Hm

hm

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 10.29.58 PM.png (422x366, 193K)

It's true tho. Ginger helps with doms and inflammation.

Attached: 1b71f920.jpg (552x806, 45K)

>doms

If you still have doms after a month or two of lifting you are seriously fucking up with something

Post body. Guaranteed dyel tier.

This, you only get doms if you take a fucking week off

>huehue ill ignore every advice and information i see here untill i see a buff dude pic xDDDD
nice ad hominem fucking retard

Attached: 951.png (474x711, 90K)

You were expecting an argument, bucko? Because you just made a random claim and didnt' back it up with any evidence LOOOOOOOOOOOL DUDE. Post body.

What is a dom

Post body

Even my roided out friends get sore. Dont be a dunce

The clickbait of fitness
>Don't FaceTime ur ketones at 3am (SCARY)
>YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO THESE EXERCISES (MUST WATCH!!!)

Been lifting for 4 years and I still constantly have mild doms somewhere on my body, tho nowhere near as debilitating as post-vacation doms and noobgains doms. If you balance and time your routine right you should always be feeling some sort of soreness somewhere.

he's the brofesser

It depends entirely on your routine. You must be doing TM Sheiko or some other bull body meme, stop generalizing about stuff you don't understand.

Delayed onset muscle stress

Soreness*

>Go to the doctor feeling like shit
>...user the tests came up and you are HIV possitive
>OH YEA? TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF LET ME SEE YOUR BODY
>And, user, it also appears you have a severe mental disability
>POST BRAIN

Attached: 544564.jpg (546x320, 44K)

If you don't get doms after a proper hypertrophy workout, then YOU are the one who is doing something seriously wrong. Probably no eccentric overload in your workout routine whatsoever. Even fucking genetic freaks like Arnold or Dorian Yates would talk about how they couldn't sit without pain for days after a particularly intense squat workout etc.

>who are you? You're not a doctor, you didn't do any tests on me, you're just some random hobo, show me your medical licence.

LMAO FUCK OFF JUST BELIEVE ME ALRIGHT.

if you do full body routine few times a week, you won't get doms. If you're isolating every day different parts, you will get them.

IF you don’t get doms after working out, you’re not going hard enough. Pussy boy.
/thread