Psychedelics thread

>Be Yesterday

>took 8 grams of dried magic mushrooms at my best friend’s place (4 grams at 10 am then another 4 grams at 1pm)

>have a nack to keep my shit together and to act as if I was sober as long as my eyes are open

>be standing in front of refrigerator eating a chicken wing while talking to my bro.

>forget how long I was eating the wing for

>look at the chicken bones in my hands

>OH FUCK I THINK I JUST SWALLOWED BITS OF BROKEN BONES

>start getting really mentally disturbed

>now hugging pillow while images of eating people and my own tongue run through my mind

>finally start feeling normal again after 3 hours

>now every time I look at meat I get really uncomfortable and when I eat it I can’t look at it while I’m doing it

Tldr I’m basically vegetarian now because I still think animal meat is human meat from taking a shit load of magic mushrooms

How do I fix this Jow Forums?

Attached: 2F5F61DE-0E3B-4A48-937D-D64C64B09362.jpg (885x750, 849K)

Self Bump

Attached: B23D2FD4-7FD6-4638-8E02-78425C21F8A7.jpg (336x438, 20K)

>I still think animal meat is human meat
well humans are animals, so human meat is animal meat.

I suggest eating pineapple next time

overcome your mental obstacle by tackling it head on or become a vegetarian

Unironically, take more mushrooms or acid, or do a candy flip (lsd plus mdma)

>he could still comprehend what food was

either take a higher dose or get more potent ones and do them alone, also quit being a bitch

Accept it and go vegan. Psychedelics make you see the world for how it really is. You're woke now.

if either of you were "woke" you'd see theres no difference between plants and animals you trend following cuck

These mushrooms have all come from the same grower, my mates have had lesser doses (3 grams at most) from the same harvest and they were on their ass’s giggling incoherently while I could have normal conversations with our trip sitter.

I don’t know why but it’s something me and my friends can’t figure out how I can handle the storm so well

I am thinking about going a trip alone to see how different the experience will be

My stats for reference
19 years old
5’10
72kgs (been cutting from 81kgs)
13-14BF%

My mental health stats
Dyslexia
Asperger’s
Mild depression

Some people have higher tolerances, when you go it alone do it in the dark either in silence or with ambient music. Fast for at least 6 hrs beforehand and dont eat anything until youve come back down. Ive had my best experiences under those conditions.

o/

I've used prety much any psychedelic there is. Shrooms are meh.

I'd suggest trying some 2cb along with a dissociative like ketamine to REALLY trip.

it's also significantly more comfortable. And "deeper"

Attached: 1381406198823.jpg (900x585, 166K)

>Taking 8 grams of magic mushrooms just to eat chicken wings and talk to your bro

The mushrooms didn't do anything user, you were a retard all along.

It's not that uncommon to become vegetarian or even vegan after mushrooms. I mean I've done them dozens of times and it's never happened to me, but I'm also not a faggot.

I've done pretty much any psychedelic just for giggles on random nights desu.

Believing them to lead to amazing discoveries and spiritual bullshit is naive. You'll feel one with the world or connected somehow, then you wake up and realize that's all just a chemical screwing with your head.

Not just psychedelics though, I've probably had every drug you can name these past 3 years. Most only once, just to try them.

Attached: 0D79A338-E743-4A18-A4E1-0292819BFD8C.png (624x390, 543K)

Know the feel on Acid Im also vegetarian. Just can`t eat something with eyes staring at you.

Also 8g? I was in a complete other world on 5,5g. Wouldn`t even have such structures left in my thinking for that kind of realization.

Attached: 3e44bf0c299203cb.jpg (1052x789, 246K)

I love psychedelics

To be honest, if you can't be bothered with meditation and still want to be woke take psychedelics.
I would be lying if taking shrooms gave me the same sense i have for a very short time during meditation.

You don't need mystical language to go into a trip with problems to think about and come out with solutions. Half-assing things and then calling people naive for aiming for better when nothing important happens to you is stupid.

I meant it as a response to

>He's retarded, he does psychedelics for giggles with a mate.

In the end all they do is provide a different point of view. Which can help. But nothing spiritual about it.

Though it does feel that way sometimes. I can still remember taking 80mg 2cb with a decent dose of ketamine. I was looping in and out of everything, as if everyone was me and I was everyone.

A bit like that Rick and Morty episode where Rick and Jerry are in the spaceship/wormhole bit.