Afternoon - maybe dips
Night - maybe pullups
Night again - maybe lateral raises

Next morning - maybe curls
Next afternoon - maybe calves
Next night - maybe bench press
Night again - maybe abs

I just do this daily, who gives a fuck about routines we're freaks

Attached: Weightlifting-Builds-Stiff-Muscle-1.jpg (490x317, 38K)

post body with timestamp. you can make cute lists on the internet all day but lets see what they net you, gayboi, otherwise you can get the fuck off my board and get the fuck out of my face

So hold on, if OP (me) provided an image of my aesthetic body, you would actually dump your routine, and just lift randomly like I do?

Thats some crazy shit...are you really that easily influenced in life?

obvious cope. thanks for not posting your body, there is a reason nobody else is replying, they see your gay ass larp and virtue signal for what it is

stop shitting up my board

obvious cope. thanks for not answering my question, there is a reason you're not answering, because they see you pathetic weak pea brain for what it is

stop pissing up my board

/no routine/ crew reporting. I just lift 3x a week. I just look in the mirror before a workout and see what i want to improve on. Like last week, i literally just did front squats, RDLs, staircase carry, and a whole lot of calf raises.

I'm an autist when it comes to nutrition though. That's mostly where my lean gains come from.

Ahh, still no pics.

Ahh, still no answers.

Ill post my body once you agree that if you mire me that you will stop lifting on a routine.

I mean if you're having fun I guess that's all that matters

Sounds like no gainz to me.

Is all you do workout all day? I guess you look good then? where the pics?

i dislike routines so sure, why not
you have to post body tho, with a timestamp

I bet this pussy ass cracka has photoshop open right now

I'm somewhat autistic so I need my routine.

If I don't eat 4 eggs every morning with 2 cups of coffee, my day is pretty much ruined already.

i guarantee that you look like shit and have shit lifts. post your body and stats or fuck off you stupid bastard.

OP is an absolute madman

Attached: 1534420626577.jpg.jpg (231x218, 7K)

>4 eggs every morning

When your autism blocks your arteries

I'm cutting right now and basically just do fullbody 4 days a week.
Yesterday I did deadlifts, bench, OHP, lateral raises, lat pulldowns wide and narrow grip, curls, inverted curls, rows and leg extensions all in 2-3 sets of 12-15 reps

Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do

Well I do something similar. Tri/Bi/Abs, Chest/Back, Shoulders/Legs/Abs.

I just keep working out a muscle group until the hurt replaces my failure as a human.

Me but I've been a skinnyfat for years so who cares

it could work if you somehow manage to break down the muscle groups & allow them to recover adequately
seems massively ineffcient for making any form of gains, but whatever satisfies you is good enough

Who here /nogains/?

I have a routine but no equipment. Being in a rural area and no gyms round I just go to the nearby quarry and take rocks back to my yard and just use them as weights. I got a mix of small-large sized rocks