Reminder that women want STATUS above all else. Whether you excel in FACE, FRAME...

Reminder that women want STATUS above all else. Whether you excel in FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT or INTELLECT it all leads to STATUS.

I will now proceed to list the things which are most likely to GIVE YOU the most STATUS

>high INTELLECT
This gives you the most STATUS if you translate it into an interesting 6 figure career.
>attractive FACE
If you're handsome (7/10+) this give you STATUS because your face has the highest amount of markers in human anatomy of your genetic quality.
>HEIGHT
Lanklets will try and COPE here, but being tall only puts you in the 25th percentile of men. Having an attractive FACE puts you in at least the 10th percentile. Women are trained to find GENETIC MARKERS that are the most rare and therefore desirable. It's a numbers game, and HEIGHT is not a big part in that.
>FRAME
Being a lanklet beanpole does not confer to women the main benefit of HEIGHT which is that it makes you stronger. You can HEIGHT mog a manlet, but he can FRAME mog you back, and though it's not 1:1 it largely nullifies your advantage since he will be perceived as stronger and more physically dominant.

Thanks for reading. Now you have permission to COPE in the comments

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

If you're short with pretty face and good frame, she will be more close to you than the tall + ugly guy, but keep in mind all women wants is the D. So she'll end up blowing a douchebag lanklet and there's nothing us glorious Gods manlets can do bout it.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

You just got MOGGED son.

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x195, 6K)

Face 45% Height 35% Frame 20%
Height is much more important than frame, sorry manlet

Tfw white doctor 6'0 ottermode with a good face

Frame is more important than height except if the manlets height is gnome tier

If you're 6'1 150lbs a 170 lb 5'8 manlet will absolutely mog you

>its not about traits x,y,z
>it's about STATUS which is composed of traits x,y,z

Checked

why do looksmaxxers always POST like THIS with keywords CAPITALIZED?
Is it the SAME poster every post and every DAY?

i just turned 19 and ive fucked 11 girls
> 6,2
>7/10 face
the only reason why i get girls is fake confidence

Face > all

But having shit height and shit frame is going to crush your chances with most girls. Unless you're lucky to have all of them, having a great face with average height and frame beats being tall with a great frame but average face.

The face is everything. No one seriously gives a shit about how tall you are because there are millions of people out there who are the exact same height you are. Your height isn't unique, but your face is. Your height is one feature, whereas a face can have many attractive features that all compliment each other to create a unique look.

Having confidence is what unlocks the potential of your features. Taller guys tend to be more confident - they walk around towering over pretty much everyone. Their advantage is immediately apparent to them, simply from how they relate vertically to the rest of the population. But if a guy with an attractive face is confident and average height he wins, sorry lanklets. Also, they get the younger, cuter girls. Tall guys really just get lots thots and roasties and everyone knows that. Having height as a priority if you're a girl is really a sign of bad taste, whereas girls who prioritize facial beauty have good taste, and people with good taste are better people.

face is important but not that much. I know several guys that are handsome and athletic, but too socially retarded to get girls. I have an ok face and is not socially retarded so i actually get girls, im btw.

Im the perfect hybrid between normie and "Jow Forums" and can switch perfectly between the two personas

by english however, is retarded. so pardon that. im from scandinavia

jesus christ i cant even spell "my"

seething manlet kek

I think im moderatley good looking and im 6'1. By your chart i should be chaderino but im not. All of this face,intellect,height,frame means absolutely nothing if you lack the skill to capitalize it

COPE

You are delusional if you think being 5'0 with a model tier face is better than being 6'2 with an average face. That and I know lots of ugly guys that pull girls because personality and just being able to talk with them goes a lot further than your face alone.

This is stupid. Women are human, and they have all of the various motivations of any human. “Othering” them just makes it harder to interact with them, and that is what makes it hard to find a good girlfriend or wife.

YES. What’s funny is most guys expect the girl to have the full package. Not the other way around.

bout 6/10 face
2m (6'6.5")
98kg (bout 220lbs)
13%bf
shoulders wider than hips

how good am I, boyos?

>tfw friend doenst fucking lift at all but just is tall with a thick bone structure
>gets called ripped even though he doesnt lift at all
>be lanklet
>ripped as fuck but you would only know if my shirt is off or if I wear the right clothing

I would reeee but he is more autistic than I am.

Post body