Chad General

This thread is dedicated to Chad fitness and all things related to furthering Chadhood

As a reminder, you aren't a Chad until your dick game is so on point that you have girls blowing up your phone for sex begging to get you back after you kicked them to the curb when you got bored of them

Attached: 7UgbGSo.png (1080x1920, 241K)

I'm 6'6", swole and big dicked but my face sucks so I will probably never be chad, feelsbadman. Also injured myself last week so I'm feeling double down

>bragging online about sleeping with crazy, probably fat and ugly, girls

On the left

Back to your incel cage. This is a CHAD thread

Attached: IMG_14901.jpg (577x1024, 137K)

I can tell from her pose that she is mentally unstable.

good fuck, nothing more nothing less.

4/10 ethnic tbqh
was expecting nothing and I'm still let down

>incel cope reaches historic new lows

would bang both desu.
then again im on 2 hours of nofap atm

Attached: 1531271744031.jpg (920x645, 76K)

>has sex with women who he doesn't value
>calls other people incel
>brags about treating people poorly on a mongolian basket weaving collective

Fix your shitty attitude and you might be Chad

Mate she's a good fuck, I think you're the incel if you rate them as anything more than just solid lays.
I agree desu, nofap or not those are decent girls to smash.

You don’t sound like a Chad you sound like a manipulative person that uses PUA techniques to get mentally unstable latinas but no real relationships or friends

lol @ the "ill write your mom a letter" line
I had my last 2 girlfriends do that, one sent my mom a tirade of a text and the other sent a CERTIFIED letter to make sure she got it. Good thing im actually open and honest to a reasonable extent about my life and mom dgaf
crazy is good in the sack but will try to trash your life once youre on their bad side

Feels my man. Did she accuse you of some bs?

All heil the Chads

Attached: 80B725B4-7FC6-407F-B772-F5427AC54AB6.jpg (750x726, 452K)

I already have the last part. How do I get the first part?

>Chad
Nothing but mindless hedonism to me. I have a girl who's extremely attractive, and we're each other's only partners. I don't have the heart to pump and dump girls, especially when mine truly cares about pleasing me romantically and physically.

OP isn’t Chad

Attached: Screenshot_20180702-130015.png (1080x1920, 204K)

>marshawn lynch okay.gif

Yep. Normie men worship casual sex, and feeling more powerful than women socially, even though chances are they'll only get laid a few times a year despite going out to party every weekend. That's why these women act like cunts on tinder, because they have dozens of guys like OP hitting on them so they feel like a 10/10 themselves

What was the image that you opened? That's pretty pathetic, some dominican nig tried flirting with my gf and I just walked over and she told him we were a couple

Some flex pic, guy had a pretty face but no muscles. This was a while ago and im pretty sure she dumped him by now.

Peak incel mgtow virgin delusion

If more guys knew how to Chad women, feminism would be defeated. It thrives because of beta orbiters like yourself

>t. peak incel mgtow virgin delusion
The fuck are you saying? didn’t say anything about orbiting women.

they did nothing but try to put a negative slant on things that I had already disclosed with my mom so it had zero effect on my life. Talking to friends it seems like having that kind of openness is rare, but my mom and I tend to be similar so its pretty constructive to air things out. Have to say im lucky to be able to do that

Nope. This is how it works
>Chad: *DM's girls, swipes right on everything on tinder, hits on every girl at parties, gets laid constantly
>Normie: "oh wow chad is having so much fun I gotta do what he does to get laid"
>5/10 female: Oh my so many guys are competing for me! I'm so pretty!

Can you see why this makes it so easy for girls?

This

>competing
That's where you're fucking wrong, mgtow incel. You make it so she is competing for you or you're a beta. This again is a CHAD thread, not a beta incel thrrad

This is not your blog.

When you actually get a personality you'll be chad you insecure pussy.

>she is mentally unstable

wow you must be gifted to spot a female that is mentally unstable user

Oh you're that guy again

>female
>mentally unstable
Pick literally 2

Not an incel, I have a gf. And are you even chad?

Ouch!