run SS (AxBxAxxBxAxBxx) and adding weight every session. Im getting back to 1/2/3/4 as I was about 6 months ago when I stop lifting.

Attached: Screenshot_20180819-103318.png (1920x1080, 196K)

I know bro, im just being annoying for fun.

Do a bunch of isolating curls. I doubled my arm circumference after a few months

This

Bicep curls

I'd add a late specific exercise like a pull down or pull over. But I just like lat work

Fucking 42 inch chest and 13 inch arms (unflexed)

feelsbadbrah

build up to 100 reps every day for bis and tris

break it up into different rep sets each day
you can do sets of 33, light weight or w/ band to just get a pump on most days

if they dont grow then, you got a problem with form or genetics or eating