Eat big to get big

Eat big to get big

Attached: 90F05920-90F7-4BE8-98F0-9814EDB89D54.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

I’m unironically considering working at a fast food place to save costs on food while bulking in college. I’m sure they won’t notice if a couple of grilled chicken sandwiches go missing.

Just work at a place that offers one meal per shift.
I knew better than that shit.
I watched people overdo it all the time with their shift meals. You could roll them out the building when they quit.

I used to steal so much food when I worked at mcdicks. Vanilla shake + orange soda was godly. I'd down 3 patties every 3 hours

>burger king
>mfw

Attached: 5rixbl16qkg11.jpg (750x455, 18K)

eat big to get big!

Attached: 558585.jpg (1564x880, 84K)

Ameribros, Syrup cuck to the north here.

What are your best fast food joints?
I hear people say chic-fil-a and in-n-out are good. What else should I check out for fast food?

5 guys

Big arterial blockages and colorectal polyps

I do still wear abs

Attached: 98799800-F522-46B4-974A-B36B2A825EDA.jpg (2337x2024, 815K)

Had a classic double from Sonic earlier today actually. Shit was delicious.

Nutella is the most socially acceptable food that's infantile to the core "It's hazelnut bro". It's the fucking cinnamon toast crunch of spreads. Fucking onions guzzling pre-diabetics smear that shit all over their toast (nigga is that even real bread???) and some even try to say that its "not that bad" for you. baka desu famalam

jesus fuckn christ
thats like 4 servings of nutella on one piece of bread

We have that here, but there are some we do not.

eat shit to become shit

No fucken point when fast food chicken is basically fake chemical sodium bull shit

Soibean Oil
Soi Lecithin
Soiboi You

t. spreadlet

Kekekek

Attached: 1432F95F-9D8E-40B0-A5F1-91921A29D775.jpg (1191x802, 132K)

t. fatass

>tfw work at pizza place which allow employees to eat up to 4 slices or a large pizza, or 5 sfihas, or a bigass fogazza all prepared with excellent ingredients
>tfw unable to eat much shit at all
>tfw actually fasting most of the time i'm there

a-at least i keep healty, rite guys?

Attached: C6f1E4WWUAEQ5R7.jpg (599x639, 40K)

Jason has some sick calves

It’s fucking godlike for bulking though. The only thing that doesn’t make me wanna vomit from eating too much and actually getting my calories in to gain weight.

His legs honestly borderline genetic freak level. He’s just a retard that had no idea how to train so his upper body looks like shit

Hey! Its three for free!

Burger-Fi
Raising Canes
Whatburger
Zaxbys
Shake Shack

You spelt fat wrong.

FUCK YOU OP I want a borglar now but we don't even have a good place in my town
either gotta cook it yourself or get a cheap shitty one at a convenience store (still tasty though because I have low self esteem)

yeh his legs are easily the best part of his physique. not sure what the fuck is going on with his upper body tho

Work at Chick-fil-A and get those hq sandwiches

You realize big means muscular, not fat you piece of fucking lard.

>missing out on free food

Dumb nigger. If you're intermittent fasting adjust your time, if you're long term fasting go kill yourself.

so bulking on burgers without fries/soda isnt a good idea?

Of course not. You need to eat whole good foods as clean as possible to maximize your nutrition intake.

Does this method also apply to women? I want to grow my ass (obviously) and i’ve been on a routine for almost 4 months now but I just don’t see the results I want because my frame is just naturally small. How do I do this without getting fat? Started out around 107 but now i’m close to 120 but I don’t like the way I look. No more flat stomach ): but I’m definitely stronger now

eat clean and squat, you slut
burgers make girls fat

This. What kind of autist can't alter his fast to take advantage of his environment while still getting the same results?

Slut burgers?

TACO BELL 4 LIFE

Attached: weehow.gif (840x488, 511K)