Lifting weights won’t make up for the fact that you are balding in your early twenties

Lifting weights won’t make up for the fact that you are balding in your early twenties

Attached: CA6DD219-0F60-40B6-B1FC-F1ED0CC629CE.png (2527x1440, 566K)

what if I told you that I'm not?

post body/stats. i guarantee you're a balding shitter who looks like shit and has shit lifts. fucking faggot.

>"p-post b-body"
>h-hehe that will get him

>tfw Norwood 2 at 18
>tfw have had buzzcut all my life so it doesn't really matter
>tfw I'm coping because it still sucks

Attached: images (10).jpg (300x168, 5K)

I have a full head of hair at 34. I would take balding+younger over my hair

I'm not in my early twenties tho

But at some point I’ll be 34 and bald

Sorry, not everyone has shitty hair genetics as you do.

>i can not refute your claim, sir

i accept your admission of defeat. enjoy being a balding shitter faggot shit a shit body and shit lifts.

After I started taking creatine at 29 I didn't start balding but I git grey hairs all of a sudden. Is this an effect of increased DHT?

>, sir
>t. pajeet

>full head of hair, no signs of balding
>father at 59, no signs of balding
>even my late gramps who died at 85 also had a full head of hair

Joke's on you OP
Im cursed with garbage beard genetics tho

But I ain't

I'm balding in my late twenties though.

strong projection. post body/stats you retarded midget.

I'm the opposite. Feels bad brah

My hairline is intact at 32, just stop balding.

nobody cares about a shitty hairline. all you need to have is a nice face and a strong body

99% of people i meet have shittier hairlines now than they used to in their teens, including me, its just life senpai

t.22

This

>somebody unironically claiming that he isnt balding in his early twenties
bullshit.
buddy, i can abslutely 100% GUARANTEE that you're balding and in your early twenties right now. dont even try it, pal. how stupid do you think we are?

late twenties here
feel much better now with a shaven head, than I did in early twenties with a full head of hair
OP has to put others down in order to feel better about his own miserable life
so, yeah, OP is once again a faggot

Nope, I’m just coping with the fact that I’m balding in my early twenties

that's a terrible way to cope, dude
just shave it or trim it at least and see how it feels/looks
many pros to it desu

Actually, hairline matters a lot. Don't believe me, look at this. Hairline can make or break a face. It's the literal upper half of the face.

Attached: 1346310755824.gif (320x250, 1020K)

are you a woman?

Everyone keeps telling me that it's fine and that I shouldn't shave my head but I see the writing on the wall. I have a Norwood 5 at 23. I can't hide this shit much longer.

>balding in my LATE 20s
Ha, take that beeotch

Attached: 1523834827064.png (381x353, 36K)

33, same hairline as when I was in my early 20's (it receeded a bit at the temples and got a bit thinner all around but stopped there and hasn't progressed for 10 years), and get mistaken for early/mid 20's, and still carded when I buy a scratch&win.

Although I'll hit the wall soon, I know it. My dad is super wrinkly, and he started going grey around my age. I only got maybe a year or two left to find a waifu and impregnate her with my seed.

Shave it

Greys can just come in suddenly over a short period of time. Take a look at Nathan Fielder

I'm in my early thirties and I'm not balding

joke's on you OP
I was balding in my early teens

What if I told you I'm not balding, but I also lift shit weight?

22 here.
Only started lifting so that I’d have something to fall back on when I’m bald.
At what point do I just shave it all of?

Also I had a blood test done recently and my DHEAS is off the chart. Could that be why I’m balding?

Attached: 2386945E-7261-42BE-8E87-E1C6E913671E.jpg (1373x1807, 462K)

Same bro. Jacked and bald is still attractive

does having receded temples mean that you are going bald? I was born with high temples and so was my dad and he still has a head full of hair?

My hair is completely fucked and I should have buzzed it off years ago already but I still keep it. Yeah, it looks like crap, but it also looks like crap when I shave it, what's the point? Oh, people might think I'm insecure, because I have what looks like a shitty combover? Well that's so much worse than them thinking I look just as bad and have cancer.

started balding at 15 come at me you boomer fags

Beta sitosterol.

u r bitch motherfucker, sir

>tfw superior hair genetics

Attached: Hair.jpg (1536x1022, 129K)

you've got my exact hairline, bro

Not balding at all, but going quite obviously grey

first started to come in at 23, basically got that salt and pepper now at 28

It's called tinea capitis and it's curable.
t. recovered

joke's on you, im in my early thirties

When you know you are safe? I'm 27 no sign of recession or density loss , have the same hairline since I remember

My problem is the opposite. I actually have to pluck some of my hair to give the impression of a receding hairline since I think I look better with it.

Or you could just take fin since it's 2018 and nobody has to be bald anymore

yep, creatine is a good supplement...

Attached: 51D17505E84842F99F9C1D00A75A1FF1.png (1440x720, 111K)

Jokes on you I'm balding in my late twenties.