Calisthenics motivation thread

anyone here trying to do at least intermediate bodyweight exercises? i am
post motivation stuff

Attached: SneakyPracticalHeifer.webm (1280x720, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvJHw64fxgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oAqLLaksW8M
youtube.com/watch?v=nXUnTH4AKn8#t=3m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx1t5LV3Jl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they guy's squatting with rubber bands attached to nothing in the back

Attached: PerkyContentCicada.webm (1280x720, 349K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mvJHw64fxgQ how long til i get to this level

It's just me or does he have very skinny legs?

>guy walks around and hangs another band on mid set
wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=oAqLLaksW8M

yup. posted this in another but I hit 5 full planche pushups in a row a couple weeks back and I'm not even a hardcore calisthenics bro.
>feels good man
For anyone that's curious how I did it, I basically just pseudo planche pushups a lot and kept putting hands lower. That combined with planches using a chair to then actual planches helped.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXUnTH4AKn8#t=3m0s

fucking awesome man. Still trying to get a planche. Deep in a many month long cut, but really want to get planches and manas.

>mannas
Can you do a full L-sit? If so, progress to tucked V-sits. Then extend the legs out from there. At that point, you should start getting pretty close.

Barely. Im working on it. Thanks.

how do i get the balance to hold a handstand? i can do 10 handstand pushups against a wall easily but i cant get 1 free standing

>tfw wrist hurts
kms

u gotta make ur form and balancing technique perfect brah, like just do handstands and aim to perfect ur form

Does anyone have a good routine for progression? Everything I find online is either too easy or too difficult

Attached: D5681C58-031D-4DA2-B8C9-0530B111C241.jpg (930x1316, 171K)

i personally dont follow routines i just try to do stuff and have fun w/ it
who knows if ill fail

it's not just you

if u guys ever had wrist pain or wrist injuries.
DO NOT stop moving, keep moving ur wrist where it doesnt hurt it will recover faster and stronger. also get a good form and skills to prevent damaging ur wrists!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx1t5LV3Jl8

the guy squatting is literally sitting down on something too what the hell

I found that Foundation progression works really well for me

Attached: 15repmasterytemplate.png (804x377, 101K)

Has anyone tried the Armstrong Pull-up Programme, the BarStarzz, or the Bar Brothers bodyweight routines? Is it meme shit, or will it get me ottermode if I am untrained and my diet is held in-check?

Attached: 1534442157272.jpg (1280x1046, 465K)

No idea about the routines. I just run my own now because most of the shit I find online is nowhere near to what I want it to be. What I can tell you though is that anything will work in the first few months. Just set a goal and work towards it.