Will I be ottermode if I cut? I don’t want to bother cutting if I’m just going to be skinny...

Will I be ottermode if I cut? I don’t want to bother cutting if I’m just going to be skinny. Been recomping on SS/stronglifts for a year now. No flex or pump in pic, 188cm 100kg

Attached: 1585CEF2-443B-4D86-BFAB-8444BFBBF311.jpg (856x1150, 221K)

>Will I be ottermode if I cut?

nah, you would be THICC PAWG ladyboy
stop with the squats and lift with your upper body for god's sake

What routine should I do to get my upper body bigger? I can’t get the motivation to lift unless I see strength progress each month, that’s why Ive been doing a powerlifting routine.

>Will I be ottermode if I cut?
no, you will look like a fucking abomination, loose skin, no upper body and legs overpowering your entire body

Not the guy you're replying to but take a look at Lyles generic bulking routine. And yes you should cut

Cut for sure, and fix your posture. Hunched upper back makes your shoulders look narrow, which then leads to your hips looking wider.

Neither SS nor SL are powerlifting. Get one of the templates from Barbell Medicine. I'd suggest starting with the free Bridge, and then getting the hypertrophy one.

>those legs
>SS
literally every time, kek

Attached: 1436006174859.jpg (680x598, 55K)

Do nothing but OHP, lat raises, shrugs and pull-ups for months than come back.

>then
How do I english

You actually need to skip leg day

shouldn't I just continue recomping until I'm muscular enough to cut? I don't find being skinny aesthetic and I dont store that much fat in my face so I don't mind being fat desu.

You should cut atleast 10 kg (probably 20+ for any chance of abs) my friend, you will look way better.

Better rebuild it into cardio day

just cut bro, it's really not lookin too good right now

nice asymetric tits

>SS claiming another victim
HAHAHAHAHA when will they learn

Attached: 7e7.jpg (544x468, 56K)

what the fuck, did you only train the right side of your body for the last year?

Is it gyno dr.? Well he make it?

you seriously need posture work bro
my best recommendation is to wear a neckbrace (the kind you get when you're injured) for 3-4 months. just tell people you fought off a cougar or something i don't care.
I had a neckbrace for 3-4 months after a serious spinal/neck injury and my posture got fixed hard. 9 months out of it and my posture has not gotten worse. expect 2+ inches of height by the way.

Dosn't fucking matter cus you gotta cut anyways

If you actually trained your upper body you might look like something without having to lose weight.